Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Sleep

Gerard’s P.O.V
Ugh! I’m so pissed off today! And I don’t know why, but I think its because I haven’t had any blood in FOREVER! I called Mikey and walked down the hall to the teacher’s lounge. I heard a banging noise but I ignored it and laughed at something that Mikey said as I walked past the lockers.
“Why do you seen so upset bro?” Asked Mikey on the other end.
“I have no idea” I said as I got a soda from the vending machine.
“Well you need to cheer up if little Frankie’s gonna kiss ya” Mikey said joking.
“SHUT UP!” I screamed laughing.
“Well dude I’m about to get on my plane so talk to ya in 3 hours!” he said before hanging up
I walked down the hall singing rather loudly and went into my classroom.
I taught 2 more classed before Mikey knocked on my door.
“MIKEY!” I screamed before giving him a big hug.
“GEE!” said Mikey hugging me back.
“I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!” I said smiling at him.
“ME NEITHER!” He said smiling back at me.
We walked down the hall to go outside to have a smoke, when we heard light snoring coming from a locker.
“What the fuck is that?” Asked Mikey while he was looking around.
“It sounds like snoring…and I think its coming from that locker” I said pointing to the locker to the right of us.
I opened the locker and saw Frankie balled up in the locker sleeping.
“AWWW!” we both cooed in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR THE POOP CHAPTER!