Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

Looked me straight in the eyes...

I froze on the spot.

WHO WAS PREGNANT!?

“Who, Alex who?” I growled, my teeth clenched together. Please, please, please don’t let it be…

“Sally-Ann”

FUCK!

Ahhh Sally-Ann.

6ft 1, big bust, killer legs, slim, tanned…GORGEOUS.
Alex’s ex that never ever liked me.
She would throw snide comments to put me down and I’d throw them back.
I knew Alex didn’t love her so I didn’t worry about calling her names.
Everyone thought that I was in “love” with Alex and that is why I didn’t like Sally-Ann.
The truth was she was a slut. I could never be friends with a slut. Everyone knew she was a slut, hell Jack even said it to her face.
Well it “slipped out” Hahaa Good old Jack.
Alex was with her for the sex and she gave it to him on a plate.
What normal 21 year old wouldn’t lap it up?
She hated me and Alex being so close. The inside jokes we shared. The innocent kisses. Flirty remarks. She couldn’t take it.
4 months into their “relationship” She called him on it accusing him of being in love with me and me and Alex having some secret love affair.
Saucy right? ;D
It ended then and there.


Through the break up I was there for Alex. He wasn’t upset at all, shows how much he liked her.

Since Sally-Ann his had random hookups but never a full blown proper relationship.

I asked him about his hookups but his reply was odd and confusing.
“The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you”

I didn’t understand, and still don’t.
Was he in love with one of his ex’s? It sure sounded like it.
Alex would sometimes mention this mystery girl.
She seemed a lot like me so if I ever got to meet her I think me and her would get along.

***
My breath was caught in my throat. My throat dry and swallowed a mouthful of my spit.

“How far gone?”

“2 months.”

“It’s definitely yours?”

You never know.
She does have a reputation.

“She, she said it was but but maybe not”
Fresh tears poured from Alex’s chocolate brown eyes.

“Ohh, Al”
I ran to him jumping the back of the sofa and landing softly on him with a huff! I wrapped my arms around his shaking body.

He hadn’t told me but I know he was so confused.
This girl was probably playing him.

All Time Low are getting bigger, maybe when their famous she plans to sell her story to the papers or something cruel and disgusting like that. The thought of it made my blood boil.

I sat up bringing Alex up with me. Still holding him in my arms, his sobs had stopped finally.

“So she is saying it is yours. So we will say it is until it’s born then we can have a DNA test to make sure. If that’s what you want?”

I stroked his face the red mark still noticeable. He had slight stubble probably were he hadn’t shaved due to confusion and worry.

Alex found it hard to cope with big changes. Luckily I was here to help. Hopefully I could help.

“B-b-birth. No, no, no”
Alex’s speech was jumbled and a new batch of tears were falling down his face. I used my hand to get rid of the cascading tears.

“Alex, I know she is drop dead gorgeous but unless she is some kind of alien person. She has to give birth?” I was so confused.

I knew Sally-Ann wasn’t the brightest crayon in the box but come on what does she expect to do carry the baby for 9 months then magically it will appear in her arms.

“She’s going to abort it!” Alex screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title will be lyrics from the song I'm listening too ^_^

I have the next chapter ready right NOW!
Comment and I will post today? (:

<3