Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

Never Let you go

I was being dragged, and I could feel my skin brushing onto other people’s. Then a clear space. Somebody took my earplugs off, and I heard the music, and people chattering among themselves.
I didn’t know where I was, and the blindfold was killing me. It smelled like Justin. I hate him.
No, you love him
Not now, please?
I shook my head. I’m going crazy. Again. I felt the hands around my fore arms, loosen and let go. Somebody’s was on the small of my back.
“Jake?”, I wondered
“Yes Princess. It’s me”, he said, reassuringly.
“How long do I keep this on?”, I asked.
“Till your surprise comes”, he chuckled
“And that will be?”, I asked pleading.
“A surprise”, he simply said and kissed the top of my head. “Patience is a virtue”
“Procrastination is the thief of time”, I mumbled.
He chuckled. “Don’t be such a smart ass”
“Don’t be such an ass”, I said.
“Stop!”
“I don’t want to!”
“Why not?!”
“Because it’s my birthday”, I said. He chuckled.
“Just chill”
“But you said I was hot”, I whined.
I heard another laugh “You told her she was hot?”, I heard Nate said. Jake probably nodded, because Nate went over to me and held my left hand, for that Jake was on my right.

“Hey everybody. We have a special surprise, well surprises for our birthday girl today”, I heard Vee’s voice say through the speakers. Yup, she’s on stage. I heard the crowd cheer. When they died down, she spoke again. “Well, let’s bring her out right now”, she said.
The crowd was quiet, ilke impossibly quiet. I felt Nate and Jake let go of me, and take my wrist again.
“You’ll love this”, Vee whispered. Oh, Vee was holding me.
I felt the heat of the spotlight on me, and 5 steps later, we stopped. I knew about 1000 something people were here, so I didn’t try to argue.
“Can I take this off now?”, I whispered. I heard Vee giggle from beside me
“Not yet”, she whispered

I felt something next to me, and she told me to sit down. I did, it was a stool. What’s next? Hmm?
I heard the music coming on. It wasn’t familiar.
Until I heard the voice

With you, With you
I wish we had another time,
I wish we had another place.

I know that voice too well, and it was confirmed with the familiar lyrics to the Verse.
I had sung it in my head a million times before.
Until I forgot how it went. This is a reminder.

“Now Romeo, and Juliet
bet they never felt the way we felt
Bonnie and Clyde
Never had to hide,
Like we do,
We do”

I reached behind me, to take off the blind folds, but Vee swatted my hand away.
The voice was getting nearer and nearer, the crowd was getting hyped. He suddenly stopped singing, and somebody was untying the blindfolds. The person pulled it off, and I turned around to see who it was.
Justin Drew Bieber.
I glared at him, and then smiled. I was tearing up, it’s such a sweet song. He looked down at me and smiled. Oh god I missed that smile.
He continued on with the rest of the song.
“I actually wrote this song for Stephanie”, he announced. There were a chorus of awww’s and how sweet and loud cheering. “There’s another one I wrote”, he said. I looked at him, and he winked. I sat there motionless, waiting for it..

The song started.
Oohh noo, oh noo, ooohh
They say that hate has been sent
So let loose the talk of love
Before they outlaw the kiss
Baby give me one last hug

There's a dream
That I've been chasing
Want so badly for it to be reality
(Reality, reality)
And when you hold my hand
Then I understand
That it's meant to be

Cuz baby when you're with me
It's like an angel came by, and took my to heaven
(It's like you took me to heaven girl)
Cuz when I stare in your eyes
It couldnt be better
(I don't want you to go oh no sooo)

So let the music it blast
We gon' do our dance
Praise the doubters on
They don't matter at all
Cuz this lifes to long
And this love's to strong
So baby know for sho'
That I'll never let you go

I got my favorite girl
Not feelin' no pain no fear
(Pain no fear, pain no fear, no pain)
Oh no, don't have a care in the world
Why would I, when you are here
(You are here, you are here)
There's a moment I've been chasin
And I finally caught it out on this floor
(On this floor, in this floor)

Baby, there's no hesitation,
No reservation by taking a chance and more
Ohh noo, because

It's like an angel came by, and took my to heaven
(It's like you took me to heaven girl)
Cuz when I stare in your eyes
It couldnt be better
(I don't want you to go, oh no sooo)

So let the music it blast
We gon' do our dance
Praise the doubters on
They don't matter at all
Cuz this lifes to long
And this love's to strong
So baby know for sho'
That I'll never let you go

It's like an angel came by, and took my to heaven
(It's like you took me to heaven girl)
Cuz when I stare in your eyes
It couldnt be better
(I don't want you to go, oh, no, sooo)

Take my hand, lets just dance
Watch my feet, follow me
Don't be scared, girl I'm here
If you didn't know, this is loooovee

(So let the music it blast)
(We gon' do our dance)
(Praise the doubters on)
(They don't matter at all)
Oh babyyyy
(Cuz this lifes to long)
(And it's much to strong)
(So baby no for sho')
That I'll never let you goooooo
(Ill never let you go)

I'll never let you go, oooooh
I'll never let you go,
(Oohh noo, oh noo, ooohh)
I'll never let you go,
Ohh no, ohh noo, noo

I'll never let you go

The crowd cheered louder, and I turned to Justin, smiling. He looked at me with a meaningful look.
When everyone calmed down, Justin started walking toward me, and faced the crowd.
“Last time, I was asked, there was nothing going on between us. I liked her, she liked me”, he said, and looked at me. “Now, if you ask me. I wish there was something between us, and I still like her, I hope she still ilkes me”, he said. The crowd started cheering. “Wait”, he said, and turned to me.

“Stephanie, will you be my girlfriend?”, he asked.
I looked at the crowd, and they were shocked. I glared at him, and rolled my eyes. “Oh what the heck. Of course I will!”, I said and jumped off the stool to hug him.
I heard a chorus of “awww’s” and “That was cute”. I pulled back, and he looked at me and wiped my cheek.
“Don’t cry”, he said.
“Tears of Joy”, I said and laughed. He laughed hugged me again.
Vee started running from backstage and hugged the both of us. “You guys are so perfect together! I’m so jealous!”, she screamed.
“Hey! I’m here!”, Nate whined, giving me a hug too.
“What about me?”, Jake called running to us.
“This is like a proposal or something. Everyone is so happy, and everyone’s hugging. Did you just propose?”, Vee joked.
“I was going to, but it’s going to have to happen quiet some time from now”, Justin whispered loudly to Vee’s ear. She giggled and I think I blushed? Nah, just the heat.
I hugged Justin again. “I missed you”, he said.
“I missed you too”. I told him.
“Come on. We still have another surprise”, Vee said pulling on my free hand.

I looked at Justin, he just gave me an encouraging smile, and pulled me along too.
“So, where’s the surprise?”, I whispered to Justin. we’ve been walking around to talk to people, and only 10 more minutes before the party ends.
“It’s after the party”, he whispered back. I groaned.
“I wanted to go to sleep after this!”, I said.
“I can tell”, he chuckled.
I gave him a pleading look. “Can I please go home after?”
He shook his head. “Sorry babe, no can do”, he said and squeezed my hand.
I lost my posture for a bit there, until he gave me another squeeze, reminding me there are cameras all over the place.

“Steph, can you give a closing speech?”, Carl whispered to me. I nodded, and followed him. I gave Justin a look that said sorry. He just smiled and let go of my hand. I hate the feeling. Trust me.

I went up on stage. “Hey everybody. As this party comes to an end, I wanted to thank everybody for making this a very memorable birthday. I’m officially 16!”, I squealed, and then laughed. They joined in too. “I wanna thank everyone, and my fans, that are here, you guys made this possible for me. I wouldn’t have a party this huge if it weren’t for your support. My wish came true today. Thank You!”, I said and they cheered and I walked off stage, to be greeted by Justin.

“What did you wish for earlier? I saw you blow the candle”, he said.
I looked down and blushed. “Ehh.. Nothing really”, I said.
“Come on tell me”, he pleaded. I shook my head. “Please?”, Oh god. Not the puppy eyes.
“You”, I whispered.
“What?”, he said smiling.
“I wished for you”, I said a bit louder. Oh god this is embarrassing
“Don’t be embarrassed At least I made your wish come true”, he said and kissed me.
A million flashes went of. Oh fuck.
He pulled away, and took my hand. “Don’t worry, I wont let you get hurt”, he whispered to my ear. I squeezed his hand. “Now, your next surprise”

Everyone was out already, maybe 50 people left? I was tired. I fell asleep on Justin’s shoulder 30 minutes ago, after my little speech. And now the fucktard is shaking me awake.
“Fuck you!”, I groaned.
“Hey!”, he whined. I looked up, and smiled. He kissed me and stood up. “Come on. Your surprise!”, he said.
“What else could be better than you?”, I asked.
“Nothing”, he said.
“Don’t be too cocky”, I said standing up. “So, where is it?”, I asked
“Outside”, he said walking past me.
“Hey! Don’t leave me behind! I’m wearing heels!”, I yelled. He turned around and smirked, then kept walking.
I took my heels off and ran towards him and jumped on his back. “Yay! I get a piggy back ride!”, I screamed like a little girl, which echoed throughout the whole ballroom.

