Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

The Chapter That Wouldn't Die!

Damn you Shayla!” Robyn yelled, snapping her phone closed.

“Still can’t get her on the phone?” I asked.

“No and it‘s been a fuckin’ week! What the hell is going on? She’s not answering her phone! She’s not at home! Where is she?” Robyn asked looking at the phone in her hand as if it would give her all the answers she wanted.

Her eyes were glazed over as she thought the same things that were going through my mind. The last time that someone had disappeared without telling someone it had been Max and I. I flopped back on Eden’s bed and ran my hands over my face. We were at Eden’s house in Huntington for her and Zacky‘s wedding the next day. Zacharie, Rosy and Trent were at Matt and Val’s house playing with their little boy Warner.

“I’m sure they’re fine.” I said.

“I just can’t believe that they’d do this.” She said and punched Shayla’s number again.

This time her phone was on speaker and I heard the voicemail pick up, “Hey! This is Shayla bitches!…”

Robyn looked at the phone like it had just told her that it had killed her dog, a capital offense, and threw it across the room where it hit the wall and shattered just as Molly came into the room followed by Eden. Thankfully Molly was quick, she ducked and the phone hit where she’d been standing only a few milliseconds prior.

“What did the phone do?” Eden asked looking the pieces of shattered plastic and metal that littered the floor by her bedroom door.

“It wasn’t the phone, it was Shay. She’s still not answering.” I said.

She nodded, “I’m sure they’re fine, their phones are probably ran down.” Molly said.

“And what if they aren’t? What if some psycho’s come and kidnapped them like Ronnie did Max and Loran? I mean they could be dead!” Robyn said.

“Robyn, breathe hun. It’s going to be alright.” I said.

“How do you know Loran? Do you know how hard it was for us when you were gone? I don’t want to go through that again!” she said.

“Don’t yell at Loran and Molly, they didn’t do anything.” Eden said sitting down on my lap and stretching her legs out so that they crossed Molly’s lap.

“There is a whole bed to sit on and you sit on us?” I asked. Eden smiled and nodded her head. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m sorry I’m not trying to yell I just-” Robyn said but stopped when the door banged open and Shayla walked in.

Molly and I stood up quickly and Eden fell to the floor with an ‘oof’ and a ‘hey!’. That was until she saw who was at the door. Then she jumped up and ran over to Shayla wrapping her thin arms around Shayla’s neck and squeezing, “SHAYLA!” she screamed hugging the shorter girl. Molly and I started to make our way over to hug her but we cut off as Robyn walked over and pulled Eden off of Shayla,

“Where the fuck have you been!?! Do you have any fucking idea how worried we were?!?” Robyn asked.

“I’m sorry Robert and I-” she said Robyn cut her off again.

“You left Shayla! No note, no phone call just an empty house and both cars in the driveway!” she said now livid her face bright red and her hair falling out of the loose bun she’d had it tied in. She looked a little on the crazy side.

“We have been worried sick thinking that you were kidnapped by some insane person! Now you just come walking into Eden’s house, no phone call, no nothing and just expect us to be happy to see you?” Robyn asked.

“Actually I’m-” Eden said but Robyn cut her off with a glare that would stop a freight train and she shut up.

Shayla took this chance to make herself heard, “Look, I’m sorry that we didn’t call or anything but it was a spur of the moment thing. We grabbed a cab and took off to Vegas and got hitched!” Shayla said and held out her hand and we saw the sparkling ring on her finger.

“No you didn’t!” Eden said with a smile.

“Yeah we did! See?” Shayla said and held up a piece of paper.

I grabbed it from her and read over it, “Holy shit! It’s a marriage license! She’s actually married!” I said.

“Let me see.” Robyn said and grabbed it out of my hands, “Well this doesn’t mean that I’m not pissed as fuck at you still Shayla. Because of you I have to get a new phone!” Robyn said pointing to the small heap of junk that was once a phone.

“Johnny Christ! What did you do to this thing?” she asked bending down and taking the bits of broken phone in her hands.

“She threw it at the wall.” I said.

“Ah…thank god it wasn’t a human then huh?” Shayla replied.

