Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

Just Friends?!

“Hello everyone, good afternoon. We have Stephanie Vilvaldi and Justin Bieber to join us today”, she started. “They had been on tour around the United States last month, and had their 2 week break, away from the press and everybody. So today, is their first interview, coming back from their short break”, she said to the camera and then looked at us. “So, how are you today?”
“I’m good, happy to be back”, I said and smiled.
“How about you Justin?”, the host said. I think her name was.. Jessica.
“I’m good Jessica”, he said. Yup I was right [a/n: just making up the characters]
“How was your tour?”, she asked me.
“It was great. I had a great time, got to spend time with the crew, met fans from all over the country, and I like traveling a lot. But there was a lot of flying and driving from a city to another, but I guess it’s worth it”, I said and smiled.
She looked at Justin.
“I had a great time as well. I mean, lots of fans that I got to entertain, I got to share my music to the country, and I got to visit some of my friends that are all over, that I haven’t seen in awhile”, he said.
“Do you have another tour coming up?”, she asked.
“Actually, nothing is confirmed yet. But I think I do have an international tour over the summer”, Justin said
“Stephanie isn’t coming along?”
“We haven’t discussed it yet, but it would be nice if she did.”, he said and smiled at me and he smiled back.
“I heard you had to share rooms for a couple nights”, she said.
“Yes, we did.”, he simply said
“Do you guys have anything going on between you?”, she interrogated. Frig. This is national TV.
Justin chuckled while I just smiled. “No, not at all. We’re just close friends, and our parents are too, so, there’s nothing going on”, he said simply.
He could’ve just told the truth. Maybe that was the truth. Nothing was going on between us.
She nodded again. “Any upcoming concerts, shows. Anything?”, she asked “Stephanie?”
“Yes, I have one each night here in L.A, then I’m going to Las Vegas for 2 concerts, then I think to Phoenix for another one, then down to Texas, and lastly Chicago. That’s all I know for now, and I have some cameo appearances on some movies and some TV shows”, I said.
“What TV shows should we be expecting you?”
“Hmm.. I have one in Vampire Diaries, a Hannah Montana one, and I think iCarly”, I said. [a/n: I personally hate Miley Cyrus, but I do not hate her TV show, it’s okay I guess. I'm a loser, whatever. xD]
“That should be exciting. What about movies?”
“I’m not so sure right now, but we’ll make an announcement when it’s confirmed”, I said
She nodded. “And you Justin?”
“I have concerts in Oregon, then one in the Bay Area, then over at the east coast, and I’m staying for a bit in Disney World in Florida.”, he explained.
“Seems you guys have a lot to catch up on”, she said.
We both chuckled and nodded.

“So, moving on. I heard you have new albums coming up as well?”
“In fact, yes I do. It is called My World Part 3”, he said. (A/N: Just making this up again, and using 3.0 as the one on “2.0”. get what I mean?)
She nodded. “What songs are gonna be on it?”
“It’s not yet final. But I’m sure, Baby will be on it, Usmile, Somebody to Love. Those I know for sure so far. And Eenie Meenie, with Sean Kingston. I also have a .”, he said.
“Anything with Stephanie?”, she asked
“We’re gonna have to discuss that one”, he said and chuckled.
“Stephanie, what about you? A new album?” she asked
“Yes, I do have What to do? Coming up. We just started it, and it should be out in a couple months”, I said.
“Are the songs dedicated to anybody?”
I blushed. I hope that wasn’t visible. Justin chuckled. “Actually I have a song that I’ve written, that’s dedicated to somebody special”, he said.
She giggled. “Somebody special? SO there’s a girl?”
“I guess so”, Justin said and shrugged.
“Do we know her?”
“You might”, he said and chuckled.
“What about Stephanie?”, she joked.
“She can manage”, he said and chuckled.

“We heard you sang over in Disneyland a couple nights back before the fireworks went off”, she said
“Yes I did”, he said proudly
“Who was it for?”
“Somebody special. I’d rather not say anything further than that”, he chuckled.
“Stephanie was there too right? They said she sang as well. You guys were there together?” she asked and looked at me
“Yup, we were. Sometimes we also need to feel normal don’t you agree?”, I said.
She nodded. “So what was with the holding hands. I saw pictures”
Justin chuckled. “It was just a little friendly holding hands”, he said.
Could he just tell the truth? Or is that what he really feels? Okay. Whatever. Just talk I don’t feel like doing this interview anymore.
She kept asking questions, and I just kept quiet. Giving simple answers. I was getting pissed at Justin. It’s like HE doesn’t want anybody to know about us.
“So you and Steph are just friends?”, she asked
He smiled. “Yes just friends”, he said.
So we were JUST FRIENDS? Whatever.

