Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

Tell me what to do, girl

There was a loud band on the door. Argh who was it?

I pulled myself up from my makeshift bed on the sofa and quickly paused the 101 Dalmatians DVD that was playing. I was clad in one of Alex’s old t-shirts, which was way to big for me and a pair of booty shorts. Comfy.

I could hear the heavy rain pelting down on the window. That poor person at the door must be drenched. I sped up and pulled open the door.

“ALEX?” Wow! He looked like hell. His eyes were red and looked sore. His clothes soaking wet. His face was sad and distraught. I could see a faint red mark showing on his cheek.

“Who the fuck did this to you?” I pushed past him, ready to hit the streets and find whoever had messed with my best friend. Oh and when I get my hands on them atl boys for not looking after my BFF! THEY’LL BE SORRY! Before i GOT into the damp cold streets Alex fell into me. Pushing my petite body back into the warm cosy apartment. Using his foot he slammed the door and headed towards my sofa. I was so confused? What had happened to him?

20 minutes and Alex hadn’t spoke a word. He had however stripped all his wet clothes off just down to his boxers. He had made his way into my makeshift bed and my comfortable was safely wrapped around him. I’d asked what had happened, I’d tried torturing it out of him, bribing it out of him. Nothing. He just lay there with the vacant stare on his face, staring up at my ceiling. I was currently lying pressed on top of him staring at his roughed up face. The faint red mark I had seen at the door was now a vibrant crimson red. I reached up my hand to the mark and touched it slightly. He flinched away from my hand. With a sigh I pushed myself up from him.

“I’m tired. Your not talking. Be here in the morning please.” I knelt down and kissed his cheek that did not have the red mark on it.

“Night” I whispered and started to trudge up the stairs.

“She’s pregnant Katie, pregnant. What am I going to do?”
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter.
Check out the links and characters.
Tell me what you think <3
PEACE (: