Status: Discontinued? Finished? Hiatus? ... UNWRITTEN.

Moonless Night

Seventh Day

-VIERRA ELIZABETH ROSE-

The Volturi was so different from the Cullens. Instead of pushing people away for their own safety the Volturi lured them in preparing them for doom. Personally I thought this to be quite distasteful, though nothing changed about it. What must be done is eventually done and will continue to be done.

“What’s done is done,” Demitri had said to me once, “We cannot change who we are, just embrace it the best we can,” He had probably heard that from Aro or one of the other Volturi leaders. Maybe Marcus, he was quite sadistic.

I had thought about finally leaving the Volturi for good multiple times. Aro, Caius, and Marcus wouldn’t be happy, but probably allow it. Demitri would never come though. What he has here is a good deal, and I wouldn’t let him leave here either.

“Aro requests you see him at once,” Jane said walking past me without even turning to look.

I walked into the main hall where the thrones were and walked up to Aro, “You wanted something?”

“Tell me dear, is anything wrong?” I looked at Aro trying to figure out what he was talking about before I replied.

“No, not anything I know of,” I was still trying to analyze him, “Why, have you heard anything?”

“You’ve received an invitation… to Bella and Edwards wedding,” Aro looked at me as Caius looked over seeming rather interested. Marcus on the other hand chose to ignore the conversation. I didn’t blame him though; love had become a sore subject for him, “Does that mean he plans on turning her soon?”

I had not been part of this conversation. Whatever Edward and Bella did was Edward and Bella’s business, “I have no idea. I know she plans on it, and I figure it would be soon. Perhaps a wedding gift from her beloved?”

Aro put his hands together in thought, “I would like for you to find out something when you go. I am very interested to see how Bella will be as a vampire. I predict she will be gifted, a future consideration for the Volturi. Maybe Edward would come along with her,”

I watched Aro carefully trying to sense anything out of the usual… normal. The Volturi was anything but normal, “So what exactly do you want me to do?”

“You’re going to go… and while you’re there, make sure she’s a vampire,” Aro said it casually like it was nothing. Caius seemed to be loosing interest while Marcus looked bored out of his mind.

“The Volturi doesn’t give second chances,” Jane came marching in through the large wooden doors.

Demetri was right behind her, “I’ll go with her,”

“That won’t be necessary,” Aro held up his hand as if he were stopping Demetri from going with an invisible force. Demitri on the other hand looked extremely aggravated by this.

“You think I’m going to let Vierra near that dog by herself?” Demetri retorted. I looked at him skeptically while Caius perked up hearing the word dog. He had made it his life’s mission to slaughter every werewolf on the face of the planet, “The stupid things imprinted on her,”

What…? I’ve been gone six days and I’m just hearing this for the first time. How could I of missed all of this? Caius spoke up, “I grant you permission to go and if he is in any way out of line or a threat, kill him instantly,”

Demetri looked much happier with that answer. Aro nodded, “Very well, you two will leave at once and arrive tomorrow,”

“Yes, of course,” I was still in shock about Jacob.

Demetri must of taken notice because he just walked over to me and took my hand to lead the way, “Shall we go my love?” Jane looked disgusted by Demitri’s act of love and turned to leave through another set of doors. I guess it was too late to decline the invitation.

We made it to Forks within two hours stopping right at the ‘Welcome to Forks’ sign, “You should go feed. You’ll be living off of animals as soon as we step in there. Don’t forget to stay off of the wolves territory,” I began to walk away, “And please don’t kill anyone,”

Demitri nodded and I sensed him run in the direction we came. He was probably going to find someone in the next town over where he wouldn’t cause a disturbance. I guess I would just go straight to the Cullens. Demitri was a fairly good tracker and I had enough faith in him that he would find me eventually.

I walked along the road at a normal human pace cutting through the woods on my way to the Cullens. I sensed someone in the woods and turned quickly to see a small wolf running towards where the Cullens lived. Must be the reckless girl with the hard head I thought Jacob liked. Boy was I wrong or what?

I ran trying to catch up with her, I didn’t want them to know I was here yet, “Leah! Come here,” I hissed at her. She turned to look at me and snarled before running towards the direction of La Push. Someone was definitely not a fan of mine.

I found myself near the Cullen’s house and walked up to the front door debating on whether to just enter or run now. I looked up and saw Edward’s window open, a very tempting offer, but chose to be invited in instead. Just like the vampires in those books, only allowed where they’re wanted.

I knocked softly knowing someone would hear it. The door was whipped open before my hand was even able to remove itself, “I knew you’d be here. I saw it in my vision, on the seventh day,”

“Alice, who’s at the door?” I heard a familiar deep voice from deeper in the house, Jacob Black’s voice.

Alice must have seen my face because she knew instantaneously, “You know,”

I nodded quickly and heard his footsteps coming closer. Nervous I jumped up to Edward’s open window wishing to be anywhere but here. I listened carefully to hear what they were saying.

“So who was it?” He asked again finally at the door.

“Oh…” Alice said, “Nobody, I guess I missed them, huh?”

He nodded his head in disapproval and walked away. The boy who was in love with me…

“Vierra?”

I turned around, “Nice to see you so soon Edward, Isabella…”