Status: Oneshot//Finished/ContestEntry

Liar Liar

.001

“I fucking hate you! How fucking dare you do that to me. Again!” Erin shrieked as the door of the bus flew open and she stormed in. Naturally Axl was hot on her heels and boy did he look pissed.

From the other room Duff and Izzy exchanged anxious looks as a loud crashing sound was heard from the other room making Steven reel back in terror. Slash shot the closed door a glance as if mentally telling Erin and Axl to fucking stop fighting so he could watch his TV in god-damn peace! Another loud crashing sound was heard as he groaned and then proceeded to turn it up louder, trying to drown out the screaming. There was a moment of silence while Steven peeked out from behind the pillow he had put over his face.

“Who wants to go out and try to calm Axl down?” Duff asked then flinched as Axl yelled again.

“Dibs out.” Slash said quickly not taking his eyes off the screen earning him a look from Izzy as he lit up another smoke.

“Dude why don’t you go and talk him out of it after all you are his best friend.” Izzy said while both Steven and Duff shook their heads furiously. It was a weak deflection of trying not to go out in the hallway and talk Axl out of doing something stupid but like Duff always said when Axl was good he was fun to be around when he was in a bad mood he was a pain in the fucking ass and you would go to all costs to avoid him and trust the band today was no exception.

“Dude why don’t you go and talk him out of it after all you are his best friend.” Slash imitated Izzy. “Why the fuck don’t you go talk to him, you’ve known him longer than the rest of us.” He gestured to the door angrily as a different door slammed.

“Erin fuck off you don’t know shit all about what’s going on in my life!” Axl roared. “Get the fuck out!” Another door slammed and more screaming rang out through the bus.

“What the hell does knowing him longer have to do with calming him the fuck down?!” Izzy said as he took a puff of his smoke and brushed his hair off to the side of his face. “Plus I ain’t the fucking strongest here that’s Steven.” He added.

“Axl the only fucking reason that I don’t know what’s happening is because you won’t tell me!” Erin yelled half-heartedly while Slash rolled his eyes.

“Well I just think Erin succeeded in pissing Axl off again.” Duff commented dryly as Axl’s temper flared again and he let off a spout of insults.

“Yeah I’m the fucking strongest here Izzy I also have a fucking broken ankle. What the hell do you want me to do go and fucking hobble out then and stick my cast up Erin’s ass?” Steven snapped at Izzy, Slash chuckled loudly earning a glare from Izzy. He coughed loudly then focused back on the TV. “And frankly I can’t do shit all to calm Axl down, I think Duff keeps his head the best when he talks to Axl.” Steven finished a wide grin stretching across his face as he passed the ball onto poor unsuspecting Duff.

“How about we wait and hopefully things die down out there and if they don’t say within ten minutes all three of us not including Steven will go out there and deal with things.” Duff said looking around as Steven pumped his arms triumphantly.

“No fair! How come Steven get’s to stay behind?” Slash snapped as Izzy reluctantly agreed with Duff.

“Because he broke his fucking ankle.” Duff answered matter-of-factly. “That’s why and unless you have some fucking fatal disease you’re going to suck it up and stick it to Axl and get beaten to a pulp like the rest of us.” Slash opened his mouth to retort back but must have thought better of it because he grumbled to himself then took a giant drink of vodka.

“Axl give me a fucking moment to explain.” Erin screeched at him while Axl upturned another table.

“Why the fuck should I? Take your god-damn shit and get the fuck out of this bus! I don’t fucking want you and I don’t fucking need you anymore!” He shouted back and advanced on her.

“Fine then I’ll fucking leave, and I’ll take the god-damn baby too!” She screamed back at him.
Slash straightened up when he heard that while Steven turned his head in disbelief.

“Who else fucking heard that?” Slash asked while both Izzy and Duff nodded, confirming that they had heard it too.

“Holy fuck man,” Steven said his voice barely above a whisper. The bus had just gone from screaming and yelling to dead silent; with the exception of the TV which no-one was paying attention too.

“So who wants to go and see if Axl’s okay?” Slash asked after a moment breaking the silence, Izzy and Duff both exchanged looks before nearly jumping out of their seats and running in to interfere with Axl and Erin.

“Dudes maybe we should just wait a minute. After all it is their argument.” Steven said as Izzy’s hand wrapped around the doorknob.

“I guess that would be a good idea.” Duff said quietly while Izzy nodded his head reluctantly. Despite that they agreed they didn’t move at all they still stood by the door just waiting for the right moment to strike while on the other side of the door Axl had a lot of apologizing to do.

“Erin.” He started dangerously quite, not knowing that not just Erin but everyone in the bus was listening. Erin shook her head and began to walk away from him. “Erin wait a minute.” He said again as he walked after her into their bedroom, their messy shithole bedroom. She didn’t answer instead she got out a bag and began to shove all that she owned into it. “Listen to me god-damnit!” Axl’s voice rose as he tore the bag out of her hands and put it on the floor. Izzy opened the door and started to make his way to Axl’s room when Duff held him back.

“Dude I know that you two are friends but this is their fight you gotta let them work it out.” He said fiercely then proceeded to drag him back to where the others were.

“Ok I’m listening so tell me what the fuck you want to say. So I can pack my bags and get the hell out!” Erin told him as Axl advanced on her.

"You know what I want to tell you?”He asked her quietly while she nodded her head. ”I love you," he said quietly, maintaining confident eye contact.

"No you don't," Erin said, seeing straight through his lies and bullshit. "Take that back."

"Yes, I do," he persisted. "More than anything."

"No. You're a liar." She told him that pissed off Axl and he flung her to the ground like a rag doll. Her screams echoed throughout the bus.

“What the hell are you waiting for Izzy? Go god-damnit! GO!” Duff roared as Izzy flung open the door and the two of them raced to Axl’s room.

“Axl leave her alone for Christ’s sake!” Izzy shouted over the screams. Axl had her pinned down and Duff was trying to pry them apart.
“Slash you moron get your ass in here and fucking help us out god-damn!” Duff swore, Slash grumbled to himself but obliged in getting off the couch and troubling himself by walking all the way across the bus and then helping Duff and Izzy separate Axl and Erin.

“So how about Duff and Slash you take Axl, somewhere anywhere away from here and I’ll help Erin pack?” Izzy suggested breathing heavily, he nursed a black eye while neither Slash or Duff had broken a sweat. Duff and Slash nodded before linking arms and dragging him away. The rest of the afternoon passed quickly while Axl, Duff, Slash and Steven watched TV and Izzy helped Erin pack.

“Are you sure that you want to do this?” Izzy asked Erin as they arrived at the gig, she bit her lip then nodded her head.
The door creaked open as Erin cautiously peaked her head in.

“Uhmm Axl can I talk to you for a moment?” She asked him, he stiffened but nodded head and got out of the chair.

“Good luck man.” Izzy whispered as they passed each other.

“What is it?” He asked as Izzy closed the door behind him.

“Axl I’m leaving I just can’t be here any longer and I think it’s just best if I go.” Erin said blinking furiously, trying to hold back the tears for just a few minutes longer until Axl was gone. She picked up her small suitcase, full of only the things that she needed.

“Erin babe, don’t go.”Axl pleaded.”Just give me another chance I love you.” He said while as Erin shook her head.

“Axl, I don’t think you’re capable of loving anyone.” She told him then turned around and walked out into the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
So you tell me how did I do?