Robyn opened her mouth to say something but Eden cut her off, “Look it’s almost 2 we need to get out of here.” she said and took Molly and I by the arms and led us out of the room and down the stairs with Shayla and Robyn behind us.

“Hey do you have any mayo?” came a voice from the kitchen. Eden gave me a ‘WTF?’ look and walked to the kitchen where we found Robert standing at the fridge making a sandwich from random shit from inside.

“What the hell Robert? You kidnap my friend, don’t call for a week and when you come back you rob me of my food?” Eden asked.

“Your point?” Robert asked with a shrug.

“The point is you need to move your ass. We have a rehearsal to get to.” I said and broke off from Eden, grabbing Robert by the sleeve of his t-shirt and dragging him out of the kitchen and toward the door, as he complained about not getting his mayo.

We climbed into Eden’s car, me riding shotgun and Robyn and Molly on either side of Robert who had Shayla on his lap. We drove the fifteen minutes to the wedding venue which was beautiful. It was outside with flowers and a stone walkway that lead to a stone arch which we were going to use as the aisle and alter.

The reception was going to be held at a place that usually was used as a music venue but we had managed to rent it since we were going to have Avenged and Escape playing at the reception. Despite the short drive we managed to be late to the rehearsal thanks to a four car pile up. We finally got there though and all but ran inside.

The guys cars were already parked outside, they’d gone separate from us since they had to go and get fitted for their suits. Robert would have to go later today and hope the could adjust his before the next day. We walked into the venue and were immediately bombarded by the planner, Drew.

“Oh my god! You’re finally here! We were about to start without you and I thought I’d have to have Maxwell stand in for you him being the most feminine and all.” Drew said.

I looked at him and opened my mouth to tell him just where he could shove his opinions of my husband when Robyn clamped her hand firmly over my mouth.

“Hush.” she said looking me in the eye and began to remove her hand from my mouth,

“But-” she clamped it over my mouth again. I glared at her,

“No.” she said like I was a petulant child.

I bit down on her hand, “Ow! You bitch!” she said and made to smack me but I ducked and ran as fast as I could to where I knew the boys were waiting.

I reached Matt first and ducked behind him, “Save me!” I said trying to hide behind his muscular frame.

“What’s going on?” he asked with a laugh.

That’s when Robyn came running in behind me, “Oh that explains it.” he replied.

“Matt. MOVE.” Robyn said looking Matt dead in the eyes.

“NOW.” She added when he didn’t move fast enough,

“Are you going to kill her?” he asked tentatively.

“No,” she said as he took a step to the side,

“I’m just going to maim her beyond recognition!” she said and lunged at me.

I ducked once again this time ending up behind Syn who jumped out of the way,

“Ass!” I yelled running,

“Sorry Loran but I like my life” he said,

“Whoa!” Craig said noticing the catfight that was going on around Matt and Syn. He walked over quickly and grabbed Robyn around the waist

, “Calm down baby. What happened?” Craig cooed into Robyn’s ear.

“The bitch bit me!” she replied holding up her hand which had a nice bite mark.

“You bit her?” Craig and Matt asked at the same time.

“Maybe a little. But she shouldn’t have put her hand over my mouth!” I replied.

“I did that so you wouldn’t make an ass of yourself!” Robyn said.

“He needed to be yelled at! He called Max a girl!” I spat back.

“STOP IT!” came a screech from behind us. We turned and saw Eden looking at us.

“Will you both cut it out? Now it’s my fucking wedding and I want you to hug and make up or else God so help me I will murder both of you.” she said.

I looked at my friend. Eden was my height but out of all of us we worried about her the most. Yes she could handle her own but we were very protective over her. Seeing her like this, seething mad and ready to knock heads was new.

“Do it!” she said in a voice I was sure could be used in an Exorcist remake and Robyn and I both still stunned walked over to each other and hugged.

"You're still dead meat." she whispered in my ear so Eden couldn't hear.

“Thank you! Now let’s get down to business!” she said Demon-Eden gone and Happy-Wedding-Eden back in her place.

We did a couple of run throughs of the wedding before calling it quits. We had decided to surprise Eden and got her a huge suite at a hotel not far from the venue. It had a huge living room, four bedrooms, a 6 person Jacuzzi in the master bathroom, a hot tub on the balcony that over looked the beach and we’d had it stocked with plenty of goodies and booze galore.

