Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Love,Mikey, And Obsessed With Frank

Gerard’s P.O.V

He looked at me “Like…how am I supposed to make someone happy?” he asked me with a curious look on his face.
“Like…you’re supposed to be the love of someone’s life and eventually marry then and have a couple of kids” I said not really knowing what else to say.
“Mr.Way…..what does love feel like?” Frank asked me shyly while looking at his shoes.
“Well…love feels like….every time that you see that special person you get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. And when you touch then you feel sparks go throughout your whole body. And when you kiss that special person….you feel like your in heaven and you just want to marry that person and be with them forever.” I said dreamily
Frank looked like he was going to say something but the bell rang and he rushed out of the classroom.
I sighed and sat at my desk and talked to my brother, Mikey, about a bunch of crazy things. Mikey was coming to visit me in a couple of days, I was really excited about it because I haven’t seen him in forever!
We talked about a lot of stuff like Frank, Alicia, Frank, girls, Mom, what we’re gonna do when he gets here…and Frank. Our conversation was cut short because Mikey’s lunch break ended and he had to get back to work.
I hung up the phone and went behind the school building, to smoke a cigarette and to get some blood.
After my meal and my cigarette I came back inside the school with 5 minutes before my next class. Ugh the 11th graders are gonna kill me.
I played computer games until the kids came in and I just wanted to murder them all.
Once they left the floor was covered with paper balls,gum,someone spilled soda and juice, candy, and notes people passed across the room. I read one note that said ‘Cindy Tyson is pregnant by Josh Taylor!’ I sighed and threw it away.
It took forever to get the cranberry juice stain and the gum out of my carpet. 15 minutes later I got the room spotless again.
The bell rang signaling that I had my last class of the day…..10th grade…and that was Frank’s class.
YES!
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO!
WE HAVE 2 SUBSCRIBERS!
YAY!
BUT WE NEED COMMENTS PEOPLE!
PLEASE!
I'LL GIVE YOU COOKIES, MONEY, NAKED FRANK&GEE!
SP PLEASE COMMENT!