Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

That was for kissing my bestfriend

“M-M-Matt?”, I stuttered in disbelief.
“Vilvaldi….”, Matt said slowly.
I ran to him, not caring how high my heels are, and how this is probably a 6 star restaurant. I engulfed him in a huge teddy bear hug.
He chuckled “I miss you too, Mitchy-bear”
I pulled back, shaking my head. “What the hell?!”, I pulled back completely and headed for the door with rage.
“Stephanie!” I heard Justin call out, but I ignored him.
“I got it”, I heard Jake tell Justin.

I heard footsteps behind me, and felt somebody beside me. I walked out the door, and holding it open for Jake. I sat down on the bench next to the door, and Jake sat down beside me wrapping me with his arms, wanting to protect me from the world.

“Shhhh… don’t cry Steph”
“I’m not crying..” I said, and heard my voice. I was crying? “Well, I'm not crying because of what you think, I'm crying because I'm mad”, I said, and it was true. “If a guy you were bestfriends with for 10 years, and went out with for 1 year, suddenly moved to where the hell knows? And 6 months later, you hear he’s going out with some slut from middle school, and then 2 years later, show up at a dinner after one of your best concerts, where your brother finds out you’re some international popstar and going out with the other popstar sensation!?” I said in one breath. “I don’t think so”, I puffed stubbornly.

“Steph, I know he hurt you, and sure as hell, Nate and I will beat the shit out of him any second now, hell, I bet you Nate’s beating him right now”, Jake said and made me smile. “But… You need to make the best of this night Steph. Maybe he has an explanation?”

“Explaination for what? Fuck it”, I said and wiped my tears away and walked back into the restaurant with a fake smile. I made my way towards the table and everyone was looking at me with worry. Everyone was seated. Grandma at the head, my seat on her left, next to Justin, which was next to Jake’s. Luke in front of me, with Kyra next to him, then Matthew, then a glaring Jake, and of course, the ever loving Kaylie. I took my seat and smiled at Justin.

“Are you okay?”, he leaned over and whispered to my ear
I smiled a comforting smile at him “Yeah, I'm alright”, I said.
“What happened?”
“Ill tell you later?”
He nodded and proceeded to eat his meal.
The dinner was just small talk, here and there. It was quite awkward, if I may say. Matt just ate his meal quietly, often glancing up at me. I just smiled and talked like nothing was wrong. Pffft. Yeah right. This is more than wrong. I wanted to sock him on the face and slap him, and wanted to kill him. Yes very violent, but that is how I feel right now.
“SO where are you staying?”, Kyra asked me
“Gran’s”, I simply said.
She nodded. “Ahhh.. till when are you staying?”
“Tomorrow morning”
“You’re leaving right away?”
“We’re going to Milan tomorrow”
“Exciting”
I just nodded.

“Oh dear, you haven’t introduced Justin to Kyra and Matt yet”, gran said.
I froze. Crap. “Well, Kyra, Matt”, I said, nodding. “This is Justin. Justin Bieber. I think you may know him?”, I said and chuckled. Kyra just smiled at me. “He’s uhh.. my .. boyfriend”, I said and smiled nervously at her. She’s gonna kick my ass. She glared at me and looked at Matt, who was staring at me as if I had 6 heads.
It got even MORE awkward after that. A few minutes later, Kyra stood up. “Come with me to the Lady’s room please, Adri?”, she said through gritted teeth. I looked at Jake with wide eyes, asking for help. He just bit his bottom lip. He doesn’t know what to do either. I nodded and followed her.

“Why?”, she asked me.
“Why what?”, I asked innocently
“In front of my brother?”
“Kyr, if you forgot, it was your BROTHER that disappeared without a sound”
“He loved.. Hell, he STILL loves you!”
“Love is overrated” I shrugged
“And do you love Justin?”
“In fact, I do Kyr. I do. More than I love myself”

She sighed and slumped on the wall. “He… He never forgot about you, you know? He thought about you every day, he’d ask how you’re doing. He never did. He knew you did a major makeover, and still recognized you, even though I didn’t”, she had a soft smile and looked up at me. “I hope you give him another chance”, she said voice filled with hope.

“I love Justin, and I wont trade him for the world”, I said, and was about to walk out of the bathroom, when Kyra grabbed my forearm.

She looked me right in the eye. “Tell me Something”, she said seriously.
I gulped and nodded.
“Do you still have feelings for Matthew?”, she asked.