He gave me a piggy back ride all the way to the parking lot. “Why are we here?”, I asked, he put me down and put my shoes on.
“Surprise”, he simply said and went behind me to cover my eyes. I stood there, tapping my feet, for at least 5 minutes. “You ready?”, he asked.
“I’ve been waiting for 2 hours. Of course”, I said. He took his hands from my eyes and I opened my eyes, and saw Justin’s car.
“What? Your surprise is your car?”, I said cocking my eyebrow at him.
He chuckled. “Just get in”, he said, and holding the door open. I did as told, and got in. Justin got in at the other side. Jake, Nate and Vee got in the back seat.
“So, where are we going?”, I asked.
“You’ll see”, Justin said, and I heard Vee giggle.
“Ugh! This day just gets worst and worst”, I mumbled.
Justin took my left hand and kept driving. I eventually fell asleep, again, and I woke up, looking around.
“LAX?”, I asked. Justin nodded. “Where are you going?”, I asked.
“It’s actually ‘where are we going’. Just wait! Damn. So impatient!”, he said and chuckled.
“I don’t have any clothes!”, I reasoned. “And Carl is going to kill me.”
“Don’t worry, Carl’s idea. Clothes are at the back. Right Jake?”
“Right”, Jake replied.

He got out of the car, and luckily barely anyone was here. Paparazzi were everywhere though. They probably followed us. He opened the door, and Jake had put our bags on the floor.
“See you guys in a week!”, he said excitedly, hugged me and ran to the driver’s seat.
“See ya.”, Nate said hugging me.
“Have fun!”, Vee said from inside the car.

I was still there, dumbstruck. What the hell was going on?
“Where the hell are we going?”, I asked. “And isn’t this called kidnapping?”
Justin chuckled. “You still owe me. Remember? We’re going to my grandparent’s house. And no, it is not considered kidnapping, because your mom knows, and you’re my girlfriend”, oh god that right there just made my tummy do back flips.

We walked to the gate, and saw nobody else was there.
“Private Jet?”, I asked.
He smiled. “No flights to Atlanta right now, so yes”, he said and pulled me along.
We sat down in the middle, next to each other. “You should sleep first, it’s a 4 and a half hour flight”, he said. I nodded and inclined my chair. God I love these. He lifted the separator in the middle, and put his arms around me and I just fell asleep like that.

“Steph, we’re here”, Justin said.
“10 more minutes”, I groaned.
“The plane won’t wait 10 more minutes”, he chuckled.
I remembered we were on our way to Atlanta, so I stood up and stretched. I saw Stark and Jeremy at the back, and they waved at me. I waved back.
“Come on, I want to sleep”, I said walking to the exit.

He caught up with me and had Stark and Jeremy take our bags to the car. As expected, his Porsche was there. I got in, and buckled my seatbelt and went to sleep again. I’m abusing it.
Justin woke me up again, saying we’re already there.
I stepped out, and almost lost my balance, since these heels are totally killing me.
“Come on, Stark and Jeremy will follow us”, he whispered, holding me by the waist to get inside.
He rang the doorbell, and I saw grandma open it. “Justin who is this?”, she said in a mean tone.
“Gran, remember? Stephanie?”, he asked.
“Stephanie? Oh come on in! You must me tired!”, she said in her grandmotherly tone.
“Told you, she’s only nice to you”, he whispered in my ear.
I followed behind Justin, and then Stark and Jeremy behind me carrying our bags.
Grandma hugged Justin, then me.
I was wide awake now, I probably had 5 hours of sleep already, and it’s like 7am here in Georgia, so it’s probably 5 in California.

