Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

I've been blindfolded for 3 hours

It’s been 3 weeks, and I’m on my way to Atlanta. Why? Because I miss my boyfriend so fucking much. He couldn’t come in last week, and it’s my turn to fly in. But he doesn’t know that I’m coming.
“Can you chill, Steph?”, Jake asked.
“Yeah, You’re giving me a headache man”, Matt muttered.
“Sorry, just excited”, I smiled.
“I’m excited too, but you don’t see me jumping around”, Jake said.
“Just shut up”, I sighed and leaned on Matt’s shoulder.

The second the plane stopped, I hopped from my seat and grabbed my stuff to walk out of the plane. I put on my sunglasses and got into the car to go to Justin’s grandparents’ house. Jake went off to Kaylie’s and Matt’s going to New York to pick up Kyra.

I rang the doorbell, and Gran opened it.
“Stephanie, darling. What are you doing here?”, she asked giving me a hug.
“Justin”, I smiled.
Her face went blank. “You-“, she cut herself off and shook her head. “Come in dear”, she said and opened the door wider.
“So, where’s Justin?”, I asked.
“He’s at his dad’s house”, she said.
“Oh…”
“Yeah, here’s the address. I’m sure he wants to talk to you”, she smiled, handing me a piece of paper.
“Okay, thanks Gran”, I said, giving her a hug and walking back to the car giving the piece of paper to Stark to drive to.

“Justin’s with his dad”, I told Jake when I called him telling him how he wasn’t at his Grandparents’.
“Justin’s with his dad?”, Jake asked when I called him.
“Yeah”
“That’s weird”
“Tell me about it. I’m heading there right now”
“Okay, I’ll see you later then, Kayls and I will have lunch. Justin’s got you”, he chuckled.
“Okay, bye. Love you guys”
“Love you too princess. Bye”

“Justin’s with his dad?”, Stark asked looking at me through the rearview mirror. I nodded.
“Yeah, it’s weird”, I said.
“I heard they weren’t on good terms”
“That’s what he told me to. I guess they’re in good terms now”, I said. I feel like something’s going to happen. Something bad.
We pulled up into a modern looking house in the middle of a rich suburban neighborhood.

I went up the steps and rang the doorbell.
A few seconds later, a tall man, that had the same hair color and bone structure as Justin answered it.
“Yes?”, he asked.
I furrowed my eyebrows. “Is Justin home?”, I asked.
“Who wants to know?”, he asked.
“Hey Steph”, Ryan said nervously from behind me.
“Ry, what’s up? Hey Chaz”, I greeted.
“What are you doing here?”, Chaz asked as nervously.
“Visiting Justin. Why are you guys so nervous?”, I asked, laughing. They looked at eachtoher.

“You wanna take a walk?” Ryan asked.
“You know her, Ryan?”, the guy said.
“Yes, Mr. Bieber. We’ll be back. We’ll talk to her for awhile”, Ryan said, and motioning for me to follow him.
“So, what’s up?”, I asked when we were on the sidewalk.
“Don’t get freaked out at Justin, okay?”, Chaz told me right away.
“Why would I get freaked out?”, Shit. This is bad.
“Just believe me. He loves you. He really does”, Ryan said.
I started to get irritated. “What the fuck happened?!”, I yelled.
“Chill Steph, Relax.”, Ryan laughed.
“I am relaxed”, I sighed.

“Remember Justin’s birthday?”, they asked me.
“Yeah, the one this year right? The huge blow out one for his 18th?”, I asked.
“Yeah, that one. He meant every word he said that day”, Ryan said seriously.
“And remember the girl , Caitlin?”, Chaz asked. I nodded.
“That was his ex girlfriend”, Ryan said. I frowned. Why the hell did Justin not tell me that?!

~~Flashback~~Justin’s Party~~
Okay, This was even bigger than last year’s party. This was hed in Florida’s Disneyworld. You fucking kidding me?!

“Thank you everyone for coming today. Being an adult is just different now, and I’d like to thank everyone, for being a fan. Being a Belieber. I love you all!”, Justin shouted. “And of course, to my best friends. Chaz, Ryan and Caitlin”, he smiled. Caitlin? “And my one and only girl friend, Stephanie Vilvaldi. I love you babe. Thank You”, he said and ‘Thunder’ by boys like girls started playing. Whoaaa. Justin never sang alternative. This should be interesting.

What surprised me? Is he sounded even hotter.
“You’ll always be my thunder, Steph”, he said and jogged off the stage with the crowd roaring in applause. He came up from behind me and kissed my neck.
“It’s been a year since we’ve met”, he whispered.
“I know, it seems like it was just yesterday”, I said kissing his lips.
We heard a chorus of “awwww”s, and realized people were looking at us. I blushed and looked down.

“Don’t be ashamed baby. It’s a way of telling everyone you’re mine”, he kissed my lips and winked at the crowd.

Everyone was partying and stuff and we were just sitting on the bench cuddled up.
“Hey lovebirds”, Ryan came up to us.
“Sup Ry?” I smiled.
“Nice Party man”, Chaz said coming up to us
“Thanks”, Justin said.
“Thanks for inviting me Justin”, a girl came up from behind them.
‘You’re always welcome Cait”, he said. “Oh, Steph, this is Caitlin, one of my best friends from before. Cait, this is Stephanie, my girlfriend”, he introduced us.
I stood up and held my hand out. “Nice to meet you”. She shook my hand, but scowled at me.

~~End of Flashback~~
“No wonder she was scowling at me”, I said to myself.

“Let’s go to Justin’s grandparents’ house, shall we?”, Ryan asked.
“I just went there”, I rolled my eyes.
“Let’s just go”, Chaz said pushing me into the car.
We didn’t drive to Justin’s gran’s house. We drove to the airport.
“What are we doing here?”, I asked.

“Just shut up and get in the plane”, Ryan smiled. I refused to move.
Chaz stretched and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
“I don’t really like having my face next to your ass”, I mumbled.
“I like having your ass next to my face”, he joked.
“Put me down”, I argued.
“Will you calm down?”, he asked.
“Yes”, I said.
He put me down, and we got on the plane.

2 hours later, I was so tired. They put earplugs on me and blindfolds so that I didn’t know where to go. Stark just laughed. I wanted to slap him. He’s not doing his job. I really don’t look like I’m safe right now. I mumbled.

“Are we there yet?”, I asked when I felt the plane stop.
“Yes”, they laughed.
“Where are we? I cant see”, I said. They led me out and brushed a few people.
“Few more minutes Steph”, they both chuckled.
I heard the busy-ness of a city, then felt that I was lead into a car.
“There yet?”,
“No”
A few minutes later
“Now?”
“No”
A few seconds later
“Now?”
“No”
“God damn it”, I said trying to rip off the blindfold, but I couldn’t.
I waited a few more minutes and we finally stopped.
“Now”, Chaz said.
“Finally! Damn!”, I shouted and got out of the car. I heard a door open, and a cool breeze welcomed me.
“I’ve been blindfolded for 3 hours”, I mumbled.
“It’s gonna be worth it, I promise”, Ryan said.
“You better, because once you let go of my hands, I will kick your ass and-“ They ripped off my blindfold and my mouth dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You to my commentors.
This is endling very soon though . *sad face*

But! There will be a sequel *smile*

Go check out my other story
The Square Root of Friendship