Sequel: Kiss and Tell

Your Love is my Drug

Four

“I don’t want to get up,” he muttered, “I’m tired.”

I smirked, leaning forwards to kiss his head gently, “You’re living the dream, you whiner, get up.”

He pouted and it was all I could do from kissing those lips. He didn’t move, though, and I wasn’t surprised. I curled up closer to him, craving his warmth. He reached over to pull me in by my hips, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

“Get your ass up.”

He looked up at me, big blue eyes, his mouth falling open, “I stayed in bed with you when you were hung over last week.”

I rolled my eyes, pushing myself further away from him until I was completely out of his grasp, “I was sick, and this is your job.”

He groaned and watched me get up to grab my dress that I’d worn the night before and shove it into my bag. I pulled out my leggings and the long shirt that I’d packed and began to clothe myself, all the while, his eyes were still locked on me.

“You have a cute ass,” he said smugly.

I turned to look at him, pulling my hair away from my face, “Thanks, get up.”

I pulled my skirt on and reached for the zipper, fumbling with it, but soon enough another set of hands zipped it up for me. I turned around just as his hands went to my hips, pulling me into his naked chest.

“Who’s leaving first?”

I looked up at him, “I told Brent I’d be back from the grocery store at 9, its 11, so I’m leaving first.”

He nodded, “Who takes four hours to grocery shop? You really need some new excuses.”

I rolled my eyes, “I’m running out of excuses, that’s the problem.”

“Whatever, I need to shower,” he reached up to pull my chin up, so I was looking at him, “I’ll see you later, okay?”

I could only nod, falling weak as he looked at me. His lips were softly covering mine in a second. I was tempted to pull him back into bed, but as if God heard me, my phone buzzed on the shelf.

“Shit,” I mumbled into his lips, pulling away, “It’s probably Brent.”

“It’s always Brent,” He said bitterly, grabbing a towel from his closet as I retrieved my phone. He spun around to watch me answer and I was all too careful of what I said.

“Hey, babe,” I said cheerfully, grabbing my purse from the floor, “Yea, I’m just on my way home now. I got you some Gatorade, yea. No, but I can if you want. Alright, I’ll be there in a bit. Love you too, bye.”

I hung up and my eyes shifted to Patrick’s. I’ve never verbally told Patrick I was in love with him, but I think he knew. It always felt wrong saying it to someone else in front of him. I pulled my hair behind my ear and softly smiled at him, like it was the only thing I could do.

“Its fine,” he said casually, swinging the towel over his shoulder, “He’s your boyfriend.”

I nodded and walked towards him to give him a final kiss, “I’m going to be at practice, so I’ll see you there, okay?”

He nodded, licking his bottom lip as he gazed down at me, “Wear that to the rink, it’s hot.”

I smirked and walked out of his bedroom, into my car full of groceries, and back to my fake life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter four- not so good, i'm sorry. I tried. Comment? :)