Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

Stuck in the Moment

“Stephanie Vilvaldi, if you do not get up, I will drag your ass to the shower and turn on the ice cold water that you hate”, Vee said sternly.
I got up slowly, still groaning. We’ve been fighting over what time I’ll be getting up for the last 20 minutes. She knows I hate cold water. “Fuck off!”, I spat at her and slammed the door to the bathroom. I heard giggling outside. I guess that the boys are still here. I rolled my eyes and got in the shower to do what a girl does in the shower.

I walked out, and on the bed was 3 outfits.
“What are those for?”, I said motioning towards the clothes. They all looked at one another glaring.
“We each picked out an outfit, and you pick which one’s best”, Vee said, motioning toward hers.
I looked at each of them.
“Aren’t these a little too exposing? I mean, what if we go to a restaurant and I’m not dressed properly?”, I said raising my eyebrows at them
“Don’t worry babe, we called Justin and the outfits are just perfect”, Nate said and Vee giggled. I rolled my eyes and picked up an
outfit I smiled, and looked at them.
“Ha!”,Jake said to Vee.Vee just pouted.
“Why not mine? It’s nice”, Vee complained.
“But, I like the top on this one, and it has my favorite necklace!”, I said and ran to the bathroom. I put the bikini top inside and then the shirt. Looks like we’re going to the beach? I’ll find out.

“Gor-geous”, Vee said giving me a hug when I got out of the bathroom. “Come on, I’m gonna curl your hair”, she said pulling me downstairs to the living room.
“We might get wet, and I don’t think that it would hold”, I said in a duh tone.
“Why would you assume you’d get wet?”, Vee asked.
“Considering there’s a bikini in each of your ‘outfits’, then we might be getting wet”, I said and rolled my eyes.
She just made an “O” with her mouth and nodded. I straightened my hair instead, clipped half of it back, and put my side bangs in its place.

“It’s 8:45!”, Nate shouted. I rolled my eyes.
“Come on! Breakfast!”, Vee said excitedly and pulling me towards the kitchen.
“Why are you guys so excited about this?”, I asked
“It’s a date! You’re supposed to be excited. It’s Justin Bieber for god’s sake!”, Vee shouted.
“And I’m Stephanie Vilvadi for god sake!”, I mocked. She just rolled her eyes.
“And Justin Bieber's hot!”, she argued.
“I could ask Sterling Knight to hang out if I wanted to”, I said proudly.
Her eyes widened. “Sterling Knight?!”,
“Mhm. I met him at some premiere and I have his phone number here somewhere”, I said digging through my bag for my phone. “Here it is!”, I said and opened my contacts to search for his number. “Sterling Knight.”, I said and showed it to her.
Her eyes widened more, almost popping out of their sockets “Holy mother-fuckin shit” she said and grabbed my phone from my hands and coppied it.
“Don’t freak him out. Good guy. Don’t want him to think I’m crazy”, I said, rolled my eyes then chuckled when she gave me an innocent smile. “Let’s go eat breakfast”, I sighed and made my way to the kitchen

“Morning Honey”, my mom said when I opened my door.
“Morning mom”, I said and walked to the kitchen
She followed. “Jacob, Nathan.” She greeted. She always calls them by their real names. They just nodded. “So, Steph. What are you doing today?”, she asked.
“I’m going somewhere with a friend”, I simply said.
“With them?”, she said pointing to the guys.
“Nah, some other friend”
“Who? Do I know them?”
“Yeah, pretty much. You had me share a room with him”, I said bitterly
Her eyes lit up? “You’re going somewhere with Justin?” I just nodded. “Awe, that’s sweet. Is it a date?”, she asked and winked at me. I rolled my eyes.
“No, mom. I said friend” emphasizing the word.
Her face fell. “Well, okay, have fun!”, with that she walked out of the room.