“So where are we going?” Eden asked as we walked out to Robyn’s car.

“You’ll have to wait and see.” I said with a smile and shoved her into the back of the car with Molly and Shayla while I rode shotgun and Robyn drove.

I pulled a GPS out of my bag and plugged it into the lighter outlet and stuck the suction cup to the window. I hit the go button and it began to talk in a cool British voice,

“Turn left.” Robyn did so as Eden continued to question us about where we were going.

Since Shayla had neglected to be in town as of late that left only Molly, Robyn and I knowing where we were going and we had our lips securely locked. To drown out her incessant questions I put on a mix CD I’d made of Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, Escape The Fate, The Horrorpops, Mindless Self Indulgence and all of the Nightmare Before Christmas songs just for this reason because I knew that she couldn’t resist singing along and sure enough she did.

That left Robyn and I watching the GPS while the ones in the backseat sang loudly off key on purpose.

“Where the fuck is this thing taking us?” Robyn said in a stage whisper.

“I don’t know I thought the hotel was the opposite direction.” I replied.

“Let’s go over here and ask for directions.” Robyn said.

“Are we here?!?” Eden asked from the backseat.

“Yes Eden we’re taking you to a gas station. Surprise!” Robyn said her voice hemorrhaging sarcasm.

The both of us got out of the car and headed inside but the woman inside didn’t know either. So we got back in the car and continued to follow the directions the GPS gave us. Well until we made a turn. We saw an abandoned old warehouse in front of us and that was it. Suddenly the air was filled with shots. All of us but Robyn screamed and ducked, Robyn shifted into reverse and hit the gas causing us to speed out of that area Fast and The Furious style, she muttered to herself “Thank you Detroit.”

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!” Eden yelled from the back.

“Shots!” I replied still clutching the sides of the seats for dear life.

“Loran! Fix that damn thing! It’s trying to fucking kill us!” Robyn said throwing the GPS at me.

It bounced off the window and into my lap. I typed the address back in and twenty minuets later we arrived at the hotel. We all climbed out of the car handing the keys to the valet and walked inside. We didn’t often go to these types of extremes but we thought that it was appropriate since Eden was getting married.

I grabbed the keys from the reception desk and we climbed into the private elevator. I slid the key that they’d given me into the slot beside the last button, turned it and hit the PH button. The elevator began to rise and finally dinged to a stop. We stepped out of the elevator and took off like bats outta hell.

The front room was huge with tons of chairs and high ceilings. We all grabbed rooms, of course giving the biggest to the woman of honor. We all knew it was pointless since 9/10 times we all ended up in the same bed passed out from alcohol and a waning sugar high. I was the first in the kitchen, followed closely by Robyn. Together we began to make ourselves drinks.

I chose a frozen Margarita and Robyn made herself a Seabreeze.

“Watcha doin?” Eden asked walking into the kitchen and hopping up on a stool.

“Getting wasted.” I said with a smile.

“Ooh! Me next!” she said and began to throw together a random combination of stuff,

“What is that?” I asked looking at the concoction in her hand.

“It’s called a Bleeding Surgeon. It has Mountain Dew in it.” she said with a smile and took a long drink. Robyn and I looked at one another and grabbed the drink from her hand, pouring it down the sink. The last thing that Eden needed was caffeine. She gave us a cross look and began to grab random things again finally ending with a oddly colored drink sitting in front of her.

“Okay, what’s that one called?” I asked and she just shrugged,

“I don’t know it’s just good.” she said and drank it.

“It’s not nice to start the party when everyone isn’t in here.” Shayla said as she and Molly walked into the kitchen.

Shayla grabbed the Jager and poured herself some while Molly reached into the fridge for a water.

“You’re not going to join in on the spirits?” I asked Molly.

She shook her head with a smile, “Not right now.” she said. I shrugged and went back to my drink.

After a few minuets of random chatter we decided to change into our swimsuits and jump into the hot tub outside. I ducked into my room and pulled on the black and white halter top and black and white shorts that went with it and grabbed my Hello Kitty towel.

Molly was already changed and standing by the glass doors that lead to the terrace texting on her phone. She held a black and purple towel and wore a purple and black checkered bikini. I opened my mouth to say something but caught sight of Molly’s stomach and stopped.

