Ronnie

chap 3

Olivia awoke first to find Ronnie not only next to her but holding her with one arm around her waist, she had her arm on his chest hugging him. Olivia just smiled and hugged him tighter and went back to sleep. Ronnie awoke half and hour later to find Olivia wrapped around him. He moved her so that she was hugging the pillow next to her. She moved so i comforted her with a ‘Its okay just go back to sleep.’
When she was asleep again, I moved slowly down stairs to make breakfast, eggs, bacon and mushroom was her favourite thing for breakfast. Twenty-five minutes later Olivia walked down the stairs to see breakfast on the table and Ronnie smiling at her with a cheeky grin on his face.
‘Good morning sleepy one.’ Ronnie said with huge and a smile.
‘Morning. Does my mum know I am here or did I run away from home again?’
‘She knows.’
‘Is that for us?’
‘Yep.’
‘Did your mum make it?’
‘Nope I did.’
‘You cook, I have been you best friend for years and I didn’t know you cooked.’
‘Sorry I don’t tell people that very often.’
‘Eggs, bacon and mushrooms. That’s my favourite, how did you know I never told you that?’
‘Your mum told me.’
‘Okay then mum is giving out my personal info to people, great.’
‘Are you going to eat it or are you going to let it get cold.’
‘Okay, okay, I will eat. Do you want some orange juice?’
‘Yep, it’s in the fridge second tray……left a bit yep there.’ Ronnie said guiding Olivia to the juice. After they both sat down at the table they ate their breakfast in silence. When Olivia had finished hers, She stood up and asked.
‘Did mum drop off some clothes for me?’
‘Um, yah they are in the hallway.’
‘Thanks. Can I have a shower?’
‘Yah um use the one in my room.’
‘Thank you.’ Olivia said as she headed for the bedroom. Ronnie was lucky, he had a bathroom in his room. As she walked in, she realised that she didn’t have a towel. Then she saw that Ronnie had a towel next to the bed. She grabbed it and had a shower.

‘I can’t believe I slept in the same bed as him and he hugged me and made me breakfast and every thing, he is such a gentleman and so, so sexy too. OMG I so should not be thinking this about him he is my best friend and that’s it. But he is so cute and has a great body to I’ wonder if he works out. He has to have some good muscles to lift me up. ‘STOP’
‘Stop what Oli.’
‘OMG he is out there, I said that out loud. I am so stupid.’
‘Um nothing, don’t stress I am um just talking to myself.’
‘O just great now I sound like a sociopathic loser.’ She thought as she got out of the shower. She walked out to see that Ronnie was lying on the bed with his ipod in his ears so he didn’t notice Olivia move out of the bathroom in a towel.
‘OOW SH!T he is right there and I am in a towel and my bra is hanging over my arm in clear view. What the hell do I do. UM, UM I know I will slowly move back into the bathroom and get dressed. That’s what I will do.’ But as Olivia moved slowly around Ronnie looked up and saw that she was in a towel and was trying to sneak back to the bathroom to get dressed.
‘Look at her in that towel she looks so cute. Should I say something or just let her sneak back to the bathroom?’ Ronnie thought.
‘Hay what you doing?’ Ronnie said while still on the bed with his eyes shut.
‘SH!T well that didn’t work now did it. Cr@p’
‘How did you know I was out here you were listening to your music?’
‘The song ended and I heard the door open.’
‘Oh um well I am going to get dressed okay.’
‘Okay do you want me to leave the room?’
‘I can go to the bathroom; you can stay in your room and keep listening to your music okay.’
‘Okay.’
‘I should go and clean up from breakfast………..but I don’t want to leave her in MY ROOM now do I no that could be trouble waiting to happen.’
‘CR@P, CR@P, CR@P why did he have to turn around, why did that song have to end then?’ Olivia walked back to the bathroom and got dressed. She walked out with a red face and a ‘Emily The Strange’ dress on with knee high socks and a hair band on.
‘So what are we doing today Olive?’ Ronnie said with a cheeky smile on his face (he knows that Olivia hates being called olive).
‘NOT much. I thought we would go see a movie. I heard that ‘Saw 4’ is on or um ‘St. Trinians’.’
‘Okay how about ‘St. Trinians’ I heard it’s good, we could get lunch and then see the movie or the other way around its up to you what do you want to do?’
‘I came over to comfort you, not be comforted by you.’
‘Okay then! We will go to the movie then eat lunch then go shopping for stuff that we don’t need and then come home and have a snack and a sleep okay.’
‘Okay then that’s what we will do.’