Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

Broken

I ran back onto the bus and into the back room slamming the door behind me. I sunk onto the couch, pulling my knees up to my chin, my wrist throbbing and cried. A few moments later there was knock on the door. “Who is it?” I spat. “It’s us.” Eden said poking her head in the door. I motioned for her to come in fallowed by Shayla who had obviously just woken up and Robyn who looked pissed as hell.

“What happened?” Shayla asked sitting down on the floor and looking up at me. “Max and Ronnie had sex.” I said. “In front of you?” Eden asked her eyes wide. I laughed a little, “No. Back when Max was using. He did it for drugs.” I said. “That doesn’t sound that serious.” Shayla said. “It is. He lied to me, Max lied to me.” I said and the tears fell harder

“So are you tired?” I asked. “Nope.” Max said popping the ‘p’. “So what do you suggest we do?” I asked. “I can think of a few things.” He said and leaned down and kissed me. “Sorry not in the mood.” I said. “Seriously? Like after all the shit I went through the past few days? Do you realize how…hard this is for me?” he asked. I looked down at his tight pants, “I can guess.” I said with a laugh and kissed him, “I was joking.” I said and without another word he grabbed my hand and dragged me to our room.

He shut the door roughly behind him and attacked my lips with his, his hands falling to my hips then around to my ass. He put his hands underneath and lifted me up letting me wrap my legs around his waist before stumbling over the boxes in the room to the bed. He laid me back so that he was kneeling between my legs, his mouth still firmly attached to mine.

The kiss began to trail away from my mouth and down my neck. He ran his hands under my shirt, running his hands up my sides then back down and grabbing my shirt and pushing it over my head. Not wanting to be the only one losing clothing, I found the hem of his shirt and roughly pushed it up and over his head before grabbing a hold of his hair and pulling his lips down to mine. He smiled into the kiss and began to fiddle with the button of my jeans. Suddenly I had the same feeling that I’d had the day before.

“Max stop.” I said pulling out of the kiss. “What’s wrong? Are you okay?” he asked. “Y-Yeah more than that but I have to tell you something.” I said. He looked down at me, his brown hair falling around his face, “What is it?” he asked. “I-I should’ve told you before and I don’t know why I didn’t but I-I-” I began to stutter but he gave me soft kiss and shut me up, “You’re a virgin right?” he asked. I nodded, “I’m sorry I should’ve said something sooner.” I said.

“No, don’t be sorry it’s fine babe. If you’re not ready for this then I’ll have to accept that. I don’t want to force you to do something that you don’t want to.” he said and rolled over so he was lying beside me. “I am it’s just I have questions.” I said and he raised his eyebrows, “Not those kinds of questions! I’m a virgin not stupid!” I said. He laughed, “Okay then what do you want to ask me? Fire away.” He said.

“Will you be honest? Like 100%? I don‘t want to be lied to so that you can get in my pants. My dad did a lot of lying to my mom when they were married and did a lot of shit that hurt her. I can‘t stand to be lied to, I don‘t want to go through what she did.” I said. “I won‘t lie to you I promise.” he said “How many?” I asked. “In a relationship or one night stands?” He asked. “Either or.” I said.

“Then…3 relationships and one night stands…I can’t answer that.” he said. “What? Why?” I asked. He sighed and ran a hand over his face, “I did a lot of stupid shit you know that right? I mean the drugs and stuff.” he said. I nodded and he continued, “When I was high I would sleep with a girl and not even know it until the next morning. Even after I quit Oxys and all that shit I still went out and partied and…well to be honest I fucked a lot of fans so I can’t really tell you how many there have been but I can promise you that I was safe each time.” he said.

I sat back and took this all in for a moment before turning to him again. “What about guys?” I asked. He looked at me for a moment then shook his head, “No guys.” he said. I sighed, “I guess that’s all I have to ask.” I said. “Are you sure?” he asked. “Yes I’m sure.” I said and with a laugh he kissed me again pulling me down on top of him.


“That was what happened. I asked him not to lie to me and he did just so he could get laid. I know that Ronnie’s a dick but I think he might be right, at least about Max.” I said. “So what are you going to do?” Robyn asked. “I’m leaving.” I said. “What do you mean you’re leaving?” Eden asked. “Tomorrow when we stop I am going home. I have some stuff to think about and I can’t do it here.” I replied. “Are you sure?” Robyn asked. I nodded, “I love you guys and Robert and Craig and Monte but I can’t be on a bus with Max.” I said.

“Well if you’ve already decided, here.” Robyn said and handed me a key. “What’s this?” I asked. “I was going to ask you after we got back home but I guess since you’re going to be gone sooner than I thought…” she said glaring at me for a moment before continuing, “I want you to move in.” I looked at her, “Seriously? Where the hell am I going to sleep?” I asked. “In the office." Robyn said reffering the room where she kept her computer.

"I’ve been wanting a roomie forever and I figured that it would be you or Shayla since you’re over there all the time anyhow. I was trying to figure out which one of you to ask first but Eden asked Shayla so…are you moving in or not?” she asked. “Oh my god yes! Thank you!” I said and hugged her. “You’re welcome.” she said with a smile.

“I guess I have to go pack.” I said. “We’ll help.” Eden said and the four of us stood up and walked out to the bunks. “Loran-” Max said coming closer to me but I held up a hand to silence him. “You lied Max and I told you that I couldn’t stand it when I was lied to. If you'd ben honest I would've told you that the fact you've been with a guy didn't bother me. I’m sorry but tomorrow when we stop I’m leaving. I’m going home.” I said. “I see you’ve made up your mind. I’ll leave you to pack.” he said and walked to the back of the bus. I wanted to run after him but I wouldn’t let myself. I didn’t want to end up hurt even more than I already was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter is over so what do you guys think? Was that a good enough reason for Loran to be mad at Max? I thought so. The whole mom and dad thing is really what happened between my parents when I was little so maybe that's why I think it was. Thank you to etfrocks2013 & Innocent Disguise for reviewing! And to everyone else, reviews are appreciated!