Status: in progress // updates will be slow due to computer problems.

You're My Special Little Lady

One.

“Katie, Katie, Katie,” an annoying voice reached my ears as someone poked me repeatedly, “Katie, Katie, hey, Katie.”

“Ugh,” I groaned, swatting him away, “go away.”

“Wake up!” He exclaimed. “It's my first free day in months!”

“Then sleep.”

“That's boring,” I could hear the frown in his voice, “Get up.”

“No.” I grumbled, turning over and burying my face into my pillow. The bunk was uncomfortable, as always, but I was used to it by now.

“Katelyn Holloway,” he began threateningly, “get up or else.” I grinned at the wall across from me.

“Or else what?”

“Do you really wanna find out?” I hesitated. The last time I wouldn't get out of bed was at the beginning of the tour. He threatened me, I laughed, and he promptly threw freezing cold water all over me.

“Fine,” I gave in, “I'm up.”

“Finally.” I turned to face him, blinking my tired eyes. “Morning, sunshine.”

“Morning, asshole.” I sat up, throwing my legs over the edge and yawned, stretching. “What are we even doing today?”

“Dunno.” He shrugged, expertly flipping his hair from his eyes.

“So, you woke me up early for nothing?” I asked dully, frowning. He smiled cheekily.

“Yup.”

“I hate you.”

“Don't lie to yourself, doll face.” He grabbed my sides, pulling me down from my top bunk. I huffed, rolling my eyes at him. “Go get ready.”

“Yes, dear. Whatever you say, dear,” I said, walking past him toward the small bathroom, grabbing clothes from my suitcase on the way. “You want me to kill someone? Of course I will, dear. Anything for you, dear.” I grumbled, closing the door. “Stupid dear.”

“I heard that.” He said through the door.

“Stupid, creepy dear.”

Image

“Please,” I said, “for once, don't be a nerd. We're not going to the mall.”

“I'm not a nerd,” he pouted, “and the mall is fun.”

“Yes, because screaming little girls is so fun for me.” I said sarcastically. He sighed, shaking head.

“Fine, what do you wanna do?”

“Oh, you're asking for my opinion?” I looked at him in fake surprise. “Is it an apocalypse or something?”

“Your words really hurt sometimes,” he made a face, “they hurt real bad, right in the heart.”

“Oh, how sensitive you are.”

“Sarcasm doesn't go well with you.”

“Nothing goes well with you.”

“Touché.” I laughed, walking beside him down the street. We've been outside for about 3 minutes, and the paparazzi are already following us. Some fans are, too, but we've come to ignore them. If a fan was courageous enough to come up to him, he'd give them an autograph or whatever, but other than that, it was like they weren't even there. “Come on,” he said, snapping me from my thoughts as he took my hand, “this way.” He led me across the street. The reporters were taking pictures like crazy, now that our hands were intertwined. Fingers laced, even, but it's normal for us. We're best friends, who cares about a little hand holding? Oh, I already know the answer; Everyone in the whole fucking world.

“Where are we going?” I didn't take my hand back. If it got too bad, Justin would have his security guards handle it.

“Can't say.” He shot a look over his shoulder.

“Oh.” I followed him silently. As we got to a turn, he stopped.

“Taxi!” He yelled. Ladies and gentlemen, Justin Bieber rides in taxis. Hold your applause – I know you're all so totally amazed right now. The yellow car rolled up and he opened the door for me. I smiled at him, getting in. As he got in and began to close the door, the reporters yelled even louder.

“Justin, Justin!” They all chanted. “Are you two dating? Are you going on a date?”

“Is she really pregnant?” I felt my mouth fall open. Justin took my hand, giving it a small squeeze.

“She's not pregnant.” He answered. The paparazzi got even louder and threw more questions onto the field, hoping they would get answered like that one had.

“Have you two kissed yet?”

“Is One Time about her?” He shut the door, shaking his head, sighing.

“It gets really annoying sometimes.” He said.

“You're telling me.” I frowned. “You don't get insulted daily.”

“I don't?” His eyebrow rose before he told the driver where to go. I was silent for the rest of the car ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even like Justin Bieber. I just wanted to write about him.

Weird.

Comment? :)