Sequel: Vengeful and Accused
Status: Writing

Taken and Misused.

Mixed Feelings.

Three weeks had gone by and they had been following the same schedule. Stay in a motel room for a few days, pay in cash, order food to the room, don’t leave the room unless its an emergency. They had ditched Stephen’s car and had picked up an old Camero, illegally of course. I wasn’t too happy about having to ride around in a stolen car but I was outvoted. They hadn’t run into anymore of Semyon’s men lately but, according to Stephen, that didn’t mean he had given up. They refused to let me call my parents and tell them I was okay, I wasn’t allowed to talk a walk outside unless I was with one of them. I felt like I was in prison.

“Can I please go for a walk?” I asked, shutting the TV off, the only channels this motel got were the news channels and QVC. Vaughn looked up from the map he had been examining and gave her a pained look, “Princess, you know it’s not safe for you to go wandering around. I could come with you?” He offered, beginning to stand up. I shook my head.

“I’d rather not, when is Stephen getting back?” I asked, stretching my legs out on the bed and then turning so that I was sitting on the edge of it.

“It should be another hour, he didn’t want to use an ATM too close to here,” Vaughn answered, my denial to go for a walk with him making his eyes slightly more pained. Stephen had gone out to get some more cash. He tried to not use his credit card as much as he could by using cash and when he needed more he just went to an ATM really far away to restock.

“Great, more time alone with you,” my tone was thickly coated with sarcasm and Vaughn picked up on it.

“Elisabeth, how many times do I have to say I’m sorry I got you mixed up in this-“ I cut him off with a scoff, crossing my arms and looking away from him. I heard him shove his chair back violently and approach the bed, my silvery eyes snapped up to him when he put his arms on either side of me, his palms pressing into the mattress and his sinewy arms trapping me. “I don’t know how many times I have to apologize but I’ll keep on doing it because I truly am sorry. I’m so god damn sorry Elisabeth, you couldn’t even begin to imagine just how sorry I am for ruining your life,” his tone was a low growl, his face just inches from mine. “I know you missed your big recital, I know you miss your parents, and I. Am. Sorry.”

“There are so many other women in the world and you just had to get me mixed up in all of this,” I said, exasperated with him. “Couldn’t you have just left me alone?!” I exclaimed, my frown setting my lips in a tight line, it wasn’t fair that I had said that, more often than not I would call him as well. “Why me?” I questioned out loud, not really asking Vaughn.

Before I could even blink Vaughn’s lips were on mine, I sat there for a moment with wide eyes as his lips slowly worked against mine. Without thinking I lifted my hands to tangle them into his perfectly messy hair, returning the kiss. I felt like I had been waiting forever for this, like some part of me had always longed to feel Vaughn’s lips against my own. His tongue trailed against my bottom lip and I parted my lips. He took the invitation and deepened the kiss. The bed sunk on my left side and I had a moment to register that he had slid his knee up next to me. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up slightly, his grip was tight and it trapped me. But I loved it. I clutched his shoulders in surprise as he laid me back on the bed. His lips never left mine as he followed me down, straddling my waist but never pressing any of his weight on me. His hands roamed up my sides, skimming briefly under the tee-shirt I was wearing. His cold fingers on my skin sent a shiver of delight through me and washed away any ill feelings I had been feeling towards the man currently ravishing my lips. He trailed his sweet kisses down my neck, his hands trailing ever so slowly up my sides. I jumped slightly when a sudden wave of pleasure crept through my system, he sucked on the spot again, I could feel his teeth graze my skin, a moan bubbled from my lips before I could stop it. I could feel Vaughn’s lips curve into a smile against my neck but that didn’t stop me from being utterly embarrassed. I had never been kissed before this, if this could be classified as just kissing. My cheeks burned in a rosy color and I scrambled into a sitting position, only managing to prop myself up on my elbows. Vaughn seemed to sense my sudden nervousness and he backed off slightly, still hovering over me and breathing heavy.

He tugged his fingers through his dark locks and brushed them out of his face, “because, I love you,” he said, his voice husky as he answered my question. I wanted to tell him off for just kissing me like that without my permission, I wanted to push him away and remind him I was still mad at him, I wanted to tell him I didn’t love him. But I couldn’t, because deep down I knew it wasn’t true. Instead I blurted the first words that came to my mind, “I have to go pee.” Scrambling up from the bed I got out from under Vaughn and hurried into the bathroom where I sat on the sink counter. What in the world just happened? I loved Vaughn, for some reason I couldn’t put my finger on, but I loved that reckless idiot. So what was stopping me from telling him?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I did their first kiss justice, tell me what you think :)

Thank you acoustifyable and gambit loves kira for your comments!