Grandma came back from the kitchen with a plate of cookies.
“Chocolate Chip cookies!”, I exclaimed and looked down embarrassed.
“Don’t be embarrassed, you’re practically like family now Steph”, Grandma said. I smiled, and took a cookie. “How was your flight?”, she asked, looking at me.
I swallowed the food in my mouth. “It was good. I slept the whole time though”, I said and laughed. She and Justin joined too.
“It was your birthday yesterday right?”, she asked. I nodded. “I have a gift for you”, she said, handing me a rectangular box.
“Oh gran, you didn’t have to”, I said embarrassed.
“Please take it. Don’t make this old lady feel bad”, she said, so I took the box. I looked at it, then her, then Justin who was as curious as I was. “Go on, open it”
I opened it, and there was a really pretty necklace. “This is beautiful”, I said pulling it out. It had a white gold chain, and a had a pendant of a heart, vines wrapped around it
“Grandpa gave it to me on my 16th birthday”, she said, remembering the memories. “I saw the way Justin looked at you, and he asked me last month if he could visit and bring you with him”, she said smiling. I looked at Justin, and he looked down, embarrassed.
“Thank You so much”, I said and got up to hug her.
“Hello, little lady”, I heard a gruff manly voice. I looked up and saw Justin’s grandpa.
“Hello, sir”, I said. He gave me a look. “I mean, Grandpa”, I corrected myself, and he chuckled, holding out his arms for a hug, I walked over to him and gave him one.
“Grandpa”, Justin greeted, and gave him a hug too.
“I see your grandmother had given you that necklace?”, he said referring to the necklace I was holding. I looked at him and blushed. This is embarrassing. “Justin, why don’t you put it on her?”, he suggested.
Justin held out his hand and I put the necklace in it. He walked behind me, and put my hair to the side. I felt the necklace drop, on the back of my neck, and my hair being put back in it’s place.
“Perfect”, grandma said, hugging grandpa’s waist.
I smiled, while Justin wrapped his arms around my waist.
“I think these kids should go to sleep now?”, Grandpa suggested.
“Oh yes, but I hope you don’t mind, but we only have Justin’s bedroom left”, she said.
I nodded. “It’s fine. I shared a room with him before”, I said simply. They nodded, and grandpa gave Justin a wink, where Justin chuckled and rolled his eyes.

We went upstairs, and walked into Justin’s room. It was simple, and very guyish. Dark blue walls, posters. A skateboard, his laptop, a desk, a king sized bed.
I walked in and, Justin had the bags too, he set it down.
“I can sleep on the couch”, he suggested.
I shook my head. “Nah, it’s okay. It’s not like I haven’t ever shared a bed with you”, I said, looking through the bag, looking what Jake had packed up for me. I love his sense of style, and no, he is not gay.

“Where’s the bathroom?”, I asked.
“That door”, he said pointing to the other door to the right. I nodded and walked in.
After I showered, Justin did his thing too. I fixed my hair, and washed my make up away.
“You ready to sleep?”, Justin said walking out of the bathroom, hair dripping wet. I nodded and walked over to the bed. I got in, and he turned off the lights before getting in next to me. There was light from outside, so he closed another set of curtains that made it totally dark inside.

After a few moments of silence, I spoke up. “Justin?”
“Yes?”
“You’re a douchebag”, I said.
“What? Why?”
“I missed you like crazy. I was going crazy. You didn’t even call, text. Nothing. Then you show up, asking me out”, I said in a mad tone.
“I’m sorry babe. It was part of the plan. I’m sorry”
“I don’t forgive you”, I said.
“Come on, please? I really missed you, and I don’t want you to be mad at me”, he said, now propped on his elbow, I turned away from him. “Steph, don’t be like this”, he said now pleading.
“Whatever”, I said, trying to hold in my laughter.
“Please forgive me, Miss Stephanie Vilvaldi?”, he tried again.
“Yeah, whatever Justin Drew Bieber”, I said and chuckled.
I turned back to him, and our lips met. Not just an innocent kiss, you know. A little more with heat. He was now on top of me, my hands are entwined in his hair, and we pulled back gasping for air.
“Sorry”, he said and got back to his side.
“It’s alright”, I said.
“Good night Steph”, he said.
“Goodnight Drew”, I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! :D
I loved writing this chapter.
I'm sorry it's short.
Hope you enjoy it!
I just thought that it would be the right time to end it. xD

Love. Hope. Dreams.
and
SarahhhDarlinggg

thank you so much for the motivation. xD