Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

Kyra

~~Luke POV~~
Halfway through the concert, Sebastian had to leave, his mom was sick or something, but anyways, I couldn’t leave with him. I need to talk to my sister. I don’t know why I can’t wait until I’m home, but I have to talk t oher immediately.
After the concert, I unfortunately forget to take the VIP passes from Sebastian, smart eh?
“I need to get in there”, I told the guard probably the millionth time after the concert ended.
“Sorry, but you do not have a backstage pass”, the guy said.
I’m getting frustrated here! Crap. I was about to pounce on the motherfucker, then I heard a familiar voice say my name.
I turn around to see my exgirlfriend with a nervous look on her face, but once she saw it was me, she smiled.
“Kyra?”, I asked.
“Luke! Hi!”, she exclaimed and we both awkwardly hugged. We broke up a long time ago, 2 or 3 years ago, but we’ve never sorted things out.
“What.. are you doing here?”, I asked.
She gave a deep sigh. “My friends dragged me here, and they only have backstage passes for themselves”, she said and had a disgusted look on her face. I chuckled. “It is not funny!”, she said and playfully smacked my arm. “What are YOU doing here, huh?”, she teased.
“Well, I’m hoping to get in there”, I said pointing towards the back.
“I don’t think that’s happening anytime soon”, she chuckled. I miss that.. She doesn’t giggle like a girly girl.
I sighed and turned around, she stepped beside me. “Who are you here with?”, she asked.
“A friend of mine”, I said, trying to find a way to get in there.
“You!”, I called out to one of the familiar looking guys. I'm betting this is Stephanie’s bodyguard. He looked at me and with a slightly shocked expression, but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. He walked towards us keeping his cool. When I was sure, he was close enough, I growled “Get me to my sister”, just enough for him to hear me. He whispered something to the other guard’s who gave me a slight nod, and the guy led our way into the backstage.
“Wanna come with?”, I smirked at Kyra.
“How the hell did you do that?”, she whispered to me.
“Who’s this Stark?”, a man, maybe in their late 20’s, early 30’s asked the guy, who I guess his name is Stark, when he came across us. He looked kind of business like. He looked from Kyra and me
“Somebody that wanted to see Stephanie”, Stark said in his low raspy voice. The business looking man didn’t look too pleased.
“You know we don’t just let random people in here”, he told Stark. He nodded. “Then…”, the man said giving him a look that said get-these-assholes-out-of-here look.
“Sorry Carl, but Steph knows them”, Stark said. The guy, who’s name was Carl glared at us, and walked away.
“We have to wait here”, Stark told me.
“Yeah, while we do, you have explaining to do”, I told him.
“Stephanie will do that”, he said.

~~Stephanie~~
“I hate to say goodnight everybody, but we have to wrap up this show”, I sadly said to the audience. I heard “Awwww mans” from the audience. We sang our last song, and made our way to our dressing room and I grabbed two water bottles, for myself and handed one to Justin, which we immediately gulped down.
“Sweet, sweet water”, Justin said in relief.
“You could say that again”, I said sitting on the couch next to him.
“Sweet-“, I cut him off.
“I didn’t mean literally!”, I said, he chuckled.
There was a knock on the door.
“Come in”, I shouted loud enough for whoever was knocking to hear me. Carl’s head popped in with a confusing expression. “Yes?”, I asked.
“There are two people that wanted to see you. Stark said you knew them”, Carl said. I had a feeling who it was, but it there’s two, so maybe it’s not..
“Who could it be?”, I asked Justin. He shrugged.
“Let them in”, Justin said said.
“They might be from some gang or something, for all we know”, Carl said cautiously.
“Can you send Jeremy in? And tell Stark to stay”, Justin said, having his arms wrapped around me. Carl nodded and walked out. Jeremy came in after, and gave us both smiles, and sat at the other couch. It was an L shaped couched. Justin and I sat on the “love seat”, and Jeremy took the more spacious one.
After a few moments, there was a knock on the door. MY heard was thumping against my chest. I did not know why. Stark stepped in giving me a sympathetic look, which instantly made me feel more nervous. I looked at Justin, and looked back at the door….

