Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Oh boy, I can feel your body movin'.

The ride home was pretty awkward. I attemped many times to gain Frank's attention. They all failed. Finally, I cleared my throat and looked over at him. He continued staring out the window. Ugh, God this is getting annoying! I was about to say something bitchy but we arrived at my house. Thank God! As soon as I stopped the car and unbuckled myself, Frank yelled,
“Love you!” and ran out, well waddled, giggling. I laughed and shook my head before getting out and chasing after him. Oh how I love that boy. After hours of chasing, we somehow ended up on the couch tickling each other.
“Gah, I love you!”Frank said before kissing my cheek sloppily.
“I love you more!”I laughed, kissing his back. This started an 'No way I love you more' argument. It ended with us both cuddling and watching movies, whispering sweet things in each others ears and kissing each others cheeks.
“Ow!”Frank yelled, all of a sudden, clutching his swollen tummy.
“What's wrong?”I asked, panicking. I sat up quickly and started hyperventilating, what if Frank was dieing?! What if he was having a miscarriage?!
“Fuck!”he growled, sitting up and rubbing his tummy again. “Calm down, Gee. The baby's just kickin' really bad.” He slapped me on the cheek. I immediately stopped and looked at him, even though it didn't hurt.
“Calm down, okay?”He smiled slightly. I nodded.
“So, what do you wanna do now?”
“I dunno. Where's Mikey?” he asked,curiously, looking around. Before I could even answer, Mikey burst in with shopping bags from Babys R Us. He set them down while singing Hips Don't Lie by Shakira.
Frank and I raised our eyebrows. He ignored us and set the bags down, shaking his ass as he walked around. Frank giggled before standing and pulling me up as well. He danced around all seductive and sexy like. I smirked and pulled him close, kissing him gently while he grinded against me. He pulled away and twirled, ending up behind me. He rubbed his sexy little ass against me. My mouth gaped. Crap, Ima get hard. Mikey laughed at us and Frankie blushed, but continued. Mikey came over to join in the fun. Oh lord, its like a giant, dancing orgy. I finally stopped it all.
“Okay, Mikey, this is getting creepy with you.”He gasped and hmphed. I giggled before wrapping my arms around Frank.
“I'd rather be doing this with just Frank.”
“Oh I see how it is!”he crossed his arms over his chest before walking out. Me and Frank snickered, knowing he was only kidding. At least I hope he was o.o
It soon grew dark, and Frankie was tired. We laid down, in pjs and in my bed, snuggling close. I kissed his face all over and he mummered an “I love you,” before falling asleep. I smiled to myself, watching him for a while. My throat started to hurt. I was hungry. I hadn't fed in a while. I bit my bottom lip. Well Frank's human.. And right there... Hmm..
And so I began to feed from his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOO, I wrote this chappy. (This is Lexy) To help Bianca out :3
Enjoy the smexy dancing? >:3
What I would give to be in the dancing orgy..
Xo
Comment! Love Ya!