Status: Finished. Thanks guys!

Dedication Takes a Lifetime

20

“Casey!” Shaun’s voice echoed through the house as he entered, back from a long day of riding with Mason.

He walked into the office, where I was answering more fan emails, with a bandana on and I laughed. He looked ridiculous. “Yo, you tryin’ to be a gangstah?” I asked playfully.

“I don’t need to try, homie-g. I’m so hood.” He made various hand motions, adding to the hilarity. “Mason was all up in my grill today, yo.”

I got up and took the bandana off him. “About what?”

“The whole ‘love’ situation.” He sat in the spinny chair and pulled me into his lap. “He thinks that it’s just ludicrous.”

“How so?” I tucked a stray curl behind his ear and stared into his eyes.

“He just… never mind.” Shaun’s eyes flickered away from mine, and I knew that he wasn’t going to be telling me anything more. “So, how was your day?”

“It was good.” I adjusted my position and slipped my arms around his neck. “I went to lunch with Molly.”

“Oh, boy. Did she put any ideas into your head?”

“Nope.”

“Good.”

He pressed his lips to mine in a kiss, and I lost myself in the wonderful feeling I had missed so much.

As I let his tongue enter my mouth, I couldn’t help but think that everything was finally back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't get this out yesterday. I'm an epic updating fail, I know. :P
So yeah. 3 more chapters of this, then a final one shot, then it's over. I'm gonna cry. Seriously.
Go read my Mason story, go read Jumping Geko's Scotty story (To the Lovely Dancing Lights) and comment on them, please. You won't be sorry, believe me.
Comments? Suggestions? Predictions?
Love ya!