Status: Active, will update as often as possible

One Of The Boys

03

I got up late on Sunday. I was feeling really tired, and just plain weird. I sat up tiredly and looking around my room. The sun was trying to shine in past my thick dark blue curtains. I turned on my bedside lamp. I took in my surrounding. My bedroom that's been the same colors since I was nine. It was pink, blue, green and orange paint splattered randomly all over the walls. There wasn't any white in between. It was originally plain Pepto Bismal pink, it was my dad's sad attempt at trying to make me girly. He surprised me when I was nine. I had gone to stay with my grandparents and I when I came back him and Dally blindfolded me and brought me to my room. When they removed my blindfold I screamed. I screamed and cried and tried to scratch it off. I liked the blue that my walls had been. But the only color under the pink was white. I was incredibly upset. A couple of days later we all went to the store and got paint. We took blue green and orange paint and splattered it on the walls, it ended up looking pretty cool. I shook the memories out of my head and got up. I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. I grabbed the handle, but it was locked. I groaned and banged on the door.
"Damn, Sam! I'm trying to piss!" was yelped from inside the bathroom. I growled and took a couple of steps backwards, running into a chest. I turned around and was shocked to see Jesse there.
"Hey," he grinned.
"Hi," I mumbled nervously.
"Shower time?" he asked, cocking a brow. I felt my cheeks heat up.
"I, yea." I said. He nodded slowly. I looked over him. He was wearing a fitted black t-shirt, and I could see his muscles through it. I looked back at his face and saw him smirking. I once again found myself blushing. The bathroom door opened behind me and I turned around quickly. Danny gave me an irritated look.
"Your so damn impatient." He complained.
"And your so damn slow." I said back. I walked in and shut the door behind me, locking it. I leaned against the door and sighed. I bit my lip and clutched my chest. I felt so weird. I hurried to the shower and turned it on. I got out of my clothes and took a long, hot shower. When I got out I went to my room and pulled on shorts and a t-shirt. I wrapped my hair in my towel and laid down on my bed. I started thinking about Jesse. I had never felt this way before about a boy. I know I'm 17, and I should've had at least one boyfriend by now, but I've always been such a tomboy. I don't date boys, I play football with boys. And plus, Jesse is one of my best friends, I can't have a crush on him. I closed my eyes just as someone knocked on the door. "What?" I complained.
"I'm heading home." It was Jesse.
"Oh, okay." I said, sitting up.
"Sweet turban." He smirked. I laughed and pulled my towel off of my head. I shook my wet hair and looked up at him. He looked serious for once. I smiled.
"Guess you should go." I said. He nodded.
"Guess so." He said. "Bye Sam," he said, walking out. I sighed heavily and fell back onto my bed. Later that day I drove to Wal-Mart. I was alone so I could just stroll around the store. I went to the girls section and found a dress. I bit my lip and tossed it and a few others into my cart. I paid for them, went home, and snuck them into my room. I hid them in my closet. I went to bed relatively early that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooo sorry that I haven't updated. I feel terrible. I just haven't been inspired. But hopefully this chapter is acceptable. Enjoy.
- Hey Miss Lexi <3

Copyright 2010 ; Hey Miss Lexi