Status: I need help

Forgotten Memories

Childhood memory

Name:Milka
Hair color: black with red tips
eye color: changes depending on mood
age: one year younger then everyone
birthday: January 18
parents:unknown
primary Justu: Flame barrier, fire ball
Controls: fire & water
Element:Earth
friends:Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Neji, and Hinata
Bugs the hell out of Gai and lee

When she was a baby had the 15 tailed wolf seal into her she was hated by everyone but Gaara

* I DON'T OWN NARUTO I ONLY OWN Mika SHE IS ME I ALSO DON'T OWN THE SONGS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS*

Story starts

Get away from here you freak one person said to you as you walked threw the village market you didn't know why they called you that but you kept on walking till a group of kids came runny your way.

"Hi I'm Mika can i play with you"
Girl # 1: why would we want to play with a freak like you
Girl#2:yea why don't you go play with that other freak gaa- she stops and runs away with the other group of children behind her trail.

"your not going to run " a voice behind you Say's making you jump
"why would i aren't you"
"no"
......................................................

You find out the person you were hanging out with was a boy named Gaara you became the best friends till the dread full day Gaara tried to kill you .you left the village in tears only to find yourself in the hidden leaf village.

You wake up in cold sweat you've being having that dream for the past 10 years your fourteen now but you can't forget that day and what gaara told you.

"I'm not cable to love i hate you i wish you would just die"
you didn't know what you did to make him hate you but you never stop loving him.As you sit up in your bed you hear that voice in your head again.

"you miss him don't you?"
"yea i just want know what he hates me now i wonder if he every thinks of me"
"he might"
"yea he might i should get ready for training"

You hope out of bed and for the shower it was a good 20 to 30 minute shower you did your routine put on you favorite fish net shirt and skirt and shoes.when you were done you rushed to naruto's house.
***********************
Naruto's P.O.V

KNOCK .......KNOCK ....KNOCK

i run down the hall to my door and see Milka standing there i guess she new i would be up to so we walked to the academe together.

OK I'm going to stop here you'll find out more in the next chapter
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first chapter sorry it sucked but i had to write the first chapter as her memory you'll learn more toward the middle