A Runaway Girl

The Party

When 4:30 came around I started to get ready for the party that Dylan had told me about. I took a quick shower then did my makeup and got dressed in a white tank and jean short shorts and kept my hair down. Satisfied with my look I went into Dylan’s room so I could hide my backpack and put some money in the small purse I had packed. I decided to put the backpack in my drawer in Justin’s room.

“Come on guys we got to go” Dylan called from near the door, Justin was standing next to him. I ran up to them and waited for Shane and Jeff to finish getting ready. Dylan was wearing a White T-shirt with black skinny jeans and converse and Justin was wearing a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black vans.

“Jeff, I know you want to impress people, but taking two hours to get ready is ridiculous, Maddie is finished before you and she’s a girl” He rolled his eyes

“He takes forever” Dylan said, carrying out forever.

Right then Shane came out of his room wearing the same thing as Dylan. He looked at Dylan the looked down at his shirt. He sighed then turned around to (what I assume) change his shirt, about one minute later he came out of his room wearing a dark purple volcom shirt. Then Jeff came out of his bedroom.

“How do I look” he said, holding his arms straight out and twirling around. He was wearing Black Skinny Jeans and a white shirt with a blue plaid shirt over it.

“You look amazing” Shane said with no emotion. I was actually shocked he said anything, he hadn’t said barely two words since I have been here.

“I know” Jeff replied, moving his hand to brush the hair out of his face.

“Maddie you look sensational as well” Jeff said, raising his eyebrows as he checked me out, Shane rolled his eyes.

We all headed out and got in the truck, the drive to the party took a pretty long time, I guess about an hour, the traffic was horrible, but it was Saturday night

“So who’s party?” I asked

“This guy we played for invited us since we had no gigs or jobs tonight” Jeff answered “He’s a really rich guy so it’s gonna be a hell of a party!”

We pulled up in front of a humongous house, I guessed it was the house were the party was considering there was all kinds of colored lights flashing in it and loud music was playing. We all got out and walked to the door, Dylan rang the bell and a really pretty girl that looked about nineteen answered.

“Hey guys, we were just starting to wonder if you were coming” she looked over at Justin and winked, I felt a jolt of jealousy run through my body.

“How could we miss anything your involved in, Ashley” Jeff said, moving to kiss her on the cheek, she let out a very girlish giggle.

“So who’s this?” she said pointing to me

“I’m Maddie” I answered, even though she wasn’t talking to me

“She’s a friend” Justin said

“Right… a friend, I love friends” she said, giving me a mischievous look “Come in guys!!’

When we got in all the guys went to talk to people, so I went over to the kitchen area to grab a drink, there was a bartender there.

“What would you like to have, little miss” he said

“just a… a beer” I decided to try it since I had never had one

“Okay” he grabbed a glass bottle and handed it to me. When I took a sip I thought it was gross, then I continued drinking it and I started feeling weird, when I finished I asked for another then another.

“Hey” a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes said thatcoming up from behind me “Who are you?”

“I am the great Maddie Jenson” I chuckled “and you are?”

“Jake Adams” he said “Who are you here with?”

“A band, I’m their friend” I laughed again, he raised his eyebrows

“Would you like to dance?” he asked me, holding out his hand

“I would l-o-v-e to dance”

“good”

We walked out to the dance floor and he put his hands on my hips and we swayed to the sound of the music

“You are a wonderful dancer” he said, approvingly

“It’s my first time” I laughed

“You know you are so beautiful” Jake said, I laughed again

Suddenly his lips were on mine and we were making out on the dance floor as we danced smoothly. When are lips parted we laughed and he carried me to a corner of a room. I made out roughly with him even though I didn’t feel anything special for him, though he was an amazing kisser. He pushed me against the wall and I moaned, he kissed my neck then slid his hand up my shirt.

“Maddie, Stop” I looked up and took the guys hand out from underneath my shirt. Jake looked at me then at Justin then quickly stepped away noticing who it was.

“I’m sorry Justin, I didn’t know, she never told me” Jake said

“She not, she’s just my friend” Justin said, I had no Idea what they were talking about but chose not to ask because I was feeling dizzy. I blinked then looked around at all the people, everything was blurry.

“She’s drunk” Justin said, right before I fainted

It was day time when I woke up and I had a major headache, I looked around and realized that I was on the bed in the apartment. I got up and realized I was still in my clothes from last night. I walked into the living room looking for someone, then noticed the apartment was empty. Noticing I was hungry I walked over to the kitchen looking for something to eat and some milk. There was Lucky charms in the cupboard ,so I decided to have that.

Board I walked around the house whistling and straightening it up a little, and I did the dishes, vacuumed and dusted. When I finished I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, I noticed that Precious was sitting on the couch beside me so I petted her. I turned on 10 things about you which was on HBO. After about half way through, I decided to go for a walk around the block because I needed some fresh air. I took my purse from beside my bed and looked inside, I still had all the five hundred dollars I took to the party last night.

I could barely remember the party last night, what happened? After I changed into my black skinny jeans and a blue shirt I headed out. I walked around until I came to a clothing store, I decided I needed to buy some pajamas. When I looked around I ended up picking up 13 different things, so much stuff here was my style. I got a pair of pinstriped skinny jeans, a pair of black and white plaid skinny jeans, a regular black shirt, a pair of hot pink plaid pajama bottoms, a pair of black vans ( like Justin’s), a pair of black and white striped tights, and a pair of earrings and a few other things.

When I finished I got a star bucks coffee then headed back to the apartment. I noticed that the white truck was back in the parking lot, so I hurried. When I knocked on the door Shane answered

“Were did you go?” he asked annoyed

“I went to the store” I said, pointing to the bags in my hands “to get some pajamas but I ended up buying a load of stuff.” I chuckled and Shane rolled his eyes.

“Well we were worried, you should have left a note”

“I’m sorry”

“Well, anyways thank for cleaning up the house” he smiled at me, then quickly let it go

I saw Justin come out of his room and come up to me, Shane walked away and went into his room.

“how you feeling?” Justin asked

“I had a bad Headache this morning so I went out for some fresh air, so now I’m better”

“That’s good” he replied

“I don’t remember much of the party last night, what happened?” I asked

“You got very drunk and passed out, so I took you home”

“Oh…” I blushed

“Well any way’s Shane has to go to work and Dylan and Jeff are about to get off” he said, looking up at the clock on the wall.

“Do you have a job?” I asked

“Yeah, I do”

“I’m sorry I made you get worried”

"It's okay" he said, then he went out the apartment

"Were you going" I asked

"I have some errands to do"

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower then try on my new clothes . I know most people do this at the store but I always did it at home. I really liked everything, when I finished I put on the PJ bottoms and the plain black t-shirt and the socks.

When I walked out to the living room I noticed that Dylan and Jeff was there. They both looked up at me.

Before they could bombard me with questions about last night I walked out to the room and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXxXxXxXxXxXx PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT xXxXxXxXxXxXx