A Little Piece Of Heaven

I cant wait for you to shut me up.

"Hunter! Get in the car!" I yelled, my four year old son crossed his arms over his chest and sighed.

He stood there pouting.

"I'll get your daddy." I threatened but it didnt phase him.

He shook his head once more.

"Brian!" I yelled, Brian came running out of the house with Hayden on his hip.

Her hair was in two pig tails and Zack was close behind.

It's been four years since that day when Matt and I broke so many laws in one day but in those years I'd learned a lot. How to say the right thing and when to keep my mouth shut to prevent my downfall.

Zack and Jessica had two more kids, making a grand total of four, they've been married five years and happier than ever.

Matt came to his senses, married Val and won Adam in one hell of a custody battle. We spent two weeks in jail for that little stunt. He got in countless acts on my behalf.

Love his heart.

Kerry and Jimmy live in my back yard in the pool house, I always knew I'd keep him safe forever.

Johnny and Treva are married and have six kids. He always was a horny little bastard.

Things are as close to heaven as possible.

Zack closed the back door of the SUV and climbed in the front seat and sighed, "You guys know, things are so different now."

"Daylight and dark." Brian said as he rested his hand on my knee."I'm sorry. But I like it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that was the end. : ] I'm gonna miss this story.But, I hope you guys liked it.<33