Status: in progress // updates will be slow due to computer problems.

You're My Special Little Lady

Two.

“So, uh,” I tore my gaze from the window, looking to him awkwardly. He looked back as I cleared my throat, “where are we going?” He smile suddenly, eyes sparkling.

“You'll see.”

“You know I hate surprises.”

“Yup,” he popped the 'P,' “I don't see why, though.”

“Because,” I narrowed my eyes, “your surprises always end badly.”

“That was one time,” he paused, “Ima tell you one time, girl, I love, girl, I love, girl, I love you!” He lamely belted out the lyrics to his own song, dancing and thrashing around in his seat.

“Justin!” I squealed, pushing at him as he flung toward me. “Get off!”

“She's got everything I need! And Ima tell you one time!” He sang off key, right in my ear, “she makes me happy! I know where I'll be, right by her side cause she is the one for meeeee!” I fell back against the window, laughing hysterically at the high pitch he added.

“You are such a nerd.” I said, giggling. He grinned proudly.

“But I'm your nerd.”

“Unfortunately.” I sighed. The adorable pout came and I rolled my eyes. “Love you, Jay-bear.” He beamed.

“Love you, too, Kay-bear.” See what we did there? Jay and Kay? J and K? Ha, I still think that's pretty clever. He kissed my forehead softly before looking up, out my window. “Oh, look, we're almost there.”

“Almost where?” I asked curiously.

“You shall see, young grasshopper.” He said, looking down at me. It was then, I realized, I had turned in my seat and my legs were pulled up. Between said legs is where Justin now sat on his knees.

“Uh, Justin,” I said, blushing, “you should move.”

“Why?” He blinked.

“Think if we stop at a red light or something,” I started, shifting uncomfortably, “someone could look in and see-” he cut me off, rolling his eyes.

“You could just say me being that close makes you all hot and bothered,” he said, winking, “I'd understand.” I smacked my forehead with the palm of my hand.

“You are incredible.”

“So I've heard.” He smirked.

“Please,” I scoffed, “don't even try pretending.”

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes, not moving.

“Are you gonna move or what?”

“Nope.” He leaned in and rested his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me. I sighed, not bothering to fight him. Justin Bieber is one stubborned assed kid. I've learned that if he wants something, he will stop at nothing to get it. It was something I admired about him; he never gave up. I snapped out of my thoughts when he spoke;

“Why'd you stop?” I blinked, head tilting on impulse. I had been running my hand through his hair, and I hadn't even noticed.

“Oh,” I bit my lip, “sorry.” I let my hand move again, smiling at the feeling of his soft hair through my fingers. He sighed, content, and his breath against my skin made me shiver.

Tap, tap, tap.

I turned my head, Justin taking his from my shoulder. The taxi driver cocked an eyebrow at us, pointing at the meter. Justin wormed away from me, digging through his pocket. I looked out the window, grinning brightly.

“The boardwalk?” I asked as we got out. He pulled his sunglasses on.

“Yup.” He smiled back, taking my hand in his. Two more taxis pulled up and out came his security guards.

“I didn't even notice they were following us.”

“I wonder why.” He winked, making me roll my eyes at him.

“You're hopeless.”

“And you're gorgeous,” he replied without hesitation, “um, I mean flawless.” He smirked as I laughed.

“Now it's stuck in my head.”

“I can make yo bedrock, girl,” he sang, voice low, his lips next to my ear, “I can make yo bedrock.”

“Personal space, babe.” I said, not phased. He laughed brightly, shaking his head. “Ooh!” I squealed, excited as I spotted a game. “Can you win me the panda, darling?” I asked, fluttering my eyelashes. He huffed.

“Of course I can.”

“Don't get too full of yourself, it's not pretty.” The game was one of those knock down the bottles thing. Almost all of these games were rigged. You had to throw it a certain way to get all the bottles down. He picked up the ball after handing the man a five dollar bill and bit his lip, aiming. “Remember what Google said.” I said, rocking on my toes.

“I know,” he pulled his arm back, eyes narrowing as he let the ball fly and crash against his target. All the bottles came tumbling down. “Yes!” He rejoiced, cabbage patching. I giggled.

“Which prize?” The grumpy man asked.

“The panda.” Justin grinned as he handed it to me.

“It's so cute.”