I was shocked, and I was caught off guard. “I…I have to think about that”, I said and looked down, walking back to the table.
I was quiet the rest of the night, thinking of what Kyra asked me.

Did I? I mean, come on. It was 2 years ago, I was 14? I was naïve, I didn’t know about love! I mean, seriously! I excused myself from the table and went outside for fresh air.
“Mitch?”, somebody said.
I closed my eyes and turned around. “Yes?”, I asked, with a fake smile.
“Cut it out”, he said.
I raised an eyebrow O.o “cut what out?”, I asked
“The act”
“What act?”
“That fake smile”
“Fake smile?”
“I know you”
“No you don’t”
“You bite your lip when you’re nervous, you cry when you’re mad. You smile when you’re sad or confused, and that smile, is your fake smile”
I sighed. “What are you doing here?”
“I missed you”
“That doesn’t answer my question”
“It does, actually”
“Don’t be a smart ass, punk”
“I'm not a punk anymore”
“I see”
“So, you and Bieber, eh?”
I glared at him. “Yeah”
“I never liked him”
I scoffed “My gran always did”
He glared back. “I’m sorry”
It was silent for a moment. “You know why I hate that word?”, I asked and looked at him. He had his eyebrow raised. “Because it makes people think that it could fix anything”, I said, and right on que, when he was about to say something, the door opened, and Nate came up to me, and gave me my phone.

I looked at the caller ID. Carl
“Hello?”
“Steph, you ready for Milan tomorrow?”
“Yeah”
“Good. You have all day off for Milan. You have a flight at 6am the next day”
“Okay”
“See you in 48 hours”
“See ya”, I said dully and ended the call.
I felt arms wrap around me, and kissed my neck.
“You okay babe?”
“Of course”, I said and turned around in his arms to kiss his lips.
“You ready for Milan?”, Justin asked.
I smiled. “Yeah”, I think…

“Rise and shine, my lovely sunshine”, Justin sang as he opened the curtains.
“ugh!”, I groaned, but got up, smiling at him. He walked up to me and kissed me lightly on the lips. “Morning”, I said.
“Morning gorgeous”, he smiled . “Breakfast, 30 minutes, flight’s in 3 hours”, he said and walked out of the room.
I walked up to my mirror, and looked at myself. “Damn, I don’t see what Justin just called gorgeous”, I said to myself, looking at my bed head and looking very-not gorgeous.
“You’re gorgeous in my eyes babe”, he said popping his head in the room, and smiled.
“You loser, did you ever hear of evesdropping as being rude?”, I laughed and rolled my eyes.
“Just get ready, my lady”, he said and closed the door.
I smiled. Oh damn. What that guy does to me.

“Let’s go love birds! Or we’ll be late for our flight!”, Luke shouted.
“Ayt bro, we’ll be down in a minute”, Justin shouted out.
“You better not be doing anything bad up there!”, Luke shouted.
Justin was about to protest when I kissed him. I smiled. The door flew open a few seconds later with Luke glaring.
“Just Kidding bro”, I said and hugged him. He looked relieved.
“Okay, clothes are on, so you’re fine”, he said and grumbled something while walking down the stairs.
“Don’t do that again babe?”, Justin said. I laughed. He looked terrified. “Did you see that look on his face?! He was going to kill me!”, he said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down stairs.

Jake and Kaylie were on the the couch cuddling, Luke was next to gran talking.
I walked over to them, and when gran saw me she hugged me.
“My little girl. You’re growing up so fast” she said. I pulled back and smiled warmly at her.
“I’ll visit soon gran”, I said
“I’ll miss you”, she said with teary eyes. I was getting teary eyed too.
“I’ll miss you too gran”, I said and hugged her again
“Let’s go, let’s go!”, Luke said, walking out the door with all our suitcases, followed by Stark and Jeremy with more suitcases, then Jake and Kaylie got up, and walked outside too. Justin gave me a small smile and followed them.
“He’s a great guy honey. He loves you”, she said. I nodded and walked out the door too. There was a hummer there, and hopefully it would fit all our things. Luke, Justin, Jake, Kaylie and I were in the hummer, while Stark and Jeremy took the Lambo. How luke was going to get that back home, I have no idea. But he’ll find a way.
We got to the airport, and got everything checked in, and flown to San Diego, and we only have our purses and wallets on us, hoping to go shopping in Milan.
“So…”, I said to my brother.
“Sooo….”, he said back.
“Oh what the heck!”, I said and jumped on him, hugging him
He stumbled back a bit and hugged me back. “I’ll miss you lil sis”, he mumbled.
“I’ll miss you too Lukeee-bear”, I said in tears.
“Don’t cry!” , he said panicked. I nodded and wiped them away. He put me down on the ground and hugged me. “I’ll visit you soon”, he said. I nodded, and stepped back into Justin’s arms.
“Don’t fucking hurt my sister, or else, you’ll be dead, Bieber”, Luke said to Justin with a death glare. If looks could kill.
“Promise”, Justin says and looks at me.
“Good”, Luke smiles and give us both a hug.

