Status: As of now on Hold

Welcome to Camp Half Hell

By The Creek

I sat down in my cabin, thinking about my mother. I hadn’t seen or talked to her in days. I was going crazy without her. She was the one who actually kept me somewhat sane…But now that she is gone I don’t what to do.

The campers here are great and they are really nice. Don’t get me wrong, though I don’t have my mother I am still having a great time. But you know… oh well…I stood up and went for a walk outside. I ran into Annabeth and Grover. I almost tripped over them, but I was caught by Grover.

“Hey guys, what’s up?”

“Nothing much…Just taking a walk. And you?” Annabeth smiled. She had become one my best friends here at this camp; along with Grover, Percy, and Acedia.

“Cool, so I’ll see you guys in a bit…”

“Where are you going?” Grover asked.

“I’m going to get lost for a while. I’ll catch up with you call in a while.” I escaped and walked into the woods.

The birds were chirping, the little animals ran around and had some fun. I loved the sound of it all, it made me feel at ease. It was very relaxing to me. I found the creek and sat down for a while. I began to think again…Think of my old life. I can’t leave here anymore… Apparently, my father is too powerful and has many enemies…(What a surprise…). So I am not safe outside of this camp. What am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short!
I'll make mine super long next time:)