Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Treiz

"We've been working on this all night, and we still haven't got any further!" Micki complained, throwing the book she was reading onto the bed, open at a page.

"Most of this stuff is just fiction!" Vikki complained, throwing down another book.

"Well excuse me for not knowing the difference between fiction and non-fiction!" Ed said irritably.

Screw this, i'm away," Teddy muttered, slamming the book shut, "I need some sleep."

"I think i'll join you," Alex sighed. Night all!"

"I'm going too before i get rudely insulted in some other way," Ed muttered.

"You're really annoying when you're grumpy, you know that?" Vikki asked him angrily.

"Yeah, i do know that. Maybe if you hadn't kept me up all night, then i wouldn't be grumpy," Ed replied.

Ali burst out laughing.

"Ali, that's not funny!"

"Stop being so rude minded!"

"Jesus, sorry. I'm gonna head as well. Too tired to stay awake," Ali yawned, leaving the room.

"Dan, you coming?" Ed asked the blonde, who shook his head.

"I'll stay here, see if i can get anything more out of these books," He smiled, "I''m not tired, surprisingly."

"Okay, see you guys later."

All but one boy left the room, leaving Dan, Autumn, Caryn, Micki and Vikki in a pile of books.

"It's getting chilly in here," Vikki shivered.

"It is, actually," Micki nodded, pulling her blanket further around herself.

Caryn's hair began to float around her face eerily, and Vikki looked up in alarm.

"What's going on?" Micki asked.

"The orb!" Autumn yelled, pointing to the corner, where, sure enough, there was a silver orb. But this time, something was different. The orb was pulsating and changing. It's surface was no longer smooth, but jagged and rough. The silver sheen was turning a muddy colour of green.

"Why does it look like that?" Caryn whimpered.

"It's fine, it won't touch us," Dan said, not sounding at all reassured.

"Looks as if it might," Vikki said quietly.

"The orb advanced, now making unusual ripping noises. All of a sudden, the silver glow disappeared, and the temperature shot up. Micki dropped the quilt off of her shoulders, more in shock than anything.

Standing in front of them was a massive green-brown human. Its eyes glowed red, and its teeth were a horrible yellow colour. It had brown hair, falling to its shoulders, and would look completely normal if you disregarded the eyes, teeth and skin colour.

"Wasn't expecting that," Vikki said in shock.

"Neither was i," A voice from the door called, before a silver ray of light blasted through the demon-creature. It disappeared instantly.

"Ceilidh?" Vikki asked, turning round to be met with the sight of one of her best friends.

"Aynsley too," Ceilidh grinned, "We thought you might need some help!
♠ ♠ ♠
It's Vikki again!
So, Ceilidh was bugging me to get on with this, coz she wanted to be in on it already. You'll see why she wasn't added in earlier in the next few chapters ;D
So i stole Caryn's chapter, and once again, changed the storyline slightly. But it''s alright, coz she's my bestest fwiendie and understands i'm a bit spontaneous sometimes!
Anyway, comments are appreciated, and (into author mode) if you like this, you might like my new story, "In The Half Light, I Can't Forget" Check it owwwwt :) http://stories.mibba.com/read/292702/In-The-Half-Light-I-Cant-Forget/1/
Thankershin for reading ::)