Status: Up and running. Lol. 3 comments = Updates

Give Me A Sign

Crazy

What was with his voice? And why did he have this depressed look on his face? What’s going on? I NEED TO KNOW!
“Jer, please tell me.”
Jeremy stared at her emotionlessly. “You really, and I mean really want to know?”
“Yes. I need to know why you are so distressed, big bro.”
He bit his lip and stayed silent.
“Jer, please.”
“It’s bad.. I’m scared.”
“You? Scared. Of what?”
“I was ordered to kill you…and if I don’t…the people who I love will turn to hate me and I will be all alone in the world. And then they’ll die anyway.”
Raphina backed away. “W-What? You mean…that you’re going to kill me?”
“I have to, Raph.”
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!” she screamed and ran for the door.
Before she could get out of it, though, she was thrown against the wall hard. She yelped in pain and stared wide-eyed at her brother, who had completely changed in posture.
His body was in a fighting stance, and his face was without emotion. A short sword manifested in his right hand.
“Jeremy, don’t do this. You don’t want to do this.”
Even as she spoke, it was like he didn’t hear her. He advanced toward her.
“YOU’RE NOT THE BROTHER I KNOW! THE BROTHER I KNOW WOULD HAVE KILLED THE PERSON FIRST! NO! YOU’RE A MONSTER!” she screamed.
Still he came toward her.
“LUKE!!”
Next thing she knew, Jeremy was pinned against the wall by his throat by the one and only Luke.
“Why is it that you are the one to always, no matter what it is, to get into trouble?” Luke said with a smirk directed toward her.
She melted internally. He’s so cute--No! Stop it!
“And you? Who do you think you are? I thought you were her brother you fuckin’ prick!”
“I’d rather her die than everyone I love! Mom, dad, Catelyn--”
“Who’s Catelyn, you jerk!”
“My girlfriend!”
“And to think you told me everything. What, were you going to hide her from me, too?” Raphina snarled.
“Kather--”
“Don’t call me that. Only my brother can call me that and you are no longer my brother,” she growled and walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pleaseeeee comment and subscribe.

:D I'll make shoutouts in the next chapter