I guess she hadn’t heard me because she didn’t look up. Robyn came up beside me but I stopped her before she could go any further.

“What?” she asked.

“Look at Molly and tell me what you see.” I said. She looked at the girl on the other side of the glass and looked at me,

“No!” she said.

“I think so.” I said smiling at Robyn.

“You think what?” Eden asked.

“That either Molly is gaining weight in her womb area or she’s preggers.” I said.

Eden looked at her and ran as fast as she could out to the terrace, Robyn, Shayla who’d seen Eden run past her door and me close at her heels.

“Oh my god you bitch! Why didn’t you tell us?!?” Eden asked skidding to a stop in front of the girl.

“W-What are you talking about? What didn’t I tell you?” Molly asked.

“That you’re pregnant!” Eden said.

“How did you know?” Molly asked looking surprised.

“Hon, you’re showing. Three out of the four of us have been pregnant and we have the scars to prove it.” Robyn said.

Molly sighed, “Okay then fine. You caught me! I’m pregnant!” she said with a smile.

We all grabbed her into a hug. When we pulled apart I looked at her,

“Why didn’t you tell us?” I asked.

“I didn’t want to overshadow Eden’s big day.” she said.

“Oh honey! This is a baby! I’m just getting married! You’re creating life for god sake!” Eden said flabbergasted.

“Besides you should’ve said something! We’re about to get in fucking hot tub! Do you have any idea what that could do the baby?” I asked.

“Exactly!” Robyn agreed.

“I didn’t think it’d hurt.” Molly replied.

“You no, the baby hell yes. It’s fine though, we’ll just turn it down and wait a few minuets.” Robyn said and fiddled with the knob on the tub.

While it was cooling down we walked into the house and grabbed our drinks before heading back out and climbing into the much cooler but still plenty warm hot tub, the jets going full force. We all relaxed, talking about nothing for a while until we were all sufficiently pruned and decided to get out.

I changed into a pair of pink and white pj pants and a Cupcake Cult t-shirt before heading to Eden’s room, turned on the radio and jumped onto the bed.

“Banzi!!” Eden cried and came running out her bathroom in a pair of gray shorts and a Zombie t-shirt. She jumped into the air and landed on top of me.

“Ow!” I said laughing my ass off as she rolled off of me.

“Sorry but you deserved it dropping me earlier!” she said with a grin

. I pulled a pillow off the top of the bed and hit her with it.

“That wasn’t very nice Drag Queen!” Eden said and grabbed a pillow and hit me with it.

I hit her back and it was on. Robyn, Molly and Shayla appeared and all grabbed pillows joining us on the bed.

“This is war!” I said in my best Craig impression, only to sound like I had a bad case of laryngitis. They all stopped and gave me a weird look,

“What?” I asked.

“You’re weird.” Eden said and hit me with a pillow causing it to bust open and feathers to fly everywhere.

“It’s snowing!” I yelled and began to spin in circles. This was a bad idea. I got dizzy and fell sending a couple of cans of soda that had been sitting beside the bed flying all over the five of us.

“What the hell?” Shayla said.

“Sorry!” I yelled but it was hard to since all of us had a case of the giggles and were laughing like hell. There was a ringing from the front.

“I’ll get it!” I said rolling to the floor and then to my feet.

“Coooommmmmiiinnnggg!” I sang as I hurried to the door

. I opened the door and found Craig and Max standing at the door.

“Craigafer! Maxy Baby! What are you doing here? You know this is a chick party.” I said.

“Where’s Robyn? I can’t get her on her cell.” Craig said.

“We couldn’t get any of you so we came to check on you guys.” Max said.

“Oh her phone! She broke it this morning when she threw it against a wall. She must have forgotten to tell you.” I said.

There was a scream from the bedroom where the others were and the guys smiled.

“Just what the hell are you doing in here?” Craig asked and they walked past me inside.

They stopped when the came to the open door where the others were smirking. I could tell that all of their sick fantasies were coming true. The room was covered in feathers, all of us were still wet and Eden and Shayla were standing around in their bra and panties having started to change out of their cola soaked Pj’s.

