Status: in progress // updates will be slow due to computer problems.

You're My Special Little Lady

Thirteen.

I guess one month anniversaries aren’t very important.

It’s only, you know, 30 days of being in a relationship. No big deal, right?

Wrong.

So wrong. I thought hitting a month with Peter would be great; but it’s not. He’s not even here with me. He’s back in Florida doing God knows what and I’m on tour with Justin. We talk on the phone whenever we get the chance, but you know…it’s not enough.

It should be, but it really isn’t. I’m a girl and excuse me for wanting my boyfriend with me instead of all the way in stupid Florida.

And to top it all off, I didn’t even get a “happy anniversary” from him.

Hell, he hasn’t even called. Or texted. Or anything.

Maybe I’m just being stupid. It’s just a month. Who cares if he forgot?

Okay, I do. I care. It hurts that he forgot about it. But what am I supposed to do? Call him and flip out? There’s no point because all he’ll do is apologize. I’ll forgive him and it’d be over.

Waste of time. I don’t want it to be over; I want him to call me and say happy anniversary. Sadly, it’s the first time I’ve ever been in a relationship this long. Justin’s always scared guys away, and other times, guys were assholes or cheated and blah, blah, blah.

Guys suck.

The fourth of July is right around the corner and, wouldn’t you know, Justin has a concert that night. Which sucks. This sucks; my life sucks. EVERYTHING SUCKS.

Okay, maybe I’m being a little over dramatic. But can you blame me? I’m a teenage girl, after all.

I sighed dramatically, lying in my bunk, just staring at the ceiling with my cell beside me. I admit, I was waiting for Peter to call me. Yeah, I’m desperate, I know. But I can’t help it. Justin’s doing some celebrity crap and I’m not allowed to leave the bus until he gets back. Well, I can leave. But I don’t want those stupid body guards following me everywhere. They don’t let me doing anything. I put my iPod headphones in and let the shuffled music soothe my nerves.

The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson started playing and I smiled. MJ was, and still is, one of my favorite artists. I was so absorbed in the music I almost didn’t notice my phone ringing, and “Peter” flashing across the screen. I flew up to a sitting position, slamming my head on the top of the bunk in the process.

“Oww.” I groaned, taking out my headphones and answering. “Hello?” I forced myself to sound normal, instead of angry.

“Oh my god!” He yelled. “Go outside right now!”

“What? Why?”

“There’s a meteor shower! It’s beautiful, go!”

“Wait a second, Peter–”

“You’re missing it!” He interrupted. “Hurry!”

“Alright, alright. Stop yelling.” I climbed out of my bunk, walking to the front of the bus.

“Run! You’re gonna miss it!”

“Okay!” I ran the rest of the way, hopping down the steps and looking up to the dark sky. “Peter, I don’t see anything.” I looked around in confusion.

“Really? Cause what I see is absolutely gorgeous.” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Seriously, I don’t see–” I stopped as two hands covered my eyes and a voice whispered in my ear.

“Hello, beautiful. Happy anniversary.”

Justin’s POV

I bobbed my head along to the music playing as the limo took me back to the tour bus. I rolled up just in time to see Katie come stumbling out, looking at the sky as the spoke into her cell. I watched as none other than Peter himself walked up behind her, covering eyes. She turned around with that big, heart stopping smile on her face and kissed him. I felt my heart shatter. It’s been a month; I should be used to this by now. But I’m not.

Maybe I need to just…get a girlfriend and try to move on.

Or make her jealous.

Katie’s POV

“What are you doing here?!” I exclaimed, smiling at him. He chuckled.

“You really think I’d miss our anniversary? Please.” He scoffed, winking. I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder.

“I thought you forgot.” I mumbled.

“I know.” He said simply. “Come on,” he pulled away, “we have things to do.”

“It’s the middle of the night.” I said, confused.

“I know.” He repeated. “Perfect time for a date, don’t you think?” I lit up immediately, nodding quickly. “Alright then. Go inside and get ready.”

“Normal clothes or…?”

“Dress.” I groaned, making him laugh. “You’ll look amazing.”

“I hate dresses.” I pouted. He smiled, kissing me. The kiss was stopped when someone cleared their throat. We turned, seeing Justin standing there with a grumpy look on his face, his hands in his pockets. “Justin,” I began, “he’s making me wear a dress.” I said accusingly, glaring at Peter. Justin laughed.

“When’s the last time you wore a dress?” He asked, stepping closer to us, sending Peter a small glance.

“Hm,” I thought it over, “…Christmas? Yeah, that stupid party you had! God, that was horrible.” I sighed, shaking my head.

“It wasn’t that bad.” He defended.

“Not that bad? Justin, I was wasted off my ass.”

“What?” Peter said, blinking in surprise.

“I told you not to drink those Piña Coladas, didn’t I?”

“I thought they were virgins! And the bartender or waiter or whatever the hell he was said I could have them!”

“Hey, hey, not my fault he was into you.” He shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

“Uhm,” Peter started. I had forgotten he was even there. Whoops. “Call me when you’re ready, okay?” I nodded, flashing him a smile. He kissed me before walking over and getting his car a few steps away. Justin was silent until he was out of sight.

“I don’t like him.”

“I know.” I said, going inside with him following. “Now help me find something to wear.”

“Why should I?” He grumbled.

“Cause you’re my best friend in the whole world.” I gave him a big, goofy grin. He laughed.

“Fine.”

“Okay. I’m coming out.” I announced, scared out of my mind. I had no idea what Peter had in store for me. I didn’t know if I was under-dressed or overdoing it.

“When exactly?” Justin said when I didn’t come out. “I’m not getting any younger, you know.”

“Not getting any less annoying either.” I said, opening the bathroom door, taking my first step. My second. My third. Justin looked up from the floor and froze.

“Oh.” He stuttered. “Wow.”

“Wow?” I repeated, blushing furiously. “I look horrible, don’t I? I’ll find something else.”

“No!” Justin exclaimed. “You look….you look beautiful.” He breathed, smiling warmly. I bit my lip, the blush staying.

“Thank you.” I looked down to my feet. I was wearing heels. HEELS! I’m gonna bust my ass some time tonight, I know it. I called Peter before I told Justin I was coming out of the bathroom and he should be here soon. I’ve never really gone on dates before, so I don’t know what to expect.

“You don’t have to be nervous.” Justin read my mind. “You’re breathtaking.”

“I’m just…scared, you know? What if I mess up?”

“You won’t.” He placed his hands on my shoulders. “Trust me. If he doesn’t think you’re amazing, then there’s something wrong with him.” I smiled up at him, blushing still. He smiled back. “He’s a lucky guy.” He stepped away as someone knocked at the tour bus door. He walked with me there. I looked at him. “Have fun.” He gave me a warm hug. “But not too much fun.” I giggled.

“Okay.”

“Bye, love you.”

“Love you too.” I smiled before stepping outside.

Justin’s POV

I sighed as I watched her leave. She looked stunning and it took everything in me not topounce on her kiss her right then and there. I watched through the window as Peter obviously complimented her, making her blush and smile. Grumbling, I turned away.

I really need a girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES, I KNOW. FINALLY.

STFU. I'm horrible at updating. -___-

Anyway; guess what choice is winning as of now?

Choice two.

I want you guys to know, the people kissing in that one AREN'T Justin and Katie. It's Peter and Katie. Just sayin. & by the way, I know I said it was August in one of the chapters, but it's not anymore. xD Like I said, it's now July in this!

One.
Two.

Date outfit.

Comment ;)