Luke left 20 minutes ago, we still didn’t go walk to the gates. We just stayed at the Food court thing, sitting around, talking.
“Boarding is in 30 minutes guys”, Stark says. I nodded. I looked back at the doors. What was I expecting? I don’t know.
We got up, cleaned up our tables and made our way to the gates. I looked back one last time and sighed. I guess I’ll never find out what I’m looking for.

We got to Milan, and I’m tired as fuck! I don’t know why, but I am! Don’t judge. Well, right now, we’re at a mall. And I feel like somebody is watching me. I mean, somebody could’ve recognized me, but I’m in my disguise, but this feeling is so much different. I turn back, and I spot something familiar, but let it go when Justin grabbed my hand.

“Let’s go babe”, he says and drags me into a dress shope.
“What are we doing here?”, I asked
“We’re going to buy a dress for dinner tonight”, he said with a wide smile. I rolled my eyes.
“Not with you. No. Where’s Kay?” I asked looking around.
“Right here”, she says, walking into the store.
“Well, she’s shopping with me. YOU and jake go do guy stuff. I’ll se you later”, I said pecking him on the lips and grabbing Kaylie, to walk around the store.

A few minutes later, Kaylie spoke up. “You’ve been acting weird lately”, she said.
“Acting weird?”, I asked, raising an eyebrow
“Yeah, since at the dinner. Who was that guy?”, she asked
I looked around, making sure Justin wasn’t around. “My first boyfriend”, I frowned.

“He was hot”, she giggled.
I looked at her dumbfounded. “Shut up”, I said and saw the perfect dress. “I love it”, I said and made my way to the register to buy it.
“So, why did you suddenly walk out?”, she pushed.

I sighed. “We were bestfriends. We thought we should try out the dating thing. I was 14, he was 16.”, I shrugged, and continued. “I was ahead of the game, we were both Juniors at that time. We went out for a year, then a few weeks before I got signed, he disappeared. Without a note, without informing me. One day, I woke up, not getting my usual morning text message from him, I was gonna surprise him at his house, but he wasn’t there. His family moved. And I didn’t know where”, I shrugged, and brushing a tear out off remembering the day. “After that, I didn’t care anymore. I focused on my career, and then I got signed. Past is past”, I said.

“I didn’t tell you because I couldn’t”, a voice said from behind me.
I froze. I knew that voice all too well. It was a little deeper now, but I knew it well. I turned around, seeing Matthew in front of me.
“Couldn’t?”, I snorted. “Or just plainly didn’t care?”. I asked. “Kayls, let’s go look for the boys”, I said and grabbed her arm, dragging her out of the store.
“Mitch! Wait!”, He said following us.
I kept walking.
“Why don’t you hear me out?”, he asked
I kept walking
“I never meant to leave you!”, he shouted
I kept walking
“I still love you”
I froze. Well that made me stop.
I turned around.
“What did you say?”, I asked
He walked closer to me.
“I still love you”

I looked at him, wide-eyed. Then gained my posture. “Good to know”, I said and walked away, but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.
“I have a question”, he said, his eyes with tears.. I raised an eyebrow. “Do you still love me?
“I don’t have an answer”, I said and pulled my arm back, but he only grabbed on tighter.
“You mean, you don’t WANT to answer?”

“You want an answer? No, I don’t love you. I love Justin. Leave me the fuck alone, because I learned how to live without you for the past two long years. You weren’t there when I needed you most. I don’t have anymore fucking feelings towards you, now go back to where you hid, and never show you face to me. EVER AGAIN!”, I screamed and ran away. Where? I have o fucking clue, all I remember is that I was crying into somebody’s arms, and by smelling them, I knew it was Justin.
“shhhh. No more crying baby”, he said.
“I’m sorry Justin. This ruined out Milan trip”, I apologized.
“No problem. Now let’s go get some rest, then have dinner, okay?”, he said, leading me to the hotel.
We got to the hotel and the instant my head hit the pillow, I was knocked out.