The guys just stood there, Robyn was covered head to toe in feathers as she was the one who had gotten most of the soda pop spray causing the feathers to stick, She hadn’t noticed yet that Craig and Max were there. She was too busy complaining loudly about how it’d take her forever to get the feathers out of her hair while she looked in the mirror her back to us all. Craig gave us all a devilish smile and put one finger to his lips and walked over to her and grabbed her around the waist.

“SHIT!” she said and hit him in the face with the pillow she held in her hand. He stumbled backward falling on his ass,

“Craig!?!” Robyn asked incredulously.

“Yeah, that’d be me. Your husband to be and the guy you just attacked with a pillow.” he said standing up and picking stray feathers out of his hair.

“I’m so sorry baby!” she said and walked over and kissed him.

“I’m fine. Now why did you smash your phone?” Craig asked.

Robyn laughed, “I threw it at the wall when I couldn’t reach Shayla.” She said gesturing to our friend who was still in her underwear.

“Ah…I should’ve known.” he replied.

“Why’s Max here?” Robyn asked.

“I came along when none of you answered your phones.” Max said pulling me to him and pressing my back against his chest.

“I worry about my woman.” he said.

I looked at him over my shoulder at him, “Your woman?” I asked him

. “Uh…I meant my wife. I mean c’mon babe I love you and I worry.” Max said backtracking quickly.

“Uh-Huh. I love you too but I think it’s time you two bounced back to your bachelor party.” I said pulling away but wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Aww…can’t we stay for a little while? I mean you guys look like you’re having so much fun! Pillow fights, hot tub time…undressing.” Max said looking around at the room, his eyes brushing over Shayla and Eden before looking at me hopefully.

“Yes and then we’ll a have big lesbian orgy.” I said.

“Really?” Craig asked, his face lighting up.

Three of us hit him on the backside of his head at once, Robyn, Me and Shayla.

“Ow!” he said rubbing the sore spot. “Out.” Robyn said and pushed him out the door as I took Max by the upper arm following Robyn’s lead.

“C’mon please just for a little bit? What about a picture or two?” Max asked.

“You both are pigs now get out!” I said and together Robyn and I gave our men a quick kiss and shoved them out the door.

Once the men were out of the room Robyn and I headed back to the bedroom where the others were cleaning up the feathers, Eden and Shayla now wearing big t-shirts that I guessed they’d stolen from Zacky and Robert. I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was 2 in the morning which meant that we had to be up in a few hours.

I guess everyone else was thinking the same thing as we crawled onto the bed, the soda having been mopped up and a change of sheets found in the closet put on the bed. All of us, well except for pregnant Molly, had had a sufficient amount of alcohol and sugar. Now we were crashing and crashing hard. Shayla was the first to doze off fallowed by Molly then Eden leaving Robyn and I. We watched NCIS for a while until neither of us could keep our eyes open and drifted off.

[Craig’s POV]

Max and I walked down the hall of the hotel to our room several floors below. We’d gotten a room at the same hotel as the girls purely by accident and it was no where near as awesome as theirs. While they had the penthouse we had a suite with one bedroom with two beds, a pull out couch and a tiny kitchen and bathroom.

I slid my key card into the slot, waited for the green light to blink and opened the door. Waiting inside were Robert, Zacky, Matt, Bryan and Brian. It was Johnny’s anniversary with Lacey so the two of them were in Hawaii for the next two weeks.

“So how’re the girls?” Bryan asked.

“They’re fine. In fact they’re more than fine.” Max said grabbing a beer out of the fridge and sitting in a chair.

“What do you mean?” Matt asked

. “We went up there right? Well there was a scream and we walked into the bedroom and oh my god it was something out of a dream.” Max replied.

“Really?” Robert asked leaning forward, his interest piqued.

“Yeah. Feathers everywhere, your girls,” I said and pointed to Zacky and Robert, “In their underwear and all of them in the hot tub.” I said.

They all looked at us with wide eyes,

“You’re joking right?” Syn asked.

“No. Completely true.” I replied.

“I gotta see that.” Robert said.

“We already tried that, they kicked us out!” Max scoffed.

“Well then we break in!” Syn said.

“Break into their room?” Zacky asked.

“Hell yeah! Why not?” Syn asked.

“I don‘t know…” I said.

