Demolition Lovers. old version (Y)

Chapter 10

Polly’s POV

The Cab Jerked From Side To Side as we rolled over the various pot holes in the road.
“A left here please” I prompted the driver as he nodded in the mirror and turned left into Cemetery Drive.
“Just here thanks” I smiled; tipping the driver and stepping out of the rusty yellow vehicle as the cold air hit my face.
Just then, my Cell vibrated in my pocket.
I looked around at my surroundings; taking in some of the scenery in the distance before looking at the caller ID on the black phone that was now bleeping the sound of Aiden – Die Romantic. I hummed as I pressed the green button to accept the call I was receiving and smiled widely.
“Hey babe” the voice said soothingly.
“Long time no see” I laughed, picking up my bags.
“Too long!” the voice replied. “Hey Polly, why don’t you get that fine ass over here now, I need you babe!”
I laughed at this last part and hung up after agreeing to meet up in 5 minuets.
I looked at the screen again to see 3 missed calls, a text message, and a voice mail!
I know I play my music loud, but I thought I might’ve got at least one of these!

Two of the calls were from Mikey and the other from Frank.
I received my voice mail that was also from Mikey. He sounded urgent.
“Heya Polly, just wondering what time you get here. Listen; we need to talk. Erm, call me when you get here okay? Okay. Bye.”I guess I’ll call him later then.
I clicked to read my text and laughed at the saucy poem that had been sent to me.
After the poem there was more writing.

“Polly. I mean this when I say this. With you, it’s not only fun. And it’s way more than passion. I really love you, please, never forget it babe. I can’t wait to see you again. XoxoxoxoxoxFrank xoxoxoxoxox”

I giggled as I walked across the street to the Iero household. I rang the bell and heard footsteps as a tall girl opened the door. “Heya Lottie, Frankie in?” I asked cheerfully.
“Yeah just got in. Seemed in a hurry” she answered curiously, flicking her Black hair away from her glasses. Half covering her jade green eyes.
“You two seem to be spending an awful lot of time together lately” she hinted, inviting me into her home.
“Yeah I know.” I grinned. Lottie was my best friend. Even if it was her brother, she had to know.
“Spill.” She demanded, seeing the look on my face.
“okay... don’t tell anyone okay? I’ve gotta talk to Mikey late-“
“Okay, okay, I promiseeee” she squealed, cutting across me.
We did our little handshake to seal the deal, then I dragged her into the kitchen.
“Well…Tell me already!” she demanded.
“Well… Lately… Me and Frankie have…Been…Erm…” Fucking each other? No that’d probably freak her out. Seeing each other? I was still seeing Mikey. I was a total loss for words.
Lottie screamed and hugged me tight.
“Oh my god! I like soooooooo can’t believe it!” she squealed, clapping her hands together.
My face broke into a huge grin and I asked a delighted Lottie where her brother was.
“Oh, he’s just in the shower” She replied “should be out soon”.
Oh so many dirty thoughts!
I nodded and sped upstairs, leaving a puzzled Lottie back in the kitchen.


Frank’s POV:

The hot water ran over my naked body. It’s been a long week. Too long. Oh my god, it’s now been two weeks since I last saw Polly.
Geeez! Two whole fucking weeks without sex!
Sure I got a hand job from some girl last night. But it’s not the same as when I’m with Polly.
We’ve agreed that I can still be…well frank, around girls until we both come out. But no sex.
Not that I would anyway; I mean, Polly is the girl for me. I don’t enjoy it as much with random girls anymore.
Polly is the lass meant for me!
Just then, I felt some hands slink around my hips and someone kissing my neck.
“Hey babe” I moaned turning and facing…


Normal POV:

“NAAMA!” frank gasped; jumping away from his ex girlfriend.
“What the fuck are you doing here?!” he enquired, getting out of the shower and hastily pulling a towel around his waist.
“I just wanted to see you baby!” naa pouted, kissing Frank.
“W-w-why?” frank stuttered, pulling away from the kiss.
“Cause…” she soothed, kissing his neck.
“How long have we been going out now?” she asked.
What?!” Frank exclaimed, hoisting up his towel.
“Exactly! And I haven’t seen you in agessss” she sighed; stealing Frank’s towel with a smirk.
“you’re not ignoring me are you?” she giggled, moving closer towards him.
“Whaaa?” was all that frank could muster. Naama took that as her sigh to press her body against franks.
“noooooooh!” frank moaned as she started kissing his neck. “Naama! Doooohhn’tttt!” he moaned as she moved further down his body.