Status: Joint story with hazle eyes (lilia) and we'll try and update a lot. And I do mean a lot.

Reunited Sisters, An Arranged Marriage

(Chap.10) Lilia's POV

My head hurt and there was a tingling in my throat and lungs. I was moving up and down like being carried by someone who’s walking. I slowly opened my eyes and checked to see who was carrying me. It was still Demetrius, just like I remembered. We were still in the woods and he was walking at a normal pace. I smiled up at him, “Hey,”

He looked down, mildly surprised I was awake. “Hey. We’re almost to the hospital,” he told me.

Before I could answer Demetrius went still. As in absolutely not moving, hard as stone, not moving. And then in the blink of an eye- literally- I was pressed up against a tree with him in front of me. Just as fast four people jumped from the trees and ran at Demetrius. Well I think they were vampires because all I saw were blurs.

Demetrius went forward slightly blurring in my vision just like the rest. The next moment a man went flying into a tree, ripping it from its roots and knocking it over. A second man soon followed. Now it was just three blurs and I was certain one of them was Demetrius. But then a blur went behind a tree and when she stepped out I caught my breath.

She was holding a gun pointed straight at me. I tried to move but I wouldn’t possibly be fast enough just as I thought that I heard a loud bang. I turned in time to see Demetrius standing there with something shattering on his for arm. A bullet. My eyes widened and I had to remind myself to breath.

Right after the bullet shattered Demetrius was over by the woman grabbing and turning the gun into dust. A pair of arms grabbed me from behind and I struggled trying to get out of their grip. I heard Demetrius growl and was jarred to the side, the arms disappearing. I tumbled to the ground, landing face first in to the dirt.

I sat up quickly only to see Demetrius punching the girl in the face and pilling her on top of the other guy. He walked over and stuck his hand out to me. I just looked at him in shock.
He sighed and picked me back up bridal style and rushing me to the hospital. "Thanks." I whispered quietly.

He didn’t say anything as he walked into the hospital and rushed the nurses to get a doctor.