“Craig think about it for a moment. Our girls, upstairs, together. You know that our girls are a little more than wild. I mean I can‘t speak for Molly but Loran, Robyn, Eden and Shayla can fucking party.” Robert said.

“Well I’m in!” Max said.

“Fine! Let’s do this!” Matt said standing up.

“So what should we bring?” Bryan asked.

“Uh…oh! I know!” Syn said and began to rummage through a duffle bag and pulled out a handful of black fabric. He tossed one to each of us.

I looked at it, “Ski masks?” I asked.

“Yeah we were going to use them tomorrow when we vandalized Zacky and Eden’s car but this is just as good of a time to use them as now.” he said.

We pulled them on while Syn and Matt rummaged around in the kitchen and in bags. They came up with a digital camera, a can of shaving cream and a handful of Sharpies.

“Let’s go.” Max said with a smile and we walked out the door toward the elevator.

We climbed on and hit the Penthouse button. The elevator dinged a few moments later and we walked out. Zacky crouched in front of the door and began to fiddle with the lock. Unlike the rest of the hotel this door had a regular lock instead of a key one which we’d been hoping for.

“Where the fuck did you learn to pick a lock Vengeance?” Robert asked.

“You didn’t know me in high school.” Zacky replied with a smile and the lock clicked and the door swung open.

“We’re in!” Bryan said and we headed inside.

[Loran’s POV]

I opened my eyes and sat up. It was far from morning but I was awake. I didn’t know why, just that I didn’t like it. I looked at my friends. Molly was curled up on her side, one hand resting on her baby bump. Eden was lying back on the pillows with Shayla’s head resting on her chest, one arm curled around Eden’s waist. Robyn was…wait where was Robyn? I got up and went to find out. I found her sitting on the terrace looking out at the dark ocean.

“Hey girly.” I said pulling one of the deck chairs over beside her and sitting down.

“What’s up?” she asked.

“Couldn’t sleep.” I said pulling my knees up to my chest.

“Me neither. Drink?” she asked holding up a bottle of wine. I nodded and took the already half empty bottle tipping it back and taking a drink.

“So why can’t you sleep?” I asked.

“Excited. Thinking about Eden getting married tomorrow and then my wedding.” Robyn said.

“Been there done that.” I said with a laugh, taking another drink.

We continued to talk about wedding details and we continued to drink the wine. Soon we were both back to our tipsy post sleep state. We were laughing about the thought of plastic go-go dresses that a friend of ours had wanted to stick us in when we heard a thump from inside.

“What the fuck was that?” Robyn said.

“I think that someone is trying to break into the room!” I said.

“The fuck they are!” Robyn said and walked over to the hot tub and grabbed one of the extra fold up pool chairs.

Not wanting to be empty handed I grabbed a broom that we‘d used to clean up some broken glass earlier. Robyn motioned for me to be quiet as we walked into the living room. Standing in the doorway were five guys all in ski masks. “Get out!” Robyn said and swung the pool chair catching a short one in the side. He groaned and fell to the floor as Robyn continued her assault and I joined in, hitting a tall muscular one in the head with the end of the broom.

“OW! ROBYN! LORAN! STOP IT’S US!” a familiar voice yelled.

“Matt?!?” I asked.

I grabbed Robyn’s arm, “Stop!” I said and reached down, pulling the mask off of the one I’d just beat with the broom like a birthday piñata.

Sure enough under the mask was none other than Matt Sanders. Robyn grabbed the masks of the guys nearest to her and revealed that they were none other than Max, Bryan, and Brian. I took the two next to Matt and found Zacky and Craig.

“What the hell?!? What the fuck are you doing here?” Robyn asked hitting Craig in the side with the folded chair again.

I looked at her, "What the fuck?"

She shrugged and grinned, "Just for good measure."

“Uh…Checking to see how you girls were doing?” Bryan tried.

“Try again Money. Now what the hell are you doing in here?” I asked.

There was movement behind us, I turned and saw Eden, Shayla and Molly standing in the door way.

“What’s with all the yelling?” Shayla sleepily asked.

“Twedle Dee and Twedle Dum parts one, two, three, and four broke into our room.” I said.

“Why?” Eden asked.

