Never Thought I'd Fall in Love Until I Moved to La Push

Cinco

I put the puppies into my room and sat down on the couch for a bit. I got bored so I decided to go and explore a little. I didn't care that Paul wanted me to stay inside. I left a note and then left.

As I was walking all I could think about was Paul. I wondered if this would make him mad or even outraged at me.

I walked through some trees and found a quaint, little house. I noticed to large men walk out of the door. They were walking toward where I was. I recognized each of them as Sam and Jacob. I smiled and exited the woods.

"Karissa, what are you doing in there?" Sam asked.

"I wanted to explore," I said shrugging.

"Paul is probably looking for you now," Jacob said.

"I wouldn't know he left me at home," I said.

"You should probably get back home before he gets mad," Sam said.

"Too late," Jacob said pointing toward the road. I looked to see an angry looking Paul. I instantly hid behind Sam and Jacob scared of what might happen.

"Karissa, I know your here," Paul growled. I stayed quiet clinging onto the backs of Jacob's and Sam's shirts.

"Paul, your scaring her," Sam said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Kari," Paul said changing the tone in his voice. I still stayed hidden behind Sam and Jacob.

"Kari?" Paul asked in a hurt tone. I peaked out to see him frowning and felt bad. I slowly walked around Sam and Jacob and stood in front of Paul looking at him sheepishly.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"At least your safe," Paul said hugging me. I breathed in his sent as I hugged back. I loved it too. He smelled like pine trees. I just stood there hugging Paul just happy to be in his arms. I felt safe too.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? I know I haven't updated in forever! Forgive me?