Nate and Jake had their eyebrows raised.
“What?!” I snapped.
“It’s a date”, Nate said simply
“No. It’s not. We’re just going somewhere together”, I said and drank my orange juice. The doorbell rang and Jake and Nate ran for it.
“Your date’s here Steph!”, I heard Nate yell. I sighed. I started walking out of the kitchen to be pushed and almost did a face plant in front of Bieber.
Not that I care.
Yeah you do
I told you I liked him, but I don’t care what he thinks
Whatever you say.
“OOH! Justin’s here!!”, Vee said and gave him a hug.
He chuckled. “Morning to you too Vee”, he said and smiled.
Why does she get to hug him first! I’m the one going on a date with him!
You do care! And it’s officially a date.
Justin gave the guys a guy hug. You know what that is. xD
I finally saw him and he was wearing this outfit .
He smiled when he saw me, I smiled back.
“I picked the outfit”, Jake said proudly
“You sure you guys aren’t gay?”, I joked. The guys and Justin chuckled.
“Nah, we just have a good fashion sense, in fact better than you”, Nate joked back. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
“You ready to go?”, Justin asked.
“Yep, I’ll go grab my-“, and got cut off by Vee handing me my bag “bag”, I continued. Vee smiled widely at me.
“Okay, so have fun guys. Be careful. Don’t stay out too late”, Vee said pushing us to the door. “Well, you could stay out as late as you want actually. Just be safe”, she said and winked. I glared at her and she just giggled and closed the door.
“Wow, I get kicked out of my own house”, I said and walked towards Justin’s… “Is that a Bugatti?!”, I screamed and ran towards it.
“Mhmm.”, he said and opened the door. I happily sat in the front seat admiring the car.
“Damn Drew, since when’d you get a Bugatti?”, I asked stil mesmerized by the beauty.
“I just rented it. Thought you might like it”, he said giving a sheepish grin.
“Hell yeah I like it”, I said. “So, Mr. Secretive. Where are we going?”, I asked.
“You’ll find out. But first, you need to put on a blind fold. I want it to be a surprise”, he said.
“I hate surprises”, I pouted.
“You’ll love this one”, he said and took something like a bandana to cover my eyes. “Can you see?”
“Yes, Justin. I could see perfectly nothing”, I said. “This smells good”
“It’s my perfume”, he said proudly.
“Oh, nevermind. It smells like crap then”, I said.
He sighed and I felt the car move.

An century later. Nah, just about 20 minutes. I don’t know, I couldn’t even check the time.
“Are we there yet?”, I whined.
“Yup”, he said and cut the engine.
“Can I take this off now?”
“Not yet”
I heard the door open and close, then my door opened. I felt his hand around my wrist. “Step out”, he said.
“I might fall”
“I’ll catch you”, The way he said it felt like they had another meaning to it. It might just be me. So I didn’t talk. I trusted him. He wouldn’t let me do a face plant, wherever we were. There were lots of people as I could hear. Lot’s of whispering. I guess they knew who we were.
“Can I take it off now?”, I asked.
“Yup” I felt his hands behind my head untying it and take it off. I gasped. “You like?”
“I love!”, I screamed and hugged him.
“So, you love Disneyland, I’m guessing?”, he chuckled.
“Yup, and right now, I love you!” I said and hugged him again. He hugged me back. I saw people around us looking. I didn’t care at this moment. Last time I was here was for a concert and I couldn’t have any fun.
“Awe, I love you too!”, he cooed
“Can we go in now?”, I asked
“Yup, I got them to open it an hour early for us, then these people are going in”, he said and took my hand to pull me towards the gates.
When we walked in, the workers greeted us with a chorus of “Hi Justin”s and “Hi Stephanie”s.

“Where do you want to go first?” he asked me.
“Hmm. I wanna go on the mickey mouse roller coaster first”, I said.
“Okay then”
We got there, and I usually hate roller coasters and get scared, but today, I feel like I can try.

We went on as much rides as we could, and at 10:30, people started rushing in.
“What do you wanna do now?”, Justin asked.
I thought about it.
“Let’s go walk around? If that’s okay. I like walking around”, I said.
“Sure, but people might recognize us”, he said warning me
“Sunglasses buddy, and if they do, it’s alright”, I said and put my sunglasses on and pulled him.

