Status: im really sorry guys, i was ill excited, i had three chapters that i was gunna release saved on my laptop, and then my friend spilled lemonaid on the laptop, onlg story short, the laptop with the three new chapters are trashed :( ill be working on getting those back

The Color of Teenage Love

Sending Out An S.O.S.

Elevator music rang through my ears, and the soft ding, ding, ding as I passed each floor mingled with my thoughts.
He was coming back, I hadn’t seen him for three years and he was coming back. Would he force me to go to Europe with him? Or would he come back to America? Neither sounded very appealing to me.
I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip, trying to keep the feeling of terror from consuming me.
Ding! And the doors slid open. Kiwi was here, walking towards the front doors of the building. Dashing across the marble lobby I crashed into him. I griped his tee shirt and buried my face in his chest. Shaking violently my breath was coming fast now.
“Hey Lollipop, what’s…oh, Lolli, what happened to you?” he asked, wrapping his arms around me. I was immediately lost in his embrace.
“He’s coming back” I choked out, barely over a whisper.
“Who’s coming back?” he asked softly, as he kissed my hair.
“My Dad.”
I felt his body go ridged for a second as I said those words. We stood there, his arms wrapped around me as he kissed my hair, and I clung onto him, like he was the last safe thing in the world. Because to me he was. He was a safe port, as the hurricane I called my life thrashed me around on open waters.
My breathing steadied, and the shaking stopped.
“You good now?” He asked.
“Yeah” I replied as I pulled away. I looked up at him, his hair was just lighter then Jamie’s, and flipped up just above his eyes. His eyes were a warm shade of brown, like a puppy’s, unlike Jamie’s dark, almost black ones, which always looked like they were mocking you, or undressing you. Whoa, wait, why was I comparing Kiwi to Jamie? Kiwi was the nicest person I knew, he was there for me when I needed him. But Jamie was there to, when I needed someone, just I was different when he was there, I couldn’t put my finger on it.
“Hey, you ready to go?” Asked Kiwi.
“Oh, yeah”, I said smiling up at him. I pulled my self up into the cab of his truck, and we pulled away from the building.
I considered the option of telling Kiwi about Jamie, but something told me to keep my mouth shut. I had already caused him enough worry, right?
Kiwi’s POV
I dropped Lola off at her school, it killed me to see her like that, and she was terrified of her dad, even if she didn’t show it. By looking at her you wouldn’t have been able to tell that she had been on the verge of tears only twenty minutes earlier. She was laughing, and talking to a girl who looked like she had washed her hair with Kool-Aid.
I pulled out my phone and speed dialed a number I only call in emergencies.
It rang twice.
“Hey Kirin, what’s up?” Said a voice on the other end.
“Hey Alex,” I replied, “I think we have an emergency.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhh sorry for not posting, my english teacher gives us a CRAZY amount of essays to do, but i had the night off so here ya go!
you know the drill Comment please!!!
Peace out girl scouts!
CC<3