Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

"I wouldnt miss it for the world"

“Morning babe”, Justin said kissing my nose.
“Morning”, I groaned.
“I gotta go back to Atlanta.”, he said pouting.
“Already?”, I pouted.
“Yeah, I have a concert tonight”, he said.
“Oh okay. I’ll see you in 2 weeks then”, I sighed.
“Okay, Text you later or something.”, he said and ran out of my room. “Oh, and happy birthday baby” he smiled and kissed my cheek, giving me a small envelope and a dozen of red roses.

What the hell? Seriously? He would usually whine until Jeremy would pull him out and drag him to the car. Whatever I just shrugged it off.
I got up to make Brunch for the rest of the gang.
I opened the envelope.
‘Happy birthday baby. I didn’t forget. I knew you would ;) I'm sorry I cant stay longer, but here’s my present for you. It’ll come in handy one day ;) I love you so much, and don’t forget that –Your one and only, Justin <3’
I looked at the other piece of paper. A plane ticket? I raised an eyebrow.
The rose had a note attached to it.
‘Until the last rose dies, is when I’ll stop loving you <3’ I smiled and put the roses into a vase.

“Rise and shine guys!”, I called out walking back into my room. I got groans and “shut up”s from them.
“Who wants cina-buns?!”, I yelled. They all got up.
“I miss your hazelnut cinabuns!”, Matt said excitedly.
“Well, there’s some outside, so go before Jake and Nate finishes it”, I laughed and he ran to the kitchen.
“Where’s Justin?”, Nate asked.
“He had to leave”, I sighed.
“Already? Doesn’t he usually leave like, last minute or something?”, Jake asks. I just shrugged.

We sat at the table, then Matt excused himself. Then Nate, then Jake, then Vee. I was left alone. Matt came back.
“Happy Birthday”, he said handing me a rectangular shaped gift covered in plain purple gift wrap. I smiled and opened it. I gasped.
“It’s a picture of the 5 of us 3 years ago!” I said tears starting to form in my eyes.
He rubbed the back of his neck. “I wanted to send it to you as fanmail, but I was never sure you’d get it”, he smirked.
“One of the guest house’s room is full of fanmail”, I laughed.
“Happy Happy Birthday to you!”, Vee sang giving me a card, followed by Jake that was carrying a whole bunch of balloons and Nate that had a huge teddy bear.
“I love you guys”, I said and smiled hugging all of them.
“Two more gifts”, Vee said.
“What?”, I asked confused.

“Me!!!”, Luke shouted.
“Luke Bear!”, I screamed and jumped on him.
“I missed you little sis. I don’t know how I managed to go 3 years without seeing you”, he shook his head and kissed the top of my head.
“I missed you too!”, I said and got down to my feet.
“One more”, Luke said.
I raised an eyebrow.
“Me!”, Justin sang.
“You loser!”, I hit him playfully. “Got me all depressed for nothing”, I pouted. He kissed me and hugged me tightly.
“I wouldn’t miss it for the world”, he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. I think two more chapters.
I'm sorry these chapters are so short =\

GO CHECK OUT AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER STORY ;]
The Square Root of Friendship