“Stephanie, baby?”, I heard the angelic voice say.
“Yes, Drew, baby?”, I said back. I heard him chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw his dashing smile.
“Dinner time”, he said.
I got up right away, and went straight to the bathroom and got ready.
After an hour of getting ready, I was all done. Hair, check. Gorgeous dress, check. Hot shoes, check. Make up? No check. I’m going all natural today.

“You ready?”, Justin asked. I nodded.

We had a nice romantic dinner, just the two of us. Jake and Kaylie had something else planned, and of course we always had Stark and Jeremy around. We went back to the hotel, and changed into out regular clothes and took a nap. Preparing for the flight back to the States. New York, then San Diego.

I was laying down on the huge King sized bed with Justin’s arms around me, and mine around him, and had his face buried in my hair when my phone rang. Justin groaned. I just laughed.
I reached over Justin to grab my phone from the bedside table and looked at the caller ID.
“Kaylie?”, I asked outloud. She usually just knocks on our door or something. “Hello?”, I answered.
“Can Justin and I switch for tonight?”, she asked in monotone.
“Can you and Kaylie switch for tonight?”, I asked Justin. He nodded. “Yeah sure, come over”, I told her. I’m curious.
“I’m outside already”, she said. I raised an eyebrow at Justin.
“Okay… Bye”, I said and ended the call. “She’s outside”, I whispered to Justin. He raised an eyebrow at me.
“Wonder what happened”, He said more to himself than me.
“I wonder…”, I said as I got up and went to the door.
Kaylie was standing there, not looking like Kaylie. WHAT THE FUCK?
“I’ll see you later baby”, Justin said and kissed my forehead and hugging me tightly before walking over to Jake and Kaylie’s room.

I stepped aside to let Kaylie through, and the second I had the door closed, she broke down crying. I was in shock. I’ve never seen Kaylie like this. I quickly bent down to her level, and rubbed her back soothingly.
“Kayls, what’s up?”, I asked. No answer
“Kayls, what happened?”, I asked again. No answer.
“Kaylie, tell me what happened”, I demanded.
“J..J..Jake”, she said in between sobs.
“Tell me what happened when you’ve calmed down”, I said worriedly and helped her stand up. She nodded and I guided her to the bed.

After 30 minutes of her sobbing, she finally got it down to sniffles. I was constantly telling her that it shouldn’t be that bad, and for her to calm down.
“Jake. He kissed some bitch”, she said through gritted teeth. My fists clenched. OH HELL NO.
“Who? When? Why?! Whaaat?!”, I asked.
“I don’t know who, earlier at the resto, because we got in a fight, and you heard me right. HE KISSED HER”,
“Restaurant? What restaurant?”, I asked.
“Zeytini”, she mumbled.
I got up. “You wait here”, I said.
“Where are you going?”, she asked.
I didn’t answer. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out despite her protests.
I knocked furiously on Jake’s door.

~~Justin POV~~
I knocked on Jake’s door. He opened it and he looked messed up.
“Sup man?”, he said nonchalantly.
“Sup”, I said back and walked in, closing the door behind me.
“Want something to drink?”, he asked.
“Nah.Thanks”, I said.
A few moments of silence, until I finally broke it.
“What’s up man?”, I asked
“Huh?”, he asked.
I rolled my eyes and sat next to him on the couch, leaning on the armrest and putting my feet up on the coffee table, crossing my arms, I raised my eyebrow at him.
He sighed. “I messed up man”, he said.
“Messed up how?”, I asked.
“Alexa fucking kissed me!”, he groaned.
“Alexa?”, I asked
“Yeah, my ex girlfriend. I forgot her family owned Zeytini, and took her there!”, he said leaning over and putting his face in his hands.
“Wow”, was all I could say.
“I know! I was in shock! I couldn’t pull away, and she made it look like I kissed HER”, he said almost in tears.
“It is so weird that you guys know so much people all over the world”, I said.
“It’s terrible!”, he said
“I’m sure you guys wil be just fine”
“I don’t know about that….”
“Be positive”
“How can I be po-“ he got cut off by a knock on the door.
“I’ll get it”, I said and got up. Jake looked hopeful that it would be his love.

“Steph?”, I asked.
“Move”, she said.
I moved. “What are you doing here?”, Jake asked.
“Why did you take her to Zeytini?”, she asked.
“I didn’t know!”, Jake said.
“And you chose to kiss alexa?”, she said through gritted teeth
“No! She came on to me!”, Jake said.
“And I’m supposed to believe that?”, she asked.
“Yes!”
“Why?!”
“Coz I’m your bestfriend!”
“Touche”, she said smirking. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her temple.
“Calm down baby”, I said. She leaned into me.
“I need YOU to both to come with me”, she said and grabbed me and Jake and dragged us to our room.
“What are we doing here?”, Jake asked.
“You are going to wait here”, she said and disappeared into the room, closing the door behind her.

