Moonlight

worried!

Zeke’s POV:
“Why are you being so mean to her Z?” Dane asked.
“I’m just protecting her, she’s my sister and I haven’t seen her for a long time so I guess I’m being really protective about her…” I answered.
“Ohh… so your just being a typical bossy boots” Dane said.
“No I’m not… let’s go we need to meet up with the rest of the guys?” I replied.
“Ohh… someone’s in denial…” Dane said mockingly.
“Ugh…” I mumbled.
Normal POV:
After I ran off from Zeke and his friend I went into the girl’s bathroom to cry. While I was in the bathroom still crying I heard someone come in.
“Hello… who’s there?” I asked.
“Zoey… is that you?” Sarah said.
“Yeah… but who’s that?” I replied.
“It’s Sarah… ahh… Sarah heart” Sarah answered.
“Oh… hi… but what do you want?” I asked through my sobs.
“I saw you run in here crying… I just wanted to know what’s wrong.” Sarah replied.
“Oh… umm… it’s nothing just family stuff… there’s nothing to worry about?” I said still crying.
“Okay… then if you want me to go then I will… but if you need someone to talk to then I’m always around?” Sarah asked worriedly.
“Okay… I will… you don’t need to stay… umm I’ll go find you if I need to talk to someone …” I answered drying my eyes.
“Okay then… see you around…” Sarah said still a little bit worried.
Then I heard her leave closing the door behind her. After she left I got out the stall and fixed my makeup and then headed to class. Then it was finally home time so I got up and left the class to put my books back in my locker and then head to Zeke’s car and drive home.
When I got to my locker I put my books back and someone came up behind me. I turned around and it was Zeke’s friend.
“What do you want?” I asked rudely.
“I just wanted to say that I know Zeke didn’t mean what he said after lunch so I just came to say sorry for him…” he answered.
“I want to hear him say that to my face before I forgive him. I know it was you that wanted to say sorry because I can see that you’re a nice guy but Zeke I’m not so sure who he is anymore…” I said compassionately.
“well… ahh… thanks about the compassion and I also want him to say sorry to you but he just won’t… he’s stubborn… he says that he’s just protective about you because he just got you back as a sister…” he replied.
“Well… yeah I know but it still doesn’t explain why he treats me like a baby when I’m not…” I said weirded out.
“Yeah I know he shou…” he started to say.
“DON’T SAY ANYMORE… I’M GOING HOME… SO TELL ZEKE IF HE WANTS TO TALK?” I replied loudly by cutting him off.
“I will… bye…” he added walking off.
I shut my locker and walked off in the direction of the parking lot. I got to Zeke’s car and got in and drove off home. When I got home I parked the car in the drive and got out. Then I walked inside the house and I didn’t see my dad anywhere.
So I dropped Zeke’s keys on the counter and headed up stairs and into my bedroom. Then I plopped on my bed and started to think about the conversations with Josh. That they were weird because he always left before he was finished talking to me.
While I was thinking about that I heard a knock at my door. I looked towards the door and saw Zeke walking in.
“Zeke… I thought you were going to be home late??” I asked.
“I decided to come home and not go because you’re mad at me and I wanted to say… sorry for what I had said to you today…” he answered.
“I… uh… I-I forgive you just as long as you’re not like that again??” I asked.
“oh… uh… okay…” he replied.