~~Luke POV~~
The man came back in, looking more relaxed.
“GO on in, Stephanie said you stay inside with them”, he said and glaring at me, before walking away.
Stark started walking, and I followed, and Kyra behind me, still dumbstruck. I bet she has no clue what’s going to happen next.
Stark stopped in front of a door that said “Stephanie” on it. I wasn’t as much nervous. I was angry. Furious. Infuriated. And whatever else means the same thing as that. Stark stepped in, and stepped to the side, opening the door for us. I stepped inside, and Kyra behind me, then Stark closed the door.
I looked at the girl seated on the couch, looking at the guy, and the guy had his arms around her. She looked from him to me.
“Holy mother fuck”, I said outloud, eyes wide. Stephanie’s though, were popping out their sockets. I could see the fear in them. I could not stand it when she was scared of me. I was going to soften up, but I refused to.
“L-“, she started, but I cut her off holding my hand up, as if physically stopping her. “I-“, she started again but I gave her the “look”. She stood up, walked over to me.
“Sit”, I growled. She obeyed. Justin immediately wrapped his arms around her. I scowled at him. He shook his head. “What the fuck S?” I said in a calmer voice. Yes, I called her S now. I kind of got tired fo the Adrianne, and Stephanie did suit her better.
“Luke-“, she started, tears forming.
“Don’t you dare cry Steph. I’m not done”, I said firmly. She knows how her tears soften me up. She nodded. “I cant believe you didn’t tell me!”, I said, in defeat. “I.. I I don’t know if I should get mad at you, or be mad!”, I said, I’m going insane.
“I-“, Stephanie Started. I just let her. When she figured that out she kept talking. “I’m sorry Luke. I'm sorry I didn’t tell you. I’m just sorry”, she said, almost in tears.
Justin stood up and offered me his spot, I nodded a quiet thanks and sat next to her. She was leaning on her knees, face buried in her hands.
“Steph, I- I’m sorry. I over reacted. I mean, I know I’m supposed to be happy for you and all, but this just really surprised me, you know? I mean come on! Being a brother of a pop singer? You live an ocean away from your sister, and when you see her after 3? 4? Years?, she turns into this really popular pop sensation?”, I said, having a slight smile on my lips.
She turned to me, her eyes red. I instantly felt guilty and wrapped my arms around her.
She finally let her tears go, I soothed her by rubbing circles on her back with my palm. When she finally got a hold of her breathing, she turned to me. “I’m sorry Luke”, she said again and looked down at her hands.
“It’s okay little sis”, I said smiling. She looked up at me hesitantly and when she saw my smile, she smiled back.
“You sure? You’re not mad?”, she asked.
“No, I’m not mad”, I said, and gave her a hug. She looked relieved and hugged back.

“Oh, yeah. Well, I think you remember Ky-“, I cut myself off, because there she is her mouth wide open, and her eyeballs popping out of their sockets. “Kyra”, I said again.
She snapped out of her thoughts.
“St-St-Stephanie!?”, she stuttered.
“Kyra!!”, Stephanie said tackling her. They got along very well.
“Oh my fucking god Vilvaldi! Nobody told me!”, she said still in shock.
“Tell me about it”, I muttered.
“St-Steph”, she said. “As in Adrianne”, she finished.
Stephanie nodded. “Oh my god”

~~Kyra POV~~
“Oh my god”, I sai still in shock. I haven’t seen this girl since she was 13! Now she’s all grown up! I hugged her tight, and she hugged me back.
“I missed you too Khai”, she said and chuckled.
I pulled back. “Oh my gosh”, I said again, and looked at Luke. “Vilvaldi! I cannot believe you just let your sister be alone having all the guys around her!”, I scolded.
He smirked. “Well, THAT guy over there?”, he points at this hazel eyed guy, around Stephanie’s age, and I recognize him as a singer too. My brother has been hating on him.. since.. Luke cut into my thoughts. “That’s her boyfriend”, he said.
“Boyfriend?”, I asked in disbelief. “Did I not warn you 3 years ago not to date until you are at least 25?!”, I asked, having a stern look on my face.
“It’s not like I can control it”, I heard her mutter.
“Chil Khai”, Luke said putting his hands on my shoulders. It always calms me down.
“But.. Lukeeey-Bear..”, I whined
“Chill”, he said. I breathed in and out. I realized I used his old pet name, and I started to panic. My eyes went wide and looked at him.
“I- I- Sorry, I didn’t mean to use that name on you”, I muttered.
He smiled at me. “It’s not problem Khai-bear”, he mocked. I playfully hit his stomach.
“You guys done there?”, I heard Stephanie say. I blushed, and she just laughed. “Anyways, Kyra, this is my boyfriend Justin. Justin, this is Kyra, Luke’s…”, her eyes went from me to him, I blushed even more. “friend”, she finished off feeling the awkward tension between us.
“Nice to meet you”, Justin said, putting his hand out for a handshake.
I laughed, pushed it aside, and he looked at me curiously. “No, hugs only when you meet Kyra”, I said and hugged him. He chuckled. “Break Stephy’s heart, I’ll break your neck”, I said through a smile, but with a serious tone. He pulled back and smiled at me. He put his arm around Stephanie, and said.
“Never”
There was silence… “Come on, let’s go!”, Stephanie exclaimed and clapped her hands.
I laughed. “Same old girl that I love”, I said and hugged her again.
“Enough hugging! Fans are waiting!”, she said and waltzed to the door.
“Steph, wait”, Luke said. She looked at him questionably. He scratched the back of his neck. “Uhm, can I ask you for a favor?”, he asked, looking at her.
“Spit it out bro”, she said.
“Well, uhm.. Is it okay if you don’t tell them I’m your brother?”, he asked her. I saw the hurt on her face, and I guessed Luke caught it too. “No, not like that sis. I mean, of course I’d be proud to be your brother, but I cant leave my normal life behind, and I know it would change once they know you’re my sister”, Luke said.
She looked at him, and smiled. “No problem bro, now let’s go”, she said grabbing her brother’s and my hand and pulling us out of the room. Justin followed behind us, and when we got in the other room, it was packed. Really packed. With fans.
Stephanie Vilvaldi.. Adri Vilvaldi…- Oh my god. I need to get home. NOW.

