Status: Complete

Check Yes Juliet

Forever We'll Be You and Me

My phone had gone off at least a dozen times and I already knew who it was. I wasn’t ready to go anywhere; I was still sitting on my bed finishing my homework that wasn’t due for another week. I sighed. I really did want to go to Alex’s gig but at the same time I didn’t want to get in trouble. I continued to read the text over and over again.

Please come, I really want you here. I want everyone to see the girl that I’m infatuated with :] Just the fact that he really wanted me there made me smile. Alexander Gaskarth has taken my heart and I’m not sure if he’s going to give it back anytime soon. I finally picked up my phone that was flashing Fallon’s picture.

“Come on,” she said. “I’m sitting outside your house right now, now put something sexy on and get your ass in this car and go see your man.” I sighed and walked over to my window and pulled the blinds up. She smiled and waved at me and waved her hand to tell me to come with her. “He wants you there, come on. Just do something crazy for him. Show him how much you care about him.”

“Fine,” I left the window and started digging though my closet looking for something to wear. “What should I wear?”

“Wear that simple, tight, black dress, its not too dress but it’s sexy,” I nodded even though she couldn’t see me and I grabbed the short, strapless, black dress and put it on after taking all of my other clothes off.

“I have to fix my makeup a little before I come down,” I said, touching my eye shadow up here and there and putting gloss on my lips. “Okay, I’m coming.” I hung my phone up grabbed a sweatshirt and headed down the stairs only to see my parents together, something no child should see. I hurried back up the stairs and headed for the window, I opened the window and climbed out, I climbed down the fence we had vines growing up and ran to Fallon’s car. She smiled and me before we hugged and kissed each other’s cheeks. I slipped my flip flops back on and she sped away from my house.

“Oh my God, you did it for once, I’m so proud,” she coed. I just rolled my eyes, excited to see what Alex would say after I texted him and told him I couldn’t come.

“I told Alex I couldn’t come,” I smirked.

“He’ll just be all the happier to see you,” she smiled finally stopping outside of a club. We both got out of the car and entered the club; they were already playing and I somehow managed to make my way to the front.

“This is going to be our last song,” he said and then jumped right into the last song. His eyes were scanning the crowd and I knew he was hoping that I had actually shown up. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when his eyes finally landed on me. It was the last part of the song and no more lyrics were coming from his lips just the guitar and drums. He jumped off the stage, grabbing my hand pulling me through the crowd and outside, it had started raining some time when I was inside.

“You came,” he smiled.

“I came,” I sighed contently. “They don’t need you in there?”

“Nope,” he said popping the ‘p’.

“Good,” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss. “I’ve been wanting to do that for so long now.”

“Me too,” he smiled, pressing his lips back against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finite :]
the 'e' should have an accent but I dont know how to do it so yeah.

i'm irritated and I hate boys right now so good thing i wrote this yesterday or it would have ended completely different. Don't let boys play you like a guitar and don't ever let them control your life always be in control then you can't get hurt and it makes better sex... just sayin'.

Hope you liked this :] I'm working on another Alex story now but it wont be up for a few days I need to get it all laid out first. But its called Monument.

I'll probably start it in a week or so. :]