“That’s what we’ve been trying to figure out.” Robyn said looking back at the men that were lying on the floor battered and in pain.

“Which one of you wants to tell us why you’re here?” Robyn asked.

They were silent. Robyn raised the chair and they all started to protest, “Fine! We came up here to see what you were doing. After what we saw up here we thought we’d come and see just what was happening and maybe just play a few pranks on you.” Craig said.

“Who’s cockamamie idea was it to freaking scare the hell out of us? I mean we have ROBYN in the room. You should’ve known she’d kick your ass!” I said.

All the guys looked at one another then in one fluid motion pointed to Brian, “It was Syn’s idea.” Max said.

“Brian Elwin Haner Jr.! What the hell were you thinking when you decided to come up here and scare the living fuck out of us!?!” Robyn yelled raising the chair again, I grabbed her arm and she lowered it though.

“I-I-I…Hey they went along with it!” he said.

I put my hand on Robyn’s arm again as she dropped the chair and looked like she was about to beat them with just her fists this time, “Breathe. Let’s just get these retards out of here.” I said.

“Alright you heard her! Move!” Robyn said in a voice that should have belonged to a Marine drill Sargent and the guys scurried out the door,

“And take your shaving cream with you!” Robyn said and chucked the can out the door hitting Matt in the head. With a grin she shut the door and turned to us.

“Why do we love them again?” she asked.

“Because they’re hot as hell?” Eden suggested. She nodded,

“Good point. Let’s get to bed, we have a wedding in the morning!” Robyn said and we all went back to bed.

We woke up late the next morning and had to rush. We had to all get showered and changed and get to the venue. I took my shower quickly thanking god that I’d had enough sense to take a shower after getting out of the hot tub the night before. Robyn helped Molly and I put our hair up in curlers before we left. Thankfully we now knew where we were going and arrived at the venue just in time.

Eden’s wedding was going to be very non-traditional. The colors were black an white so she was going to wear a short black dress, the bridesmaids were in white dresses with black sashes, and the men were in white suits with black shirts and white bow ties. The theme was Masquerade and all the couples wore matching masks including Eden and Zacky. In keeping with the theme.

“I don’t know about this you guys. Do you really think I’m ready for this? I mean we’ve been going out how long? Two years? Maybe it should just stay like this.” Eden said.

“Eden baby breathe, you’re going to be fine.” I said.

“Why must you tell me to breathe? If I wasn’t breathing I’d be dead!” Eden said throwing her hands in the air.

“Calm down it’s an expression.” I said.

“I don’t have to calm down this is my fucking wedding!” Eden yelled.

“When the fuck did you become a bridezilla?” I asked.

“Ha like you can talk! Do you know what kind of hell you put us through before you’re wedding?” Eden yelled.

“Hell? At least I’m not yelling at my bridesmaids 10 minuets before I go down the aisle to marry some short Frank Iero wannabe guitar player with a fucking tramp stamp!” I yelled back.

She looked at me appalled, “How dare you! At least my husband isn’t going to look like a fucking chick!” she shot back.

“SHUT UP!” we turned and looked at Molly who was seething.

“I am four months pregnant, I puked five times this morning, my feet are swelling in these god awful shoes and frankly I’m tired of your crap!” she said.

We looked at her, we’d never heard Molly lose her temper. The look on her face was sort of funny. Eden and I burst out laughing and a moment later Shayla, Robyn and finally Molly joined in.

“I’m sorry I yelled Drareg. I’m just scared.” she said walking over to give me a hug.

I wrapped my arms around her, “I know, I shouldn’t have lost my temper.” I said hugging her back.

Eden and I had never fought before and it was weird to start now.

“Okay look as sweet as this is we have to get you down that aisle.” Robyn said to Eden.

“Right. I’m ready!” she said.

We all wished her luck as we tied on our masks and walked out to meet our boys. We walked down the aisle, our arms linked with them then turned to watch Eden walk down the aisle. I saw her face as she looked at Zacky and the look he gave her and it was beautiful. They were meant for one another.

