Run Baby, Run

b. Chapter 1

“I’m drunk,” Torrey slurred as she clung onto my arm for support from falling down.

As soon as she touched me shivers ran down my spine. The right strap to her dress, that look amazing on her by the way (like everything else she wears), had fallen off her shoulder which made a section of her bra visible. She was wearing the black and green lacey one that I got for her as a joke one Christmas.

“Are you cold?” She asked and starting rubbing my arm.

Move shivers. “No, why do you ask?”

“You’re shivering,” she laughed, not because she found the fact that I was shivering funny but simply because she was drunk to the point that she would laugh at just about anything.
I looked down at her and smiled. She still managed to look gorgeous even while being completely shit faced.

“Jeremy?” She whispered into my ear.

“Yes?” I replied just as softly.

“I’m tired,” she yawned and leaned all her weight on me.

I laughed a little, “Okay, I’ll call a cab.” I took my phone out and started to dial but before I could finish she grabbed it from my hands.

“No, let’s just stay here,” then she grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to one of the many bed rooms and locked the door behind us.

“Could you unzip this?” She turned her back to me and motioned to the zipper to her dress almost falling over while doing so.

I was barely able to catch her fall because my hands were shaking so badly. I’m not really sure why though; I’ve done this hundreds of times before. I’ve seen her completely naked. I’ve gone lingerie shopping with her. I’ve seen her in extremely sexy clothing that tempted me to rip them off just as quickly as she put them on. None of these times had made me as nervous as I am now. I swallowed down my discomfort the best I could and tugged down the one thing keeping her dress from falling off her delicate figure. I gulped as I watched it hit the floor.

“What’s wrong?” she turned around.

This was too much. I had way too much to drink tonight and I just couldn’t help myself. I had to do it.

I pulled her into me and kissed her with every ounce of being in me. When she kissed me back with just as much passion my confidence sky rocketed. I wasn’t in control anymore. I picked her up and laid her on the bed, continuing to kiss her. She tugged off my blazer and unbuttoned my shirt like a pro and pulled me on top of her. I didn’t even realize my pants were off until I felt our skin touch. I was bombarded with chills which made me only want her more but then she pulled away and kissed me softy on the lips and without thinking about it I blurted out, “I love you!"

She smiled, and leaned her forehead on mine, “I love you too,” she whispered, “I’ll love you till the death.” Then she kissed me again fiercely and pulled the sheets over us.
♠ ♠ ♠
feeedback! Comments!
Sorry it took so long for me to post this. I was out of town snowboarding woooh
also sorry that it is pretty short..