Status: in progress // updates will be slow due to computer problems.

You're My Special Little Lady

Three.

“So,” I sat beside Justin on the couch, “what's goin' down today?”

“Interviews,” he replied, shoveling more cereal into his mouth, “a photo shoot.” he shrugged, holding the spoon of fruity pebbles out to me. I opened my mouth, gratefully taking the spoonful. “Concert at seven.” He yawned.

“Boring.” I took the bowl from him, curling into a ball. “This cereal will be the high-light of my day.” I said dully, staring at it.

My cereal.”

“You offered.”

“I offered you some, not the whole thing. Get your own.” He took it back. I pouted.

“Fine,” I stood, “Lucky Charms is better anyway.” I stuck my tongue out at him, heading for the cabinet where he kept the cereal boxes.

“Please,” he scoffed, following me and hopping on one of the stools by the table, “fruits pebbles is amazing.”

“Not as amazing as Lucky Charms.” I poured my bowl, sitting across from him. After a moment, his phone went off, signaling a text. His eyes scanned it for a moment, before he smiled.

“Good news,” he said, catching my attention, “we get to sleep in a hotel tonight.” I threw my arms in the air.

“Hallelujah.” I said. “That bunk kills my back.”

“So sleep on the couch.”

“That's worse.”

“Then stop complaining.”

“How about you put your grumpy ass back to sleep.” I frowned at him. He sighed.

“I'm just tired. And my head is killing me.”

“Take some Tylenol.”

“I'm too old for Tylenol.”

“Are not,” I shook my head, “I still take Tylenol.”

“That's because you can't take pills.” He snorted.

“Shut up.”

Image

“Four interviews?” I asked, blinking. “Like, bam, then bam, then another bam, bam? Right after each other?”

“Yeah.” He messed with his tie. “Ten minutes between each, at most.”

“That's crazy!” I exclaimed, stepping forward to fix the tie myself. He tilted his chin up, allowing me to re-tie it. “Do they understand that you're only sixteen? They're overworking you.”

“It's fine.” He shrugged. “It makes the fans happy.”

“You need a break. One that's longer than a day.” I frowned. He pulled his jacket on, looking himself over in the mirror. He turned to me, eyebrow raising.

“Good?” He asked. I looked him up and down.

“Yup.” I walked with him outside, ignoring the urge to roll my eyes as the paparazzi and crowds of fans surrounded us. They were held back my his guards; no one got too close.

“See you later.” He said softly, only myself being able to hear him. He hugged me for a moment before stepping away, flashing a smile.

“See ya.” I turned, walking back inside, ignoring the yells of his name.

Image

It was around two when the door burst open. Being my lazy self, I was still in my pajamas. I had just made a grilled cheese and had just sat down. If they need me, they can come get me. Justin came sprinting in a second later. “Hi,” he said quickly, running for one of the closets.

“Hi.” I said, mouth full. “Whatcha doin' here?”

“Need new clothes.” He said, pushing through all his outfits. “Photo shoot guy doesn't like this one.”

“Why not?” I made a face. “I like it.”

“He said it's too comfortable.” He scoffed. “He wants me to look more professional.”

“My ass.” I said. “He's jealous that you look sexy in normal guy clothes.” I heard him laughing from behind me, then the rustling of clothes. “You're changing right there?”

“Yeah. Don't turn around. I'm naked.”

“Completely naked? Huh, I have the sudden urge to look over my shoulder...”

“Funny.”

“Who's joking?” I smirked to myself. “You know, people are probably watching through the windows and taking pictures.”

“I don't care, I have to hurry–” Crash! “Ow! Mother fu-”

“Language.” I turned around. He was on the ground, pants around his ankles. I burst out laughing.

“It's not funny.” He grumbled, pulling his pants up fully. He adjusted everything before standing. I was still laughing. “Stop laughing at me.” He pouted.

“You'd laugh at me if I nearly broke my neck putting pants on.” I snorted.

“Well...” He trailed off. I finally calmed down long enough to stand and toss away my paper plate. “You're not gonna go out today?”

“I am. Like, right now. I'm gonna head to the boardwalk.” I hated the beach, therfore, I stuck to the going to the boardwalk. There wasn't really anything else around here. I moved to the closet beside his.