We were walking around and our fingers were entwined. It felt good this way. Happiest place on earth. I agree. There was nothing to worry about, and I felt free. Normal. Not Stephanie Vilvaldi that sings on stage and has lots of screaming fans. Just Adrianne.

A couple of fans recognized us and got pictures and autographs. Not a big deal, so we happily gave it to them. We watched some shows too, took pictures with Disney characters, and autographs. It was weird in the beginning. That WE were the ones asking for an autograph, not the other way around.

“Let’s go eat”, Justin said, pulling me into cold stone. It was around 3pm already. I didn’t realize until I looked at my phone with several text messages and missed calls.
“What do you want?”, he asked me.
“Hmm”, I looked at the flavors “I’ll get chocolate chip and cookie dough”,
He nodded and ordered.
He ordered Vanilla ice cream with caramel and graham crackers. We took a seat outside, since it was a hot day, and ice cream was just perfect for it.
“Thanks”, I said when he handed me my order
“You’re welcome”, he smiled.
“No, not just for the ice cream”, I told him, he looked at me with curiosity. “Thank you. For making me feel normal again”, I said and smiled at him.
“You’re always welcome Steph”, he said and started eating his ice cream.
I put my ice cream in the middle. “Want some?” I asked him. He took some and smiled. He put his ice cream in the middle too.
“Want some?”, he asked and I smiled and took some.
“This is good”, I told him
“I only stick with the best” he said and winked at me. I cocked my eyebrow at him and he chuckled.
What’s with him today?

Earlier, we were walking and some girls started to flirt with him, and he didn’t flirt back. When I was joking around flirting with him, he flirted back. What’s up dude?
And what’s with me? Why was I flirting with him?!
UGH. Major problems Stephanie.

“You want to stay for the fireworks?”, Justin asked. It was about 5pm, and we went on a couple more rides. We only got kind of soaked on splash mountain, so no need to change.
“Oh duh! That’s like the best part!”, I said excitedly
“You know what Steph?”, he asked
“What?”
“You act like such a kid!”, he mocked and started tickling me. I ran away from him, and stuck my tongue out.
“You’re such an ass”, I said and he started running toward me.
We were running around Disneyland like the kids that we are. The sun started to set and we got tired. So we sat down on the bridge of Sleeping Beauty’s castle. We got special permission. Nobody else was to sit here, but us.
Somebody gave Justin a microphone.

“Hello everyone”, he said, his voice coming through the speakers. Everyone’s head turned to him, probably recoginizing the voice. “I’m Justin Bieber, and I have a special performance before the fireworks begin”
Everyone clapped. I heard the music start. It was “One Less Lonely Girl”, He started singing. When that finished, he started singing “Somebody to Love”.
“I think Stephanie would like to sing a song, before I sing my last song?”, he asked looking at me. I shrugged. An attendant came over to ask me what song I wanted to sing and I whispered it to him.
“Hey everyone. Stephanie Vilvaldi here. So, uhm. This song would be a cover, of a song by one of my god friends Demi”, I said and the song started playing. The title is “Catch me”. [A/N I personally am not a big fan of Demi, but I think this song just matches the scene. xD]
I finished and Justin thanked me, I sat back down on the grass, and everyone clapped, and when the crowd quieted down, Justin started speaking again.
“This last one is a cover, the title is “Fall for You”, by Secondhand Serenade, and it’s dedicated to a special someone”, he said and looked at me and winkled.
It was an instrumental version of the song, and he sang it probably a key higher than the original, but he sounded great. He changed some lyrics too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you again and again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may fail, but I’ll love you from the start

Oh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find

The song was so sweet, I was tearing up. Everyone else was too. Probably tears of joy. Who could that special someone be? Ugh, I need to know who this girl is.
Why do you care?
Because
Because…?
Because I’m his friend!
Mhmmm.. You like him, and you know it.
He walked over to me when singing the last chorus, and held out his hand. I wiped my teary eyes and took it. He pulled me up, and walked over to the front, and smiled at me. I smiled back.
“You’re impossible to find”, he whispered in my ear. Everyone erupted in applause. And a chorus of “awww”s came up too. I smiled at them.