“Cut” somebody shouted. I got up and thanked the host, and walked backstage, not a glance at Justin.
He walked beside me. “That was one hell of an interview”, he whispered.
I nodded.
“So, where do you wanna go?”
“I’m gonna go hang out with my friends”, I said bitterly.
“Let me take you home”
“I have Stark to do that”, I said and found Stark beside the vanity. “Come on, take me home please”, I said.
He nodded and led the way.
I couldn’t see Justin’s reaction, but I really didn’t want to see his face right now. So that didn’t mean anything? I guess we were just FRIENDS then.
He kept calling me on my phone, but I just turned it off. I slammed the door and stomped my feet to my room.
“Hey Jake. Hey mysterious girl I’ve never met”, I spat. Wait. I stopped and turned around. There’s a girl in my room. Who is SHE? “I thought you were in Florida. And who’s she?”, I asked.
“My girlfriend. Isabelle”, Jake said and chuckled. I don’t know about her. She looks a bit slutty? The way she’s all over Jake right now disgusts me. I shouldn’t judge.
“Hi Isabelle”, I said bitterly
“Stephanie!”, Jake yelled.
“Sorry, bad day”, I explained.
“We kind of saw the interview”, Jake said.
I rolled my eyes. “You didn’t answer me. Aren’t you supposed to be in Florida?”
“We’re gonna live with Aunt Mary.”, he said, putting his arms around Isabelle.
“Hi, nice to meet you. I didn’t believe Jake at first when he said you were his best friend”, she said. Oh god. Fake voice. Whatever.
“Nice to meet you too”, I said with a fake smile. “I’m going to go upstairs and change first”, I said.
“Okay, you go do that”, Jake said through gritted teeth.
I rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

I took off my shirt, and jeans, and threw in jean shorts and.. wait, my clothes are downstairs. Ugh. I walked downstairs with my bra on, and shorts and I remembered Isabelle and Jake were there. Her eyes went wide.
“Oh god, don’t worry. I’m not being aslut and trying to seduce your boyfriend. He had seen me without nothing on”, I said and rolled my eyes and made my way to the game room, where my other closet was. I opened it and took out a plain white shirt.
I jogged back upstairs to my room , and got in bed.

“Steph?”, somebody asked when I was almost asleep.
“Yes?”, Oh it’s Jake.
“Why are you so pissed”, he asked.
“I’m not. I just found out that Justin and I are just friends.”, I said bitterly.
He froze “You mean, he didn’t ask you out?”, he asked. I shook my head. “He told you he liked you?” I nodded. “But didn’t as you to be his girlfriend?”, I shook my head again. He clenched his jaw. “I thought you guys were together”, he said.
“I thought so too”, I said and sighed. “Can I sleep first? And I’ll come down later? I need some rest”.

~~Jake POV~~
Stephanie’s pissed. Isabelle’s mad. Oh god. Why’d Stephanie have to walk in wearing only a bra? I’m a guy, when you see a girl walking around like that, hormones start to act up, and it doesn’t matter that I’m her best friend. Ugh.
“Was that true?”, Isabelle asked
“What?”
“You’ve seen her in nothing?”, she asked
“No, I’ve seen her in her underwear though”, I said and chuckled.
“Oh..” she said.

“Can you go home first? I need to take care of some things?”, I said.
“Okay hun, I’ll meet up with you later”, she said and kissed me. We had a little make out session there, and realized what I’ve got to do, so I’ll stop it there. I smiled. “We’re gonna continue that later”, she said seductively and pecked me on my lips, then walked out.

“Justin”, I said into the receiver ones he picke dup.
“Dude, what’s up?”
“Don’t ask me what’s up. You didn’t ask Stephanie out?”
“No, I have another plan for that”, he said.
“You better, because right now she’s pissed”, I said.
“Can you help me out with my plan?”, he asked.
“What?”
He explained to me his plan and it sounded great. Until then, I’m going to have to keep up with Stephanie’s temper.

~~Stephanie POV~~
“Wakeey Wakeey Princess”, Nate said.
“Ugh, what time is it?”
“5, now go get ready”, he demanded.
“Kaaay”, I dragged my ass to the bathroom.
I finished and we made our way to the venue for tonight’s concert. It was cool , but you know, I was kind of not in a mood. It’s hard to be an entertainer, because you always have to act like you’re in a good mood.
After, I met with May’s daughters. They were so sweet. I gave them some souvenirs and autographs. We also took some pictures.
I was sitting in my dressing room when I heard the door knock. I got up, and went to get it. But I was disappointed to see Carl.
“Why so sad seeing me?”, he asked fake hurt.
I don’t know, but I guess I was expecting Justin. “I wasn’t. Hi. The concert was great”, I said and went back to the couch.
“Agreed. The interview was good too. But you know, by Friday, everything will be out. Your Disneyland trip, your trip to the beach house”, he eyed me carefully. “The kisses”, he said.
“UGH!”
“Are you guys together?”, he asked amused.
“Does it look like we’re together?”, I spat. “No, we’re just friends”, I said bitterly.
He laughed. “I thought you hated him”
“Yeah, well, I thought so too.”, I sighed.
“Come on, let’s get you home. You have to fly to Las Vegas tomorrow morning”, he said. I nodded and followed him out.

