Darkness!

2 Weeks Later...

Tyler was coming home today. I couldn’t wait. I wanted everything to be perfect but no matter how much I tried I couldn’t help thinking of the baby inside of me.
I still hadn’t figured out what to do.
Should I tell him or not.
It was the holidays now and me had Ryan had definitely broken up and I couldn’t help the feelings that were coming back for Tyler... but they had never really gone.
I opened the door and he slowly walked in.
I watched him smile and my eyes began to water.
He looked at me and burst out in tears. We hugged each other for ages until we had both calmed down.

"It feels so great to be back here." he said, looking deep into my eyes. "I have missed you so much," he leant down and kissed me.

I kissed back and it was the most romantic thing that had veer happened to me. I may have been with Ryan, but Tyler was at least hundred times better.
He pulled back and I looked at him. He was watching me nervously.

"What’s wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing...it’s just, I have been away for nearly a year. You have probably had other boyfriends and stuff," he said gently.

This would have been the perfect time to tell him. But I just smiled.

"No, not really. I still love you," I whispered and I could see by his eyes he felt the same.

He pulled me down on the sofa and his lips connected with mine. He began nibbling at my neck and I moaned gently. His hands came under my shirt and mine went down his trousers. He started to unbutton my shirt as I pulled away.

"What’s wrong?" he asked. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, its just that...well are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course."

"Have you, umm, ever done it before?"

He shook his head.

"Why don’t you wait a bit, this isn’t the right timing."

He looked at me and my heartbeat increase so much I thought he would be able to here me.

"Yeah, I guess your right."

He looked slightly hurt.

"Did you, well you know, do it when was in hospital?" he asked me.

What was the point in lying? I nodded slowly. I took a deep breath and broke down. Tear fell down my face and Tyler looked confused.

"What’s wrong?"

I looked at him.

"There is something I need to tell you," I said in between sobs. "Well, I only did it once, but we didn’t use protection."

"Annnddd...?" he asked me.

"Well, well.....I'm pregnant!"

He looked at me. All different kinds of emotions flashed across his face. Surprise, shock, disgust, hate, pain.

"I thought we were going to do it together, for the first time." he looked really hurt.

"Well you know, you were in hospital and...." I cried.

"So it’s my fault is it?" he shouted.

"No I didn’t say that."

"So who else did you sleep with while I almost died?"

"no-one," I promised.

"Well I don’t believe you...!" he screamed. "After all we have been through, and then you do this," he looked at me and I could see pain in his eyes. This was worse than the shouting.

"Out of all the people I thought I could trust you were top of my list. How could you?" a single tear fell down his face and he got up and walked into the bedroom. He shut his door I ran and tried to open it.

"I’m sorry, I’m sorry," I said, crying.

I stood with my back against the door and slid down, whilst tears did the same.

Tyler sat on his bed face in hands. A tear dripped into his hand and he watched his reflection in it for some time.
Everything had changed....he no longer felt welcome.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was that???
At the moment I am still deciding whether she should keep the baby...so any ideas???