“It's hot out today.” He commented. Wasn't he in a hurry just a second ago?

“Is it?” I bit my lip, pulling out a pair of jean shorts. “Yes?” I turned to him.

“No.” He frowned.

“Why?”

“Too short.”

“Are you kidding me? You just said it was hot out!”

“I lied. It's really cold.” I rolled my eyes, putting the shorts back on the hanger. I pulled out a pair of capris. “How about these? Long enough?” He took them from me, holding them against my hips.

“Hm,” he hummed, “they're okay.” He grinned.

“Thank you.” I snatched them back. “Now, what shirt, oh, over protective one, should I wear?”

“I'm over protective cause I love ya,” he stepped beside me, scanning the contents of my closet. “Ah-ha.” He pulled a shirt out, a wide smile on his face. “This one.” I rolled my eyes.

“No.” His puppy dog eyes came out immediately.

“Please?” I narrowed my eyes at him. “If you love me?” He asked innocently. I sighed heavily.

“Fine.” I took the shirt from him.

“For the record,” he smiled, “I'd wear a shirt with your name on it. If there was one.”

“Mmhm.” I placed the clothes over the back of the couch, grabbing the hem of my pajama shirt. I cocked an eyebrow at him. He shrugged in return, leaning back against the wall. I rolled my eyes, peeling the shirt off. He wolf whistled.

“I believe in miracles,” he sang, “since you came along, you sexy thang.” I laughed, pulling on the new shirt. “Aw, how cute.” He said.

“Oh, shut up.” I stripped of my pants, pulling up the capris. It was a tad awkward under his gaze. I put on my shoes and brushed my teeth and hair before giving a look of confusion. “I thought you were hurrying.”

“Oh.” He blinked. “I forgot.”

“Nice.” I snorted.

“Ah, that jackass is probably mad, now.” He shrugged. “Whatever, it's his fault.” I grabbed my bag before heading for the door, him following after me. “Wait.” He said. I turned. He walked back into the bus, returning a moment later, holding my inhaler. “Here.”

“Justin,” I blinked, “I haven't had any problems in months.” He became sheepish.

“I know, but it's hot out,” he mumbled, “Take it, just in case?” He was worried, he just wanted me to be okay. I nodded, smiling.

“Thanks.” I put it in my bag, going outside. I squinted through the August sun, once again ignoring the groups of people gathered around. “Guess I'll see you at like....six?”

“Yeah.” He wrapped his arms around me, leaving a small kiss on my shoulder. “Win me something.” He grinned.

“I'll try.” I smiled, pulling back from his grasp. “Could you work your taxi magic?” I asked.

“Sure.” He led me to the street, holding his hand out. “Taxi!” About five of them nearby skidded to a stop, immediately recognizing him. He pulled the door open to the closest one.

“Where to?” The man asked.

“Boardwalk.” I slid in. Justin leaned inside, giving me another hug, and a peck on the cheek.

“Bye.”

“Bye.” He closed the door for me.

“That your boyfriend?” The man asked as we drove.

“No, my best friend.”

“He's that famous kid, ain't he? Jason somethin?”

“Justin Bieber.” I corrected.

“Yeah, yeah. My daughter was talkin' about him the other day.”

“Mhm.” I turned to look out the window. I knew to keep my replies simple. He only wanted answers; and those answers would be fed to the closest paparazzi.

Image

I trudged into the tour bus around 5:50, tossing my bag on the table and flopping down on the couch. I got sunburn walking around the boardwalk. I hate sunburn.

“Took you long enough.” A voice said, making me jump.

“Jesus!” I smacked him. “You scared me!”

“Sorry.” He laughed, flipping the hair from his eyes. “So, what did you win for me?”

“It's in my bag.” He walked over, pulling out a stuffed animal.

“Panda!” He grinned brightly. “I'll name her Kay-bear and she shall be mine. My Kay-bear. Literally.” He plopped down beside me, leaving a long, sloppy kiss on my cheek. “Mwah!”

“Ew.” I pushed him away, rubbing my cheek to rid myself of the cooties.