“Not as cute as you.” He smiled. I shook my head as he, yet again, laced our fingers.

“Whatever you say.”

Image

We had to take four taxis back to the tour bus. Two for his guards, one for us, and one for all the jumbo sized prizes he won me. I had no idea what I was supposed to do with them.

I buckled myself in, sitting beside him. He stared around, arm around my shoulder, his other hand holding mine. I can, honestly, see why people think we're dating. We're just comfortable around each other. I could be in nothing but a towel and not have to worry about him staring at the wrong place. I trusted him, and I'm pretty sure he trusted me. I've helped the kid get dressed before – hell, I've seen him naked. Not only as a baby, either.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked.

“You.” I answered, looking at him. His eyebrow rose.

“Me?”

“Yeah,” I shrugged, “I'm glad you're my best friend, and not just cause of all the awesome prizes you won me, either.” His eyes softened slightly as a small small came to his face.

“I'm glad I have you,” he said, “I think I'd go insane if you weren't here with me all the time.”

“You're insane already.”

“But I'm the good insane.” He grinned. “I'd be the bad insane without you.”

“That can be a lyric in a song.” I teased.

“I smell a number one hit.” He teased back. “I'd be insane, insane, insane, with youuu by my side, side, side.” He sang loudly.

“You're ridiculous.” I laughed, nudging him. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Tired, baby?”

“Don't call me baby.”

“Why not, baby?”

“I hate pet names,” I said, “and we're not even dating.”

“We don't have to be dating for you to be my baby, baby.”

“Can't you just stick to Kay-bear?”

“Sure I can, baby Kay-bear.” I groaned, burying my face in his chest.

“You smell good.”

“Thanks, baby.”

“Shut up, Justin.”

“Alright, baby, anything for you.”

I felt my eyes roll before I nodded off into a light sleep.

Image

“Katie,” a soft voice broke through my dream, “you need to wake up, beautiful.”

“Why?” I said, voice cracking as I snuggled closer to whatever I had claimed as my pillow.

“We're at the tour bus,” he said, “and you're lying on top of me and I have to pee really bad.” I looked up; I was on his chest, our legs tangled, his arms around me.

“But I'm comfortable.”

“We can sleep together in the bus. I have to peeeeeee!” He shook me obnoxiously.

“Fine.” I sat up, stretching my arms above my head. He cocked his eyebrow at me, smirking. “You say anything about my boobs, and I will smack you.”

“Are you physic now or something?” I punched his shoulder, crawling out of the car. I watched in amusement as the guards took the stuffed animals in the bus. Justin sprinted past me.

“What a girl.” I mumbled, following him.

After everyone was done with showers and all that jazz, I was kicking some major Bieber ass at Call of Duty. He can't play for shizz.

“You suck.” I said, laughing as I won another match.

“I haven't played in a while.” He defended. I tossed my damp hair over my shoulder, adjusting the strap to my tank top. His eyes fell to where my hand moved to, and traveled more to the right, toward my chest.

“Hey,” I said, taking his chin, “my eyes are up here.”

“And how beautiful they are.” He grinned.

“You need to control your hormones,” I shook my head, “or I won't be walking around in a towel anytime soon.” I trusted him, of course, and I knew he just playing around.

Or is he? Dun, dun, dunnn.

Hehe.

“Oh, don't ruin that wonderful view for me.” He pouted.

“Shut up, Bieber.”

“What can I say?” He shrugged. “You're one sexy woman.”

“Stop it,” I blushed, “you're so embarrassing.”

“I'm embarrassing you?” He grinned.

“I'm going to sleep.” I stood, shuffling away.

“Baby, come back! You can blame it all on me!” He sang, following me. I went to pull open the curtain to my bunk, but his arm blocked me. I gave him a confused stare. “We're sleeping together, remember?” His eyes got that mischievous sparkle in them. “No pun intended.”

“You're annoying.” I climbed into his bunk.

“But you love me.” He lied beside me.

“I know.” The lights flicked off outside the bunk.

“Night, Kay-bear.” He said softly.

“Night, Jay-bear.” He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

I drifted into my sea of dreams shortly after he began singing to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow.
Was that long or what?

I'm kind of proud of myself here. I used the word shizz for the first time. 8D

Comments are beautiful. <3