Status: cancelled.

I've Never Told A Lie

i did the wrong thing, to the right girl

     Jack put his hands on my cheeks and I closed my eyes tentatively, feeling his mouth move on mine when I came back to my senses. I stiffened and jerked away from Jack's warm body. 
     "What the fuck was that?" I asked, wild-eyed. 
     Jack looked at me sadly and put his hands on my shoulders. I pushed them off and glared up at him. 
     "Seriously, why did you just fucking do that, Jack?! Where are you looking? What are you doing? Where's Alex? WHERE'S ALEX?!" My voice got shriller and I looked panickedly between the dense crowd and Jack's lost face. 
     He finally turned to me with a pained expression. 
     "I'm sorry, Tay," he whispered and gently turned me around. 
      Confused, I turned to look at him questioningly but he was staring straight ahead. I followed his gaze across the room to see a skinny teenaged boy sitting alone on a couch. I squinted to make out a shock of brown hair falling over a bandana and a shaky hand gripping a red plastic cup. 
     "Alex. It's Alex." I pointed to the boy and looked at Jack.
     The tall boy merely shook his head quickly, grimacing, running a hand through his bleached bangs.
     Confused, I turned back to Alex to see what had happened. I shifted a little forward and the crowd cleared and I saw her
     In a tiny tank top that showed off a tacky tramp stamp, a tanned arm draped around Alex's shoulders, and a grin which clearly shows the only thing she doesn't put in her mouth is a toothbrush. It was the obnoxious blond thing from earlier. 
      My eyes narrowed as I watched her flirt shamelessly with my boyfriend. As I slowly moved foward, I noticed a shiny plastic rectangle hanging from her necklace. I looked closer and my blood boiled. Unless her name was Taylor Parker too, she had taken my backstage pass during the confusion. 
     I was still glaring at her when in a swift move she closed the short distance between her and Alex and sandwiched her body against him, cemented her lips to his. 
     Jack, behind me, grabbed my arm to stop me if I tried to do something but I just stood in a shocked silence as I tried to process the last few seconds. I gaped in disbelief as I waited for Alex to push her off in disgust, to tell her he had a girlfriend, that he didn't want to be anywhere near her disgusting oral hygiene. 
     But as I watched, Alex straddled her on the couch, deepening the kiss until they were quite horizantal. 
     Jack's grip slackened on my wrist as we stared in silence and I began to drift involuntarily towards the "happy" couple. I felt as if I was in a trance, not in control of my actions as I continued moving. 
     I found myself directly above the two in a few seconds. At first they continued their tonsil hockey before noticing my shadow hovering. 
     The girl said something intelligent like, "Go away, you freak!" as Alex chuckled drunkenly. 
     I stood still there until the blonde pushed Alex off and sat up to glare. 
     "Okay, I don't know you but yo—,"she began. 
     "Tay?" 
     I looked at Alex's blinking face grinning at me. It was so obvious he was drunk and suddenly I felt disgusted just looking at him, repulsed by my surroundings and the blonde skank draped over him. 
     Before I knew what I was doing, my hand reached up to my neck and I found the familar charm and tugged, feeling the thin silver chain give away into my hand. 
     I took the necklace at flung it at Alex; it hit the corner of his mouth. He sat there stupidly, the broken necklace sitting on his chest. I felt the anger now, a rushing rage which made me blind. I wanted to break things, starting with this girl's nose. 
     I was pulling my fist back when I stopped feeling all the anger ebb out of me. I stood there quietly looking down at the two before turning on my heel. 
     A path seemed to clear as I drifted to the door, and I felt aware of minute details. I closed my hands around the cool handle and swung it open to a torrent of rain drenching me. I stepped out into the precipatation, closing my eyes as raindrops slid onto my face. 
     The weather had only gotten worse and I stumbled through the storm to find my car. I rounded the building to a strange road. I hovered at the junction wondering were I had made a wrong turn. The wind was whipping threes violently and the rain came harder still. 
     My bare legs screamed as the cold got worse. I squinted as I turned back and stumbled blindly in the general direction I had come from. I heard a squeal of tires from my right and I turned to it, hoping the car sound came from the parking lot. 
     But suddenly the headlights were too big. Too bright. Too close. 
     My eyes widened a second before feeling a light sensation as if I were weightless. My hair whipped around my face before my entire body came into contact with solid asphalt with a sickening crack. 
     I tried to move but for all my effort, I couldn't feel my lower half. Spots began to dance in my vision and I gave up the effort, putting my head down on the cold concrete feeling my entire body throb with a thousand pains. 
     The back of my shirt picked up a puddle and I felt the water travel up my back through the thin fabric as I closed to silence the spots. To silence the screams. To silence the pain. 
♠ ♠ ♠
well, that was unexpected.