“So this is all you won?” He smiled at the panda in his lap.

“Yep.” I nodded. “I've told you a million times before, I suck at boardwalk games. That's why I make you play everything. Be grateful you got that.”

“You didn't steal it from some little kid, did you?”

“No,” I glared, “I got it from a crane machine.”

“And how long did it take you to win?” I stayed silent, making him laugh.

“Shut up.” I blushed.

“You're adorable.” He pinched my cheek. I swatted him away.

“Leave me alone, Bieber.”

“You're all sunburned.” He grinned. “It's cute.”

“Go away.” I fell on my side. He placed Kay-bear junior on the table and followed, staying close so he didn't fall off. “Bieber.” I whined.

“What?” He mocked.

“You need to get ready for your concert.” I said, looking up at him. He wrapped his arms around me.

“I have time.”

“You're gonna be late.”

“So?”

“I thought you wanted your fans to be happy.”

“I'll perform shirtless. That'll make them happy.” I rolled my eyes.

“You are so full of yourself.”

“I have every right to be.”

“Oh jeez.”

Image

“There's gonna be one less lonely girl
One less lonely girl
There's gonna be one less lonely girl
One less lonely girl...”


Justin sang, smiling at the audience. He had showed up on time and wound up not having to perform shirtless. Gotta admit, I was hoping he would. I can only imagine how the crowd would react to that.

“How many I told yous and start overs
And shoulders have you cried on before?
How many promises be honest girl
How many tears you let hit the floor?
How many bags you packed
Just to take em back?
Tell me that
How many either or
But no more if you let me inside of your world
There'd be one less lonely girl...”


I let the familiar lyrics play as background noise in my mind, instead focusing on how concentrated he was. You couldn't tell how careful and intent he was being, but I could see it in his eyes. He was careful when he performed. With the lyrics, where he was, how he acted. He wanted to please the fans. Without them, the world wouldn't know the name Justin Bieber.

“If you let me inside your world, there's gonna be one one less lonely girl.” He finished, smiling brightly. “Only you, shawty.”

“Nice job, sweaty.” I said, grinning at him as he took a small break backstage.

“You'd be sweating too, so hush.” He bumped me with his hip, chugging down the water bottle he'd just picked up.

“Jeez,” I said, watching him toss the empty bottle in the trash bin. “thirsty much?”

“A little.” He smiled at me, kissing my forehead before sprinting back on stage. The kid needs a break, man. Even his break between songs were short!

“This is the last song of the night,” he said to the audience, smiling sadly as they reacted screaming in disappointment. “It's a cover.” He sat on the stool, taking the acoustic guitar off it's stand. I watched in curiosity – he hadn't told me he was covering a song tonight. “And it's dedicated to my best friend, Katie.” He dropped his gaze to his guitar. I felt my eyes widen as he began. A song for me? I definitely hadn't heard of this.

“The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
Never revealing their depth
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated
I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above...”


I was amazed. I adored that song and he knew it. It was so beautiful and him singing was just...amazing. I felt tears prick at my eyes. God, I'm such a girl. But, can you blame me?

“I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

Rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You're my survival, you're my living proof
My love is alive not dead
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache, that hang from above

I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

I've been dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead
Tuned in, turned on, Remembered the things that you said

I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your...

I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

The greatest fan of your life
The greatest fan of your life.”


I felt my tears falling freely from my eyes as he stood, placing the guitar down, “Without you, Katie, I would have given up a long time ago.” He looked to me, smiling. “Thanks for staying with me. You really are my best friend. I love you so much.” He turned to the crowd, smiling softly. “Goodnight, everyone!” They screamed, watching him run off stage. Right to me. I threw myself at him, knocking him over in an embrace.

“You're absolutely amazing.” I said, sitting in his lap, arms around his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

“Glad you think so.”

“I love you.”

“Love you more.”

“I'm perfectly fine with that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
....Sweet Jesus.
Was that long? Like, really long, or am I losing my mind?
Well, I already lost my mind, but that's not the point...

He actually covered that song, you know! :D
His cover.
Just imagine it's a guitar he's playing, not a piano. ;)

Katie's outfit.

Comments please <3