Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

GET THE *** OFF YOUR MAN PERIOD

Frank's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning nice and early getting ready.As soon as I start eating my cereal, guess what happens...
I fall asleep with my head in my bowl.I woke up and realized i would be extra late to class.I snuck into Art unnoticed but obviously Mr. Way was not in a good mood...
"FRANK IERO SIT DOWN.NOW."his voice boomed.I ran to my seat sliding in, scared.He grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote SHUT THE HELL UP AND DRAW MORONS in huge letters on the board.I shrunk into my seat and took out a piece of paper and pencil.I started drawing while the teacher fell asleep.Finally it was the end of the period and he flashed up at the bell grumbling.
"Nobody's leaving til I get your papers.."he said loudly.He went by taking the papers saying something to each person.He came up to me with this pissed off look and grabbed my paper scanning over it.
"Horrible job.I would be ashamed if I were you."he spit.What the fucking hell was up with him?!
"Okay you know what.Shut up because I really don't need to be made fun of right now.I don't know what the fuck crawled up your asshole and died but don't take it out on me."I hissed, taking my things and standing up.I looked up at him, took my paper, and ripped it up.I raised my hands and dumped the shreds on his head before walking out and slamming the door.I huffed grumbling my way to my locker.
A jock cornered me and shoved me in leaving me there for the rest of the day.While in there I realized that maybe I was a little TOO mean to Mr. Way...
"God I'm such a fuck up."I said holding my head in my hands crying silently.I deserved to be stuck in the locker for the whole day...And so I was.I ended up falling asleep in there too..
GAH.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commmeeennnts!
Or Frankie will be stuck in the locker for the rest of eternity..
O_O