“Your girlfriend is crazy man”, he said chuckling.
“I love her”, I said.
“Don’t we all?”, he smirked.

A minute or two later, Kaylie was being dragged by Stephanie out the room. Her eyes swollen.
“Oh my god”, Jake said. “I’m so sorry Kay”, he said, but he was just ignored.
“That can wait”, Stephanie said, walking ahead, dragging Kaylie.
“Where are we going now?”, I asked.
“A late dinner”, she said. It is now 10 o’clock, and being in Milan, I don’t think they close until midnight. I could hear the smirk on her voice, and I knew exactly what she was thinking.
“What the fuck steph?”, Jake grumbled.
“Table for how –“, the girl got cut off seeing Stephanie. “Adri..”, she said with her sticky sweet voice. “Jake..”, she smiled a flirty smile at him. “Four then?”
“Yeah, four”, Stephanie said giving a fake smile.
We all took our seats, and looked at the menu. We were seated on a square table. Steph and I facing each other, and Kaylie and Jake facing each other. Awkward much?

~~Steph POV~~
I ordered every other thing on the menu. Yes I did. We had Stark and Jeremy at the other table, so we had them to finish it.
“Here are your orders”, Alexa said.
I tasted it. Good as always.
“Alexa, this is too salty”, I said.
“Oh, sorry, I’ll get it done again”, she said and picked up the plate.
I tasted the other dish.
“This doesn’t have flavor”, I said again.
“I’ll get that too”, she said.
I kept doing that over and over again, until she had 3 plates on each arm.
Justin raised an eyebrow at Jake, and he just chuckled. Kaylie and him were clueless.
After 25 dishes, and Alexa going back and forth for god knows how many times. She finally cracked.
“What the fuck is wrong with you adri?! You become famous and now you’re a bitch?”, she snapped.
I stood up gracefully. And almost all of the people in the restaurant were looking at us. I smiled at them.
“Oh Alexa, my dear. No need for a scene, now do we darling?”, I said with a light laugh. Which infuriated her all the more.
“Cut the crap Stephanie. What do you want?”, she shouted.
To say the least, I punched her.. Straight at the Jaw.
“That is for kissing my bestfriend”, I said
I punched her again
“And that is for hurting my other bestfriend”, I said. She was crying, and I walked out of the restaurant with everyone following me.

We got back to the hotel, all of us in my room.
“Wow”, Jake said.
“Wow”, Kaylie said.
“That’s my girl”, Justin said. Hugging me.
“I’m sorry Kayls”, Jake said.
“What was it about though?”, Kaylie asked.
“His Ex girlfriend. Hated her.”, I grumbled. “She’s a slut. She’s a bitch. No wonder all Jake could do was ditch!”, I sang iike a cheerleader.
“Ditch?”, Justin asked.
“Yeap. Literally. When Jake and Nate moved to Florida, we went to New York with our parents, and she came along. With her parents. Then we just ditched them”, I said smiling at the memory.
“Wow, you guys are crazy”, Justin said.
“We know”, Jake and I said at the same time.

“I’m so sorry Kayls”, Jake said to her.
“It’s okay baby”, Kaylie said and sat on Jake’s lap.
He quickly kissed her and Justin just pulled me to his chest.
“Aren’t they so adorable?”, I asked.
“Nothing is more adorable than you baby”, he said and kissed me too.
Turned out, we all had a sleepover in Justin’s and I’s room. Jake and Kaylie on the couch, then me and Justin on the bed.

Someone knocked a few hours later.
“Come on. Back to work, let’s go. Show time”, Justin said and kissed me again before getting up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY!
I HOPE YOU GUYS FORGIVE ME
I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVERR.
IM OFF THIS WHOLE WEEK, SO I HOPE I CAN UPDATE MORE.
it is almost ending. but i think i may have a sequel? :D

Please support my other story
The Square Root of Friendship
what do you guys think?
so i guess im not ending the story x]]
Thank You for you support!
Sierra.Bieber
ItsLeoBiatch
Love. Hope. Dreams.
vertigo.essence
Fay_God_Music09
and of course, everyone else I forgot to mention, sorry! But thank you!