We walked over to the bridge where there was a blanket on the floor. I cocked my eyebrow at him, and just smiled and pulled me over. I let him drag me.
I layed down, and so did he. I checked the time, and 15 minutes before the fireworks.
“This is where we first met”, he said.
I looked at him, shocked. He remembers?
He chuckled. “I was running from my fans. We bumped into each other on this bridge. I didn’t recognize you at first, and I was being such a jerk”, he paused. I couldn’t find any words to say. “I was wondering why you hated me so mucha dn why you were such a bitch, but now I found out”, he continued. “I just wanted to apologize” He propped up on his elbow to look at me. “I wanted to prove to you, that I’m not like that”, he said, looking into my eyes, so intense, yet I couldn’t look away.
I just nodded, nothing would come out of my mouth.
“I wanna hear you say it”, he said, his eyes pleading.
I blinkled. “I forgive you”, was all I managed to get out. He smiled and layed back down.

He suddenly sat up and looked at me, smiling. I raised an eyebrow at him
He gave me a piece of paper. It wasn’t clean. Kind of messy. I looked at him.
“I’ve been workingon it since we were on tour, I just finished it last night”, he said.
“A song?”
“Yup”, he said and smiled. “Want to hear it?”
“Sure”, I said
“Here it goes”, he started.

Now Romeo & Juliet,
Bet they never felt the way we felt,
Bonnie & Clyde,
Never had the hide, like
We do,
We do.

You and I both know it can't work,
It's all fun and games,
'til someone gets hurt,
And I don't,
I won't let that be you

Now you don't wanna let go,
And I don't wanna let you know,
There might be something real between us two, who knew?
Now we don't wanna fall but,
We're tripping in our hearts and it's reckless and clumsy,
'cause I know you can't love me here

I wish we had another time,
I wish we had another place,
But everything we have is stuck in the moment,
And there's nothing my heart can do,
To fight with time and space 'cause,
I'm still stuck in the moment with you

See like Adam & Eve,
Tragedy was a destiny,
Like Sunny & Cher,
I don't care,
I got you baby

See we both,
Fightin' every inch of our fiber 'cause in a way,
It's gonna end right but,
We are both too foolish to stop

Now you don't wanna let go,
And I don't wanna let you know,
There might be something real between us two, who knew?
And we don't wanna fall but,
We're tripping in our hearts and it's reckless and clumsy,
And I know you can't love me here

I wish we had another time,
I wish we had another place,
But everything we have is stuck in the moment,
And there's nothing my heart can do,
To fight with time and space 'cause,
I'm still stuck in the moment with you

See like,
Just because this cold cold world saying we can't be,
Baby, we both have the right to decide we,
And I ain't with it,
And I don't wanna be so old and grey,
Reminiscin' 'bout these better days,
But convince just telling us to let go,
So we'll never know

I wish we had another time,
I wish we had another place,
'cause everything we did,
And everything we have is stuck in the moment,
Yeah

I sat there in awe. I couldn’t say anything. I smiled at him, he smiled back.
“You like?”, he said softly.
“I love”, I said. Everything was going in slow motion, he started leaning in, and I wasn’t doing anything, I didn’t slap him. I just let him.
Then the second our lips met, the fireworks went off, and I could feel the smile on his lips. I smiled too. Perfect timing. It wasn’t one of those intense ones. It was soft, and gentle. Like how a first kiss should be. Yes it was my first kiss.
We pulled back and smiled to each other. He took my hand to pull me close to him. I just let him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. We just watched it from start to finish. The biggest one came on, and I think I heard Justin say something, barely a whisper, so I couldn’t hear it.

~~Justin POV~~
I knew the last one was the biggest and the loudest.
“I think I’m falling for you”, I said barely a whisper, knowing she couldn’t hear me.
It felt good, having her in my arms. I don’t ever wanna let her go.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have the layout!
how do you like it?
please tell me. xD
&& comment. should I go on?
im really enjoying writing this, but im not getting any feedback. :(