Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Humiliation

Frank's P.O.V.
Last period of the day..With Mr.Way..Hmm this wouldn't be to bad.So far he was my favorite teacher, and the coolest.I blushed thinking of him.I sat down quietly and picked at my black nails.I started drifting off into a day dream, staring out into the window while drawing.
About forty minutes I had one fresh drawing of Mr.Way sitting in front of me.I looked it over about to shred it up.
"Okay everybody turn in your papers."He said.I frowned.Some kid walked over and snatched it away; scanning it over before passing it around and humiliating me.The classroom erupted with laughter while I sat there ready to burst into tears.
"HEY EVERYBODY QUIET DOWN!"Mr.Way boomed.He took the paper out of somebody's hands and scanned it over while i was bright red.He placed it down on his desk.
"You should all be ashamed of yourselves!"he shouted.The bell rang and they all silently went to their lockers me staying behind.I let tears roll down my face silently.
"I..I..I'm sorry..."I mumbled picking up my binder.
"Don't cry Frank.."he said grabbing a few tissues and wiping my face,"And there's nothing to be sorry about! I'm very flattered that you would draw a picture of me!"I looked up at him to see that he was very sincere.I smiled a little my cheeks still red and walked out saying bye.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*
I got home and turned on my T.v. dreading homework. I stayed up til about 5 and school was at 6...motherfuck..I got ready for school deciding on a lot of coffee.Five minutes after i was all set to go when I fell asleep on the couch.i woke up from a nightmare and rolled off the couch..Dammit I was late for class..I sighed and ran to school and running into Art.I did as told yawning every 5 seconds and dozing off a few times.It was right before lunch though so I told myself I'd sleep then...The bell rang and I walked out behind the building pulling out a small thing of pot.I smoked for a while thinking I was all alone when in came Mr. Way yelling.
"Frank come with me now."he said sounding pissed off.I looked at the floor.
"I felt the need.."I smiled slightly.He shook his head and grumbled.
"I'm sorry but you got detention with me this Friday.Hope you didn't have any plans..."He smirked and handed me the slip.I grumbled frowning and walked out, tearing the small paper up
♠ ♠ ♠
:D PLEASE comment.