They said their vows and then kissed as the preacher announced that they were officially Mr. And Mrs. Zachary ‘Vengeance’ James Baker. The girls and I changed into our other dressed and put our masks back on before heading the reception

. We got there just as Eden and Zacky were announced. They ran in and immediately ‘Walk Like A Zombie’ by The Horrorpops began to play and they danced. I smiled at my friends from the front table as they walked back and sat down. I was handed a mic and I looked down at Eden, She hadn’t asked me to do a speech so I hadn’t prepared one. She smiled at me devilishly and nodded. I shook my head and stood up.

“Hi…uh I had no clue that I was going to do this.” I said and shot a look at Eden. “If I’m going to do this I’m taking this damn thing off. I feel like a Slipknot reject.” I said and pulled my mask off and tossed it at Max who caught it.

“I’ve known Eden since I was a sophomore and she was a freshman. She said that she liked my MCR book bag that I’d painted myself and that was it. Together we managed to make our teacher’s life hell for a full semester by ignoring his strict rules about sitting on the floor and just being ourselves in general. He loved us anyhow and let us sleep after we made the choice to go to a My Chemical Romance concert on a Thursday while promising our parents that we’d go to school the next day. It was because of Eden that I saw my first MCR concert.

If she hadn’t told me they were coming close I never would’ve known and I would’ve missed out. When I first met her I had no clue what the hell her name was. Some people called her Pansy, some called her Eden and even more called her Chevelle so I was left with a shit load of names to pick from. Hell half the time I don’t even call her Eden anymore, she’s Knarf Orei to me. Did you know that Eden has a force field around her hair? Yeah, its true.

I wasn’t there that day but a couple of our friends were at the mall with her and our lovely friend Robyn here threw a French fry at Eden’s hair and it bounced off. Without touching her hair. Like no joke, swear. There are just so many memories with Eden. Singing very off key to MCR, even having her there for the birth of my daughter, she’s been there.

I think I’ve rambled long enough now so I have just a few things left to say, Zacky cakes take care of Eden. She’s like our baby sister and we’d kill for her, well Robyn would kill you for fun but we can keep her from doing that as long as she doesn’t have a reason. Eden honey I love you and the white 50 Cent lives!” I said and she laughed and punched the air.

With that I handed the Mic to the DJ and he walked back to the booth.

“I think this is appropriate for the speech that was just given.” he said with a smile and I’m Not Okay (I Promise) began to play. Eden and I let out a collective scream and jumped up grabbing Molly, Robyn and Shayla and dragging them to the floor. Soon it everyone was around us dancing as the music filled the air.

In the center of all the chaos I grabbed Eden’s hand, Eden grabbed Shayla’s, Shayla grabbed Molly’s, Molly grabbed Robyn’s and Robyn grabbed mine and we began to spin in a circle like some kind of demented game of ring around the rosy. We laughed our asses off as we became too dizzy and began to trip over our feet and fall into a pile on the floor still laughing.

The music died away and we stayed there tangled in one another, tears streaming down our faces from laughing so hard. Our guys looked down at us and shook their heads, used to the insanity that came with knowing us. I was glad they were used to it because it showed now signs of stopping anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jesus! This Chapter is done! It took me days to write and took up a grand total of 6 pages on word. It might have been because I was too busy making polyvores or because I was in Charlotte North Carolina seeing Coheed and Cambria with Robynrampage and getting lost thanks to my jank GPS thus the GPS bashing in this chapter. Please Review!

Bathing Suits:
http://www.polyvore.com/party_suits/set?id=18175033

Pj's:
http://www.polyvore.com/sleepover_pjs/set?id=18190710

Zacky's Mask:
http://www.polyvore.com/zacky/set?id=18035571

Shayla and Robert's Masks:
http://www.polyvore.com/shayla_robert/set?id=18035271

Craig and Robyn's Masks:
http://www.polyvore.com/craig/set?id=18035182

Eden's Wedding Dress and Mask:
http://www.polyvore.com/edens/set?id=18023259

Bridesmaids Dresses:
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=18032683

Zacky's Suit:
http://www.polyvore.com/zackys_wedding_outfit/set?id=18035628

Bryan and Molly's Masks:
http://www.polyvore.com/bryan_mollys_masks/set?id=18035770

Loran and Max's Masks:
http://www.polyvore.com/max_lorans_masks/set?id=18035825

Reception Dresses:
http://www.polyvore.com/after_edens_wedding/set?id=18059698