Status: Active

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Chapter Five: Bianca

“Thanks!” Alex smiled as soon as I stopped outside of the port-a-loo's.

“Well, any time you need someone to show you where the nearest port-a-loo is, you know who to ask.” I laughed, blushing at how idiotic that sounded as he stepped inside, laughing. “I'll just...” I mumbled awkwardly, “Go back and...”

“No, no, you're not getting away that easily,” Alex said from inside the toilet. “Come here,” A hand appeared out of the door, taking my arm and pulling me inside.

“Uhh,” I looked around, my heart pounding, flowers, lights, mirrors and a decent toilet, nothing like the port-a-loo's I'd been in before! “How...fancy,” I said, struggling to find a word to fit.

Alex shrugged, handing me paper towels from a dispenser beside him, “Hold these.”

“Sure,” Taking them off him I averted my eyes from him patting his trousers dry and looked in the small mirror. Make up smudged, hair everywhere and looking like shit, great way to be while waiting at Alex Gaskarth's wedding. With a sigh I took my free hand, wiping under my eyes to get most of the eye liner that had run.

Alex was looking expectantly at me, with a hand out. “Woops, sorry, here,”

He took them from my hand before mumbling, “If I ever need paper towels handed too me, I'll ask someone else,” and grinning at me.

“Yeah, that's not exactly my speciality, only finding toilets,” I laughed.

“Uhm,” There was a cough from the open door, both of us looked up to see Jack Barakat standing there, a mischievous look on his face, “And what're we doing in here then?” He stepped inside, making it more cramped. Even though it was a fancy port-a-loo it was still tiny.

“Oh uhh...” Alex looked at me again, “I don't know your name...”

“Oh, Bianca,” I smiled slightly.

“Bianca was just handing me some tissues to help me dry off,”

“Yeah, sure,” Jack winked “Helping you dry off.”

“That's what she said.” Alex laughed, “Nah, from the champagne.”

I blushed some more. What a surreal situation to be in.

“Anyway, the missus wanted to check up on you but--” Jack was interrupted by a sudden noise. My phone. The familiar guitar riff of 'Stella' by All Time Low blared out.

Quickly wrestling it out of my pocket I answered it. “Hello?” I snapped, avoiding Jack and Alex's raised eyebrows and wide eyed looks and choosing to stare at the ceiling.

“Hey, B,” Noah hissed “Where the fuck are you? Jenny's going mad, the groom and the best man have gone somewhere too...”

“Is Jenny mad about the uhhh, spillage?” I asked, eyes flickering to Alex for a split second and back to the ceiling.

“No but the bride looks pretty pissed.”

“Okay, I'll find you in a bit, got a situation going on here...” I quickly cut him off before he could ask and looked back at Jack and Alex.

“So..” Alex's open mouth soon turned into that grin “You're a fan?”

I nodded, “Pretty much,”

“That's awesome!” Jack grinned but soon it dropped, “Didn't Jess say no fans?” He looked at Alex.

“Yeah but this couldn't be helped right?” Alex was still smiling at me, probably making my face turn a nice shade of tomato red.

“She's a fan?” I heard a voice sneer behind Jack, “My daughter won't be pleased about this, nor will she be pleased that her new husband is in a bathroom with another girl!”

Alex bit his lip before turning around, “Bianca was just trying to help with making me presentable again,”

I stood awkwardly in the corner, one hand full of tissue, the other clutching onto my phone, the screen saver of Alex not helping matters.

The bride's mum walked off in the other direction, Jack running after her as Alex put his head in his hands.

“Uhm...” I started, trying to think of something to say to break the awkward air around us.

“It's not your fault,” He half smiled, taking the rest of the tissues from my hand. “I'll introduce you to the other guys later, it's the least I could do, only, I'll make sure Jess can't see...”

“Okay.” I half smiled, walking out of the port-a-loo and walked out of the marque, straight into the kitchen, not a glimpse around me.

“Where've you been?!” Noah asked, frowning.

“Toilet.” I mumbled, avoiding his eyes on me. “You were right.”

“I know, but. What about this time?” He flashed his teeth in a quick grin.

“The groom is in a band.”

“Bianca can I talk to you for a minute?” Jenny's voice sounded harsh and full of authority.

“Sure,” I mumbled.

Walking over to her I gave a look to Noah who's eyes widened as he mouthed 'The one who's on your phone?' I nodded to him,

'Oh' he mouthed before walking off, a dish full of vegetables in each hand. He knew me almost too well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey...have you noticed how Jess always puts numbers and i put letters?
"Chapter 4: Jess"
"Chapter Five: Bianca"
Yeah....xD
ANYWHO
I loooove writing this :) I hope you all enjoy reading it, comment and subscribe if you dooooo :)