Status: in progress // updates will be slow due to computer problems.

You're My Special Little Lady

Fourteen.

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE

I was on cloud nine as I nearly skipped into the bus. Justin was awake, as I predicted, but was too busy on his webcam to notice me. Maybe he was having a surprise live chat or something. I don’t really care right now; I’m just a little too happy. I walked past him as he sat on the couch, humming and almost floating into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, grinning at the sight of my new necklace. An anniversary present. I felt bad for not having anything for him, but he said it was okay, that being with him was enough to make him happy.

Asdfghjkl.

My life is fantastic. It doesn’t suck in anyway.

Because; Peter is staying for the next three days before he has to go back to Florida. He has a job and asked for a little break and was given only three days, but it was okay with me. At least he was here.

I took off my dress and heels, my make-up and jewelry and took a quick shower. I got out, discarded my dress in the laundry basket, kicked my heels somewhere and put my earrings and necklace away before stepping out of the bathroom. Justin was smiling at his camera, talking gently about something. I peeked over his shoulder and realized that he, in fact, wasn’t having a live chat, but instead, was talking to a girl.

I was surprised. He’d never mentioned a girl before. That ass. He had a girlfriend and didn’t tell me?!

A felt a small twinge of jealousy, but it went away as I thought of Peter. I walked over, behind him, and grinned at the girl who noticed me. He saw me on his side of the oovoo screen and turned.

“I didn’t even notice you were back.” He said.

“Well, I am, but that’s not important.” I turned my attention to his laptop. “Hiya. I’m Katie, Justin’s best friend.” I sat beside him, pulling his computer closer to me. “But he never mentioned having a girlfriend. Not to me, at least.” I glared at him.

“She’s not my girlfriend.”

“I’m not his girlfriend.” They said together, both blushing. I smirked.

“Oh. Okay, my mistake.” Justin sent me a harsh look and took the laptop back, apologizing as I stood.

“Don’t pay any attention to her.” The girl laughed.

“I like her.”

“Thank ya, darling!” I said as I walked toward my bunk.

“You’re welcome!” They began talking again, forgetting me, as I got comfy in my fake bed. Well, as comfy as I could get in this damn thing. I took my iPod touch out, logging into twitter.

kaybearbiebz well, i had an amazing night :) what about you guys?!

The replies came in but I didn’t bother answering. They were content with me paying attention to them, and would get mad if I gave more attention to some than others. I’d play 20 questions every now and then, but I did try my best to keep the peace.

I turned on my music and cuddled into a ball under my blanket. There were pictures on my bunk wall; of Justin and me, me and Pattie, and even some of me and Peter. I smiled at the memories before closing my eyes and losing myself in the music.

Love The Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna came on and I grinned. Eminem was one gorgeous man. I’ve liked him for a while. I didn’t like him as much when he came out with his last album, but his new one is incredible.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that’s alright because I like the way it hurts,” the music played, “Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, but that’s alright because I love the way you lie.”

Justin’s POV

I closed my laptop, sighing. The girl I was talking to was sweet and really pretty, but was she enough to get me to move on from someone like Katie? I could have feelings for the girl, but I love Katie. Could I ever love anyone more than her?

I went to my bunk, head hanging as I passed hers. She was singing quietly to herself, a smile on her face, her eyes closed. I smiled slightly. She was my best friend. That was all she was supposed to be. She’s happy with Peter.

I just have to accept that she doesn’t want me the way I want her.

I have to move on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I UPDATED THIS BABY EARLY, MOFOS.

WHAT NOW.

Anyway.
I finally got around to making a twitter for this damn thing.

http://twitter.com/kaybearbiebz

It's Katie :D
Okay, so obviously, Katie's not real. I'll be controlling the account. If you have questions for "Katie" then follow and ask. ;) Lmao. I'm so lame. xD

Also; if you have questions for ME, ask away and I'll answer. I'll post updates there, too.

Or you could follow me on my twitter, http://twitter.com/iheartjonasx.

And yes, I know this chapter is short and sucks. Sorry guise. D;

Edit; Justin's love interest will be played by tuXchicaXalwayz319! :)
I'm sorry to anyone else who was interested. She was the first one to comment with details, so I promised the role to her.

Comments please? :D