Status: begginig

Kiss Me at Midnight

dead?

It was 6:30pm
I checked on my phone. I had 7 missed calls from Zac. I called him back
" uhm hi im sorry about all the missed calls I fell asleep and didn't heard it" I said rapidly scared to hear his answer as I scratched my head .
"ok im outside "he said in a very serious voice and hanged up
I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and grabbed my purse and went downstairs closed the door and I saw his car and went inside.
"Sorry" I said and kissed his cheek
he didn't said anything
"are you mad?"
he was still silent ,both hands on the wheel and just looking straight forward
"are you listening to me?"I said I started to get annoyed that he didn't answered back and grabbed his arm
""yes Lia I am "" he said in a annoyed voice almost screaming at me but he was still looking forward . I was scared I have never seen this side of him before
"dudë just calm down" I said releasing his arm
"how can I calm myself" now I was confused on what the fuck was happening. Why was he mad?
"are you mad because I dint picked up the phone?"I said still confused raising an eyebrow
"yes because the fourth time I called and u didn't answer I just thought for a second that you were dead or something"
"Dead really?"i laughed " U could think .. oh well I don't know that I was taking a shower or sleeping. But dead?"
he was silent again
"you have no come back to say or are you thinking of what are you going to say?. Smart move, now you feel dumb right like all those other things to think about didn't crossed your mind "I said sarcastically
he didn't respond
"yeah that's what I thought silence and no come back" I said and crossed my arms "tonight is going to be great "I said sarcastically looking out the window.
Noise was dead in that car we didn't talk the whole way.
We finally got there. Tim's pizzas was our hang out place well the whole high school hang out place. Most of the people order the pizza and ate it outside. Why outside? They turn on the radio and the put it on high that everyone can hear it and they just hang out there prank people , make out in the dark places of the parking lot and they are not dark at all, they sit in the sidewalk and just laugh and gossip or sometimes the are dancing. But we most of the times stay inside in our own little world and hang there. We entered and you can smell pizza right away . from across the room I saw Jay waving at us and nick just looking and smiling.
"hey " I said happily when I was dying with anger on the inside . Jay gave me a look she could notice that me and zac were having trouble. I nodded an awkward silence began to fill the table. I took a breath to say something but nothing came out..
"pizza?" Jay asked trying to get rid of the awkwardness
"oh yeah totally""that would be awesome""yeah sure" everyone all of the sudden broke the silence and jumped for pizza.
"Nick can you get some please?" Jay asked because she knows that way she and I would b alone to talk.
"Umm ok" he stooded up .i gave him a look trying to get him to notice that I was saying "take Zac with u" in silence
"Umm Zac come and help me" he said confused because he didn't knew how to tell him to go with him
"ok tell me now "
"Nothing its just that me and Zac fought in our way here it was a stupid, stupid fight"
"What was it about?"
"About me not answering the phone and he thinking I was dead?"
"Dead? Really? " she laughed
"I know right it's ridiculous but I still love him it was just a little fight"
"And girl don't worry about it let the boys be boys and you just try to have fun tonight and forget this whole situation with pizza!!!" she screamed . that really made me feel better.
I look over to Zac and Nick and I could tell they were talking about me and the fight because I see Zac looking at me like every 5 seconds from the line. Jay looked back
"Hun what did I just told you?"
"Oh tight sorry"
"Nah" she said looking at her nails
The guys came back with the pizza and as soon as they sat the pizza down in the table we attacked.
We were all laughing and eating. I look over to the door I stopped chewing and a rush ran through my veins a flashback of my confusing dream appeared on my mind as watched Landon opening the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment