Those Will Be The Best Memories

six

The room was quiet as Ben lay on their bed with one hand down his boxers. He could faintly hear Maddy in the washroom brushing her teeth and brushing out her hair as he lazily stroked himself.

It might not have been the most opportune moment to start jerking off, but as soon as he had walked upstairs and his wife had tore off all of her clothes, her face set into an angry leer, and had walked into the bathroom with her black bra and thong on, he couldn’t take it any longer. This immediately set Ben off, and as soon as she closed the bathroom door Ben had taken off his pants and shirt and slid onto the bed sticking his hand down his pants.

When Shelly and Madeline had walked into the kitchen it was dead silent around the dinner table and everyone except Matthew had stopped eating.

“Ben, is everything okay?” Kathy asked, leaning onto the table.

Ben was silent, “Umm, yeah. It’s fine.”

Kathy frowned at him and bent sideways to whisper to Jeff as Matthew put down his spoon and looked at his father.

“Where’s mummy?”

Ben nodded towards the kitchen, “She’s talking to Auntie Shelly in the kitchen buddy. She’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Matthew climbed off of his chair and walked over to Ben’s, putting his arms on top of Ben’s thighs.

“Up daddy.”

Ben pulled him up and rested him on his lap, pulling his small body into his chest as voices were raised in the kitchen.

“You had no right to do that Rachelle! He’s my boyfriend and we have a child together!”

“I had no right? It’s not as if you’re married!”

The shouting match continued with each sister calling each other names that had Ben blushing, and eventually Shelly ran out of the kitchen, her cheeks bright red and a frown set in her face.

“We’re leaving; now! I cannot stay here any long with the stupid bitch,” Shelly yelled out, grabbing her purse and walking towards the door.

Jeff and Kathy stood up, both with confused expressions covering their faces as Madeline walked out of the kitchen with a fierce look to her face.

“I want her out of here. She had no right grabbing my boyfriend! I want her out now!” Madeline shouted, causing Matthew to shove his face into Ben’s neck, covering his small ears.

Jeff walked over to Maddy and gave her a soft hug, whispering in her ear as Kathy did the same.

“Say bye to Nana and Grandpa,” Ben whispered to Matthew as he looked at his mother.

“Buhbye Nana, bye Grandpa,” Matthew said, waving his tiny hand at them, all the while keeping his head on his fathers shoulder.

Madeline’s parents left with Shelly, taking all of their bags, and the door closed leaving the house silent. Ben walked over to Maddy and told her he was going to sit in the living room with Matt and watch some TV.

Madeline nodded and ran her hand over her face and walked back to the dining room where she sat with her head in her hands.

Ben hadn’t bothered asking her what went on in the kitchen before the shouting started as they spent the rest of the evening watching television with Matthew and then heading upstairs.

Madeline walked out of the bathroom in just her thong, her breasts barred and a scowl still placed on her face as her curly black hair hung down her back.

Ben groaned loudly as he caught sight of her breasts, stroking his hard on quicker. Madeline narrowed her eyes and slunk forward.

“What are you doing?” Maddy asked, a slight teasing tone in her voice.

“Uhh, god, jerking off.”

A flirty smile slowly slid onto Maddy’s face as she climbed onto the bed and sat next to Ben, placing a long kiss on his lips as his breathing quickened even faster.

Madeline slowly moved to straddle his lap, moving his hands away from his boxers and placing her own hand into his boxers and slowly stroking him. Her kisses moved off of his lips and towards his neck then slowly down his chest.

Ben pushed his hands into her hair and brought her face up to meet his as she bit her lip.

“If you blow me I won’t be able to fuck you, not tonight,” Ben said with his husky voice.

Madeline nodded and pulled down his boxers as he slipped his thumbs into the thin straps of her thong, pulling it off and tossing it to the side of the room. Ben kissed her lips hard, his hand running down her stomach and roughly rubbing her.

She moaned loudly into his mouth and groaned his he slid one finger, then another into her.

“Ride me baby,” Ben whispered into her ear, biting her earlobe softly.

Madeline quickly complied, waiting for Ben’s hands to grip her waists. She bit her lip as she looked into his lust clouded eyes and slowly lowered herself onto him. Her eyes rolled back as Ben groaned from deep in his chest. He couldn’t take her teasing anymore and pulled on her hips to get her moving.

Maddy slowly rode her boyfriend, her breasts softly bouncing in front of him as his mouth watered. He quickly kissed each of her breasts, looking up at her face as she breathed heavily and placed her hands on his shoulder for leverage.

Their orgasms came quickly, both calling each other’s names as Maddy leaned her forehead onto Ben’s chest, Ben still inside her.

Ben lifted her chin up and pressed a loving kiss to her swollen lips.

“I love you Madeline,” he whispered, kissing her nose softly.

“Love you too baby,” Maddy answered back, softly lifting herself up.

They both got under the blankets and turned the lights off, Ben wrapping his thick arms around her small waist, pulling her flush into his chest. Not five minutes later did they both fall asleep to the sound of the others heartbeat.