~~Stephanie POV~~
“No problem bro, now let’s go”, I assured my brother. I understood what he wanted, and I’m not gonna take away his normal life from him. I took his hand, and Kyra’s and pulled them out of the room, Justin trailing behind us with a smile, and entered the room for the meet and greet. I let go of both their hands and smiled, then they gave me a soft smile, and I greeted my fans. After a few minutes, I was around my fans, I saw my brother, and I excused myself to talk to him.
“Can I ride home with you?”, he asked.
“Yeah, sure.”, I said. I looked behind him. “Where’s Kyra?”, I asked.
“She had to rush home, she said sorry she didn’t say goodbye properly, but she said she’d hang out with us again some time”, he said. I nodded.
“I’m gonna go- uhh back”, I said pointing my thumb towards the waiting fans. He just nodded and gave me a smile.

“Hey babe”, Justin said from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.
“Hello to you too”, I said and kissed him back. The fans were “awe-ing”, and we just smiled.
Everyone took out their cameras and started taking pictures of us. He let go of my waist and took a hold on my hand, and we started taking pictures with the fans.

I was tired after. I mean, hello! Who wouldn’t be?
“So, where off to?”, I asked Luke as soon as everyone was gone.
“You wanna chil at home? Watch a movie?”, he asked.
I shrugged. “Better than eating out. So, sure. What about you babe?”, I asked Justin.
He just smiled. “Anything’s good. As long as you’re fine with it”, he said kissing my cheek again.
“Not in front of big brother!”, Luke said disappointed.
“Awww, big brother jealous?”, I cooed.
“Yes! I don’t see my sister for 4? 5? Years? And when I finally do, she’s not a little girl anymore! She has a boyfriend! A popstar boyfriend!”, he said.
I laughed. “I’m a popstar too!”, I said.
“Uhh, yeah. Your posters are on Sebastian’s wall! Which by the way I’m going to be ripping down when I visit”, he said.
“I cant believe that you didn’t recognize your own sister though!”, I joked. He looked disappointed.
“Yeah, I cant believe it either”, he said, sadness in his voice.
“Bro, I’m kidding, so chill alright?”, I said giving him a hug. When he pulled away, he smiled.
“So, home we go?”, I asked, looking at Justin and then at my brother. They both nodded.

We got home, and started looking for a movie to watch. Justin and I had to argue, since I wanted to watch “The tooth Fairy”, and he wanted to watch “Avatar”. We finally agreed on the tooth fairy. Luke got us some pop corn and pizza, and grandma was out again. Old ladies be partying these days! And they said our generation partied too much.

Well, halfway to the movie, Luke’s phone rang, which made me pause the movie, since I hate watching movies when somebody’s talking, and knowing my brother, he wont excuse himself. I walked upstairs to go to the bathroom, and when I came back down, the movie was already playing.
“What the fuck?”, I asked and grabbed the remote rewinding it.
“We couldn’t wait!”, Luke said. I glared at him, then at Justin.
I pretended to be mad at them and just watched the movie. Which, luckily, nobody interrupted after.
We fell asleep in the living room, and I woke up smelling grandma’s chocolate chip cookies!
“Cookies!, I heard Justin groan.
I laughed. I love waking up knowing Justin’s near. “JayBabe, it’s in the kitchen”, I said.
“Go get me some?”, he asked. I opened my eyes and dragged my ass to the kitchen, where the scent got stronger.
“Good morning gran”, I said to her, and grabbing the plate of cookies.
“Morning Steph”, she said giving me a smile. “So, Luke knows?”, she asked. I nodded. She smiled. “Good, no more hiding. I almost got you exposed the other night, since he asked why you were coming to visit”, she said and did her old lady chuckle. I just smiled. “Go take this out to the boys, and Carl said today’s your last day, you’re going back to the States for your movie”, she said.
“What? No fair!” I pouted.
“Go talk to Carl honey, I’m not in charge”, she said and smiled at me.
“Alright, do you want to have dinner tonight?”, I asked. She nodded. I smiled at her, and brought the cookies to Luke and Justin.
“J?”, I said softly shaking him. He moaned. “Cookies!”, I shouted near his ear, which made him bolt right up. I laughed
“Don’t scare me like that!”, he moaned and flopped himself back on the couch.
“Cookies!”, I said again holding it out for him.
“You got up to get these?”, he asked me smirking while grabbing a cookie.
“Hey, it’s my turn. You used to make me breakfast all the time”, I said.
“Then, I guess I’m gonna have to make it for you more often”, he said and winked then pecked me lightly on the lips.
“Big Brother in the room!”, Luke said sleepily and grabbed a cookie.
“Shut up!”, I said and playfully punched him on the arm.
“So, what’s your agenda for today?”, he asked, mouth still full of cookies. Such a guy.
“I’m not so sure, I’m gonna go call Carl, because I heard that it was our last day here”, I said and pouted.
“What? It’s our last day?”, Justin asked.
“Gran said that Carl called this morning, and that we were going home already because of the movie”, I said, looking for my phone.
“What about Milan?”, Justin pouted. I kissed his pouting lips and looked through my contacts for Carl’s number.
“I’m not sure babe, so I’ll call Carl”, I said and walked outside to call him.
“Stephanie, glad you called”, I heard Carl’s voice say
“We’re going home tomorrow?”, I asked.
“Wow, good morning to you. And no, not yet. Today’s your last free day, then tomorrow, you have an interview, and a concert. After that, you’re flying to Milan with Justin right? And sorry, but we booked another mini-concert there too, it’s only 2 hours, and it’s gonna be at 8pm-10pm, then after, you’d be flying back here to San Diego, and talk about the movie”, he said.
“Okay. Was I supposed to write that down? Because that was a lot, and I have no idea where those would be held”, I said getting confused.
“Stark has it all down”, Carl said. Damn, Stark is my bodyguard AND secretary. Haha
“SO, okay, I have the day off today, then I have a performance tomorrow, then we go to Milian, have the day off, and a concert at 8-10, then fly back there after the concert?”, I asked to make sure
“Yup”, he said.
“Okay then..”, I said.. “Oh, and Carl?”,
“Mhmm?”
“I wantchu to meet somebody… tomorrow”, I said
“Okay, who is it?”, he asked
“You’d be surprised”, I said and gave a nervous laugh.
“Alright, see you tomorrow”, he said and hung up.
I walked back in to see the Cookie plate empty, and the boys playing COD.
“No more cookies?!”, I whined. Nobody heard me. “fine, I’ll go make my own”, I said and walked into the kitchen just time when Gran was pulling out a batch of cookies.
“I knew they’d eat it all”, she said and I laughed.
“Thanks gran”, I said.
“You’re welcome honey”, she said, and put the cookies in front of me. “It’s hot”, she said when is started to grab one. I smiled at her. “So, how long are you staying?”, she asked.
“We have a concert and an interview tomorrow, then we’re going to Milan, where we have another concert, and then we’re going back to California for the movie”, I said and gasped when I touched the cookie, which was no doubt very hot.
“I told you so”, Gran said and laughed. “Well, it’s been great having you back again Steph”, she said.
“Yeah, I had fun. Spending time with Luke, and all. I missed you guys”, I said and looked down. I didn’t want to leave.
“It’s okay honey, you can visit us anytime. And we’ll come visit you in a bit if you want”, she said giving me a warm smile.
“Yay! So, can you visit next month?”, I asked like a little girl.
“I have to ask Luke about his schedule”, Gran said and walked over to me to give me a hug and I hugged back tightly.
“I really don’t wanna go back Gran”, I murmured.
“Honey, you have fans to go back to. A bright future”, she said and pulled away. “You can come back anytime, you know that. You’re always welcome”, she said.
“We should have a dinner tonight!”, I said cheerfully.
“Good idea”, she said, and handed me the cookies. “Now, you can go give these to the guys or you can eat them alone”, she said and went back to the sink. I chuckled and walked out of the kitchen.
“Goood Morning Stephanie!!!”, I heard Jake yell from the stairs.
“I smell coookies!!!”, I heard Kaylie. I grabbed a cookie, shoved it in my mouth, and grabbed a handful.
“Gook-mowrning”, I said with my mouth full of cookies.
“Young lady, did I not teach you not to talk with your mouth full”, Jake scolded, and grabbed a cookie and took a bite of it.
Kaylie ran towards me and grabbed the plate. Ha! I already have my cookies! “Hey!! My cookies!”, I whined and walked over next to Justin who was shouting at my brother that he was cheating.
“Oh, thank you”, Justin said, pausing the game and grabbing a cookie from my hand.
I fake gasped “You didn’t leave any cookies for me, and now you grab mine?”, I said and pouted, which he kissed and tasted like chocolate chip cookies.
“Does that make it better?”, he asked.
“Yup”, I said and smiled, then kissed him again. “MMM.. tastes like chocolate”, I said.
“Oh yeah, big brother isn’t here”, Luke said and stood up, and Jake took his seat.
“So, what are we doing today?”, Jake asked.
“I’m not sure, but we’re leaving tomorrow. Justin and I are going to Milan for a day, so you guys could go back to California”, I said and took another bite of my cookie.
“You don’t think we’re letting you two go to Milian by yourselves right?”, I heard my brother say coming out of the kitchen with more cookies. Oh my god. That kitchen is like a magic cookie maker. Never ending.
I looked at him surprised. “Oh my god Lucas. You don’t think..”, I said, and cut myself off because I really didn’t want to say it
He tilted his head to the side, trying to understand what I meant, then his eyes went wide. “No! I meant, you’re not gonna go on a really pretty city without us! Shit Steph, I don’t think you’d do that”, then glared at Justin. “And you try anything, you’re DEAD”, he told Justin seriously. I laughed.
“Cool down bro, and uhh.. Justin. You make the choice if they can go”, I said and snuggled closer to him.
“No problem, I’ll just make the reservations for.. 3 more people”, he said and took out his phone, stood up and walked outside.
“I hope he doesn’t mind”, Kaylie said.
“Ehh, he’s cool with it”, I said and ate my other cookie
“So, what are we doing today?”, Luke asked, breaking the silence.
“Up to you.”, I told him. “oh, and call Kyra for dinner tonight”, I told him