This is so tiring. He didn’t call me, didn’t text. Nada. Zero. Nothing. Fuck him.
I’m in Las Vegas, here in the Mandalay Bay Hotel, and I’m alone, looking at my phone, looking outside at the beautiful sight of Las Vegas, and I’m pissed and thinking of Justin.
Oh god. It’s only been two days and I miss his lips. Yes I admit it. I miss him.

It went on like that the whole time. I stayed for a day in Las Vegas, then flew to Texas, stayed a night there, then flew to Chicago. FML, this sucks. I thought I was contented with my life, but I need Justin. **Dramatic Sigh**.
It’s been a week now, and I’m back in the Villa. Jake and Isabelle hanging out here, Vee and Nate going great, and me alone. In my room. “Ugh! I hate this! I miss him!”, I yelled to the empty room, the started tearing up. I frantically wiped them off.
I guess this is how it goes then.

I walked over to the TV, and turned it on.
“Good evening everybody, Jessica here. We have some gossip for you about the two of the hottest pop sensations of Hollywood.”, she paused. “Stephanie Vilvaldi and Justin Bieber. We had them for interviews last week and they didn’t say there was something going on between them”, she said. “After this short break, we’ll fill you in with the details”, she said and the comercials went on

I called Carl. “Yes Steph? You watched E News?”
“Yes Carl, and I need a publicist. A really good one”, I growled.
“I’ll get to that”
“Okay, thank you. Bye”, I hung up on him and threw my blackberry to the bean bag chair in front of me, not caring if it made it.

“Back on E-News. Stephanie and Justin together? I’ll let you be the Judge. Justin and Stephanie were seen in Disneyland, holding hands last Saturday. Just before the fireworks, JB dedicated the cover of “fall for you”, to someone ‘special’. Stephanie also sang ‘catch me’, by Demi Lovato. Any connection? Well, there’s more. They were seen sharing ice cream at cold stone in Disney still, and then Mr. Hottie had dropped Ms. Vilvaldi off at her Villa, where there was a kiss.”, she paused. “The next day, they were seen at the same studio, Stephanie dropped off, but left with Bieber and were spotted at Mr. Hottie’s beach house. Can you say they are ‘just friends’?”, she said. I turned it off. Whatever. This is crazy.

The next month went on like that. My face in front of magazines. The publicist had taken care of most of the questions for me, so less talking from me. I had great time with concerts, and all that. Jake and Nate were obviously getting worried. I barely ate, I always went to the gym. I barely talked to them, because I sleep early then wake up late. Jake has been busy and so has Nate and Vee, so I decided not to butt in.

I decided to get my disguise on, and walk around Beverly Hills to shop. I may already have it downstairs, but hey. It will calm me down. Maybe I should stay there for the night too.
“Hello, Beverly Hills Hotel”, the receptionist greeted.
“Hey, can I get a reservation for tonight?”
“Sure, for how many?”
“Just one, please. And another room next to it too please”
“Okay, can I have your name?”
“Adrianne Stephanie”
“Okay then”
“Thank you”

“Stark, I’m staying at Beverly hills hotel tonight, your room will be next to it”, I said as I got into Stark’s car.
“Okay, why did you want to take my car?”, he asked
“I don’t think Stephanie Vilvaldi’ss infamous escalade should be driving around Beverly Hills on a Saturday night, with me and this disguise, stepping out”, I said and chuckled.
He had a simple Honda Accord. We drove to Beverly hills, and parked somewhere. I had him distance himself from me, so I wouldn’t look suspicious. I walked into Tiffany & Co. , and started to look at necklaces.
“May I help you?”, the lady came up to me
“Uhm, yes I can I take a look at this?”
“Sure”, she said and handed it to me.
I looked so pretty, I smiled at her. “I’m getting this”, I told her, she nodded and I paid for it. Her eyes widened when she saw the name on the plastic. I put a finger over my lips to telling her not to say anything. She just nodded.

I walked around more, and I got tired, so I made my ways back to the car, and we went to the hotel. I went up to the receptionist. “Reservation for Adrianne Stephanie”
She nodded, did some things with the key board and handed me my key cards. I handed one to Stark and started to go to the room. I bought some clothes, so I didn’t need to pack. I put everything I bought into the room, and went downstairs to the lobby. I called Sterling Knight to hang out.

