Noble and peasant

The great dance

Esan sat by the side lines of the dance looking for Herie but she was nowhere to be seen. He waited and waited for his new love and Finlay he heard someone move behind. It was so quiet that only someone listening out for such a thing could have heard it but Esan had spent so long learning to keep on his toes that he was able to hear. He turned around and there was Herie creeping towards him.

Herie stamped her foot and said"How on earth did you hear me?".

"You move with the beauty off a goddess," he said in reply at the same time as he got up and finished his turning."And the sound off a banshee." with that he laughed.

"Ohhhh shut up you tin idiot," she said tapping her hand on his Armour "Right so are you ready for your lessons OH mighty warrior."

"I dreaded this moment since the agreement," he said moving towards her "so teach me how to dance my lady."

With that Herie attempted to teach him the moves off the three famous dances The walls of Gera, The dance off the maidens beauty and most famous off all The Gera. This idea was a near to comical failure with Esan wearing ceremonial Armour that although was lighter then real Armour was still not country dancing material and Heries lack off any education and having no bases to start her lesson on. This went on for a while until Esan started to get the steps right and they stated to really dance. This did not last long as soon someone saw them together. This mans name was Regan. His house had never been close to Esan's house and the family truly hated each other.Regan saw this as a chance to annoy Esan.

"So need to higher whores to teach us how to dance now do we?" shouted Regan at the top off his voice so that the people around could hear.

"I do not know what you are talking about Regan. This beautiful girl has asked me to this occasion. Witch is more then I can say for you."

"Ohhh boohoo I wasn't asked to the dance by a whore and after what I did to her last night not a good one at that,"

"You lay one more evil word upon this beautiful girl and I will be forced to separate your head from her shoulders."

"Ohhh come on man you are better then whores. I mightn't like you but I do have some respect for you. That profession runs in the family."

"She is not like her mother," he shouted at the off his top voice then walked over undid his glove and slapped him with his glove. "I change you to a duel in protection off this ladies honour. Do you accept the call for arms?"

"Off course I do my pride is on the line,"With that he exited the dance.

Esan turned around to see Herie crying and he said "There is nothing to be sad about I know I will win."

"No it is not that,"Said Herie in a murmur "Itt isss that ...what ... he .. said ... was ... true........................."