~~Kyra POV~~
I barged in my brother’s room the next morning. No doubt there were all the posters. Now I know why..
“What the Kyra?”, my brother said when I barged in.
“She’s here”, I said calmly
“Who? Mom? Yeah I saw her”, he said.
“No Matthew, her!”, I said pointing to the posters around his room
“Yeah, I know”, he said sadly. “Her tickets were sold out”, he added and was about to put his earphones back in.
“No, I mean HER”, I said pointing to the picture on his table.
“No, she’s not”, he said.
“Uh, yeah. Luke’s sister? Adrianne? Hmm? Yeah, she’s here”, I said
He froze. “you know…”, he whispered
“Uhm, yeah. Sabrina and them took me out today, I saw Luke. And I met her.. them. Whatever.”, I told him
“You’re kidding”, he said and put his earphones back on. I tugged them off.
“I’m not done talking to you”, I said.
He rolled his eyes. “Yeah, Stephanie’s here. Yeah, I’m listening to her songs. SO?”, he said.
I took a deep breath and sat next to him. “She’s changed”, I said, I didn’t want to bring up Justin. I know he already knows. “How.. did you know?”, I asked him.
“How did I know what?”, he asked and put his earphones back in. I was about to take them, but my phone rang.

“Ciao”, I answered.
“Dinner tonight, Ponte Vecchio.”, It was Luke.
“Alright. Can I bring my brother?”, I asked.
“Matt? Yeah sure, that’s fine”
“Thanks. He wanted to see your sister”, I said.
“Oh, yeah they were great friends back then huh? I bet Steph would be surprised. I’ll see you tonight?”, he asked
I smiled. “See you”
“You won’t believe me?”, I asked Matthew. He just looked at me. “Fine, then tonight, get ready.”

~~Stephanie POV~~
“Let’s go home and get ready”, I told them.
“Yeah, we should do that, and I bet being in a semi-formal attire would take you girls forever”, Luke said.
“Actually no. Because Vee isn’t here, and it’s her that takes forever”, I said. Luke Just rolled his eyes.
We went home and got ready. Kaylie and I wore cocktail dresses, mine was silky black and hers was red. Flashy much? Well, Jake was wearing a white dress shirt, and Luke in a blue.

I was in front of the mirror, adding the finishing touches to my hair when Justin walked in, in all his glory wearing a black shirt, and a black vest on top of it, and of course the chain that I gave him, and gaaah! MY favorite Supra shoes that were also black.
I turned around and smiled at him.
“So, how do I look?”, I asked, and did a little twirl for him.
He looked at me up and down, and looked like he was thinking. I started to get worried. He walked up to me, and made me turn around again, inspecting my hair.
“Ehh…”, he started. I must’ve looked really worried, because he chuckled and smiled. “Absolutely stunning”, he said and wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me.
“You scared me there Drew”, I said and he smirked.
“You don’t have to worry because you ALWAYS look stunning”, he whispered and kissed me again.
It must’ve been a long time because next thing I know, Luke walks in. “Whoa Whoa Whoa. I’d be okay with the little kisses, but this, Big Brother doent wanna see!”, he said, face with complete shock.
I stepped back from Justin’s arms and looked at him. I rolled my eyes, grabbed Justin’s hand and pulled him out of the room.
“Let’s go dorks!”, I shouted. Grandma was already in the living room.
“So where are we eating?”, Gran asked.
“Ponte Vecchio”, Jake said fixing his shirt.
“Good Gracious”, Gran said.
“Ready to go?”, Luke asked walking down the stairs.
“You sure you want to go to Vecchio?”, Gran asked.
“Gran it’s fine. Come on, let’s go. Kyra will be meeting us there”, I said and led her to the door.
“I’m driving”, Luke said walking to the blue lambo. I pouted.
“What are WE supposed to take?!”, I asked.
“Go take the bugatti”, he said.
“Bugatti?!”, I asked.
He nodded. “I rented the bugatti. I’ll have gran ride with me”, he said and got in the driver’s seat. He rolled down his window. “Here are the keys”, he said and tossed them to Justin who caught it, and drove away.
I fake gasped. “He left us?!”, I asked.
“Yeah, get in”, he said and got in the driver’s seat.
“I don’t wanna die!”, I shouted.
“You rode with me on a bugatti in LA!”, he said, and smirked at me.
“Asshole”, I mumbled and got in. We drove away, with Kaylie and Jake following close behind us, and Stark and Jeremy behind them.
We got to the restaurant and got our seats.
“This is a really beautiful restaurant Steph”, Gran said.
“Glad you like it”, I said and hugged her.
We had a round table with 8 seats on it. I sat on Justin’s right, with gran on my left, and Kaylie on her left, and Jake beside Kaylie, and Luke. Then the two extra seats.
“Who are the two seats for?”, Kaylie asked.
“Friends”, Luke said. She nodded her head.
“Buona sera a tutti voi, c'è qualcosa che posso ottenere per te?”, the waitress asked. [translation : Good evening to you all, is there anything that I can get for you?]
“Non al momento, stiamo aspettando per il resto del nostro gruppo. Grazie”, I said and she nodded and walked away. [translation : Not at the moment, We are waiting for the rest of our group. Thank you].
We were chatting among ourselves, Justin, Gran and I talking about when I was a kid and our old times. After awhile, Luke looked up and smiled.
“Here they are”, he said and stood up.
I looked at my phone if I had any messages.
“Everyone this is Kyra. Kyra you know Justin, my sister, and my Grandma. And these two, Kaylie and Jake. They’re Steph’s friends”, he said.
I was texting Vee back because she was asking when I’d be home.
“Hi everyone! I hope you don’t mind.. But I brought my brother along with me.” she said.
I froze in midsentence, and slowly looked up. “M-M-Matt?”, I stuttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh My God.
I am so sorry for this super late update. I needed to finish up everything for my school work!
I'll try to update as fast as I can.
I'm so sorry :(
I have a week off :) and then i'm taking a class for summer. but i will still update :D
thank you for all of ur support! :D
this story will be coming to an end soon, but don't worry there will be a sequel :D