I spotted him sitting on one of the couches that could only seat one person. There were two, facing each other and a coffee table in the middle.
“Hey”, I said. He looked up at me me, and didn’t recognize me.
“Stephanie?”, he asked shocked. I laughed. He hugged me.
“That’s me”, I said, when we pulled away
“What’s with your hair? Did you dye it? And you’re eyes. They’re hazelish brown”, he said as I sat down in front of him
“Nah, I was walking around Rodeo drive, and I didn’t wanna get recognized”, I said. He laughed.
Sterling was like, a celebrity older brother to me. We had 5 years apart, so, it was comfortable being around him, and safe enough that Paparazzi wouldn’t start shit.
“I heard about you and Justin, on E news last night”, he said. I looked down and frowned. I gritted my teeth. ”Okay”, he said awkwardly. “I guess you guys have problems”, I gave him a soft smile, thanking him.
We kept on talking, and I was looking around admring the place, when saw something. She looked fami- Oh. My. God.
Sterling saw I was looking at something, and turned his head to look at the person.
“You know her?” he asked.
“That’s my friend’s girlfriend”, I said, not taking my gaze off.
“Oh.”
“I don’t think single girls should be coming to a hotel. Alone.”, I said.
“Maybe she’s with your friend”
“No, he doesn’t like crowded places. It took me 3 hours to get him to come here last summer”, I said.
“Let’s find out”, he said and approached her.
Oh my fucking god. She was flirting with him. Oh my god. I knew it! She was a slut. She started stroking his cheek, and holy fuck! Is she trying to seduce him?!
He looked at me, terrified, and motioned for me to go to the elevator. I nodded, he turned back to her, and followed me.
When the elevator closed, he looked at me. “Are you sure, that was your best friend’s girlfriend? Because she seemed like a fuckin prostitute!”, he exclaimed in one breath.
I gave him a sympathetic look. “Sorry”
“No, don’t be sorry. I did it without you telling me. But you could’ve warned me!”
“I only met her twice. I knew there was something with her”, I said, looking at the ground.
“Steph, you need to tell your best friend about this”
“I don’t.. know. He.. likes her so much”, I said
“It will hurt him if you don’t tell him”, he said.
I nodded. The elevator door opened.
“Thanks for tonight Knight”, I said smiling
“Anytime Vilvaldi. And.. Good luck with Justin”, he said and chuckled. What? With Justin? Oh god I’m going crazy.

I went back to the room and got ready for bed. Carl is going to freak tomorrow.

A week later, I was sitting in my room, and I was just so tired.
It was June, so I was finishing up my last tasks for my homework.
“I give up Steph”, Jake said pleading. I gave him an innocent look. “Oh come on. Please, cheer up. I can’t take it anymore”, he said sitting next to me.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I'm finishing up my homework because I’ll be going to Paris next week.”, I said going back to what I was doing.
“You haven’t talked to me, in 2 weeks! I can’t take it! You’re my best friend, and you don’t tell me anything”, he said
“And you didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend”, I spat.
“I was going to”, he started. When he opened his mouth to talk. I cut him off

“Save it Jake. I thought we were best friends. You could’ve at least told me yourself so I didn’t have to hear it from Nate. Don’t tell me I had a lot on my plate, because I know my life is busy now, I’m used to it and sometimes I do get tired, but I want you to understand that no matter how busy I am and all the bullshit I have to go through, you could at least tell me. Because I’d very much appreciate it if I didn’t meet your girlfriend when I walk into my own room, seeing slut all over my best friend”, I said bitterly
“What’d you call her?”, he asked in an even tone.
“You heard me right. I called her a fuckin slut Jake”, I spat at him
“What right do you have to call my girlfriend a slut?”, he yelled.
“I’m tired of your shit, so just fuck off and get out of my house!”, I yelled back
“You’re just saying that because you hate my girlfriends!”, he yelled
“Maybe you should get a girlfriend that’s not a bitch?”, I spat at him
“Maybe you should start being Stephanie again! You’re becoming a fuckin Diva Stephanie! I want my best friend back!”
Ouch. That hurt. “I want your brain back!”, I retorted
“You really belong in Hollywood”
“Yes I do. Since you think I'm such a bitch, I might as well as be one.”, I said evenly, going back to my homework. He started stomping off. “Just so you know, your beloved girlfriend tried to seduce Sterling Knight”
“You’re lying”, he accused.
I smirked, and shrugged. “Whatever, you want to call him? The number is on the fridge”
I heard his footsteps and the door slam.

What did I do? I’m losing everybody in my life. Everybody hates me. I leaned back in my chair holding back my sobs.
♠ ♠ ♠
how do you guys like it?
hmmm?
sorry, but Justin will be back soon. xD.

comment please. xD