Demolition Lovers. old version (Y)

Chapter 11

Frank’s POV:

“Fuc-k-k-kgh!” I moaned.
Jesus! I’ve just been thinking about how much I love one of my best friend’s girlfriends. And here I am; getting a hand job from my ex!
I didn’t want her to do this. She’s obsessed that we’re still together. But I mean, I’m still a guy. That guy being Frank Iero.
“Naaaaahhhhhhh- Purl-ease, D-d-d-dooooooohn’t!” I groaned as my breathing became heavy.
As psychotic as she may be; this is the best thing she’s ever done for me!
Before long she’d took the hint and moved away from me.
But she wasn’t going to go without a fight. She carried on and on until I came on her.
Way to go frank! Can’t you control you’re dick for one stupid day?!
Okay... it was over. I need to get away from her before it’s too late!
Just as I was trying to push Naama away from me, the door swung open.
“Fuck Frankie!” I heard Polly scream as I span around and tripped over Naama, pulling us both down onto the wet bathroom floor.
“LOTTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Polly cried, turning away from the pile on the floor that was now me and Naama.
Naa kept the towel wrapped tightly around her so I was left with only an arm and a leg barely concealing my privates.
“What’s up hunn-” My sister stopped mid sentence to turn away from me looking revolted. “As disgusting as you are dear brother… I’m afraid I’m gonna need a picture of this for the guys!” she stated taking a camera out of her bag and snapping away, with one arm around her best friend. “Oh man…Gee’s gonna love these!” she laughed linking Polly by the arm and guiding her away from the open door.
“Ooooh! Just the people we need to see!” I heard her call from near the front door.
Shit.
I scrambled to get up, knowing that whoever was on their way over, would never let me live this down.
“wanna see something Gee?” Polly said, loud enough for me to hear. So this was my punishment.
A psycho tries it on with me and I get Gee as a witness. Wow could it get any worse?
“FRANK!”
shit.
“Erm…” I stuttered. There was now a small crowd forming around the door.
This crowd consisted of Lottie [[shielding her eyes]], Polly [[trying her best not to cry]], Gee, Ray, Bob and…Ayla.
Shit. Why did I have to tempt fate by asking if it could get any worse? At least now I know it can’t.
Ayla was the girl I was with last night. I was drunk! Kind of. But anyway, she shouldn’t get so attached!
“F-f-f-frankie?” she whimperd. God why do girls have to cry. It always made me feel guilty [[probably cause most of the time they were crying because of me]].
“Excuse me?” Polly asked Ayla sternly. “How do you know my frank?”
Your Frank?!?!” chorused Ayla, Gee, and Bob.
“Whaa?” Ray asked nonplused.
“I’m sure she doesn’t mean it like that everyone!” Lottie said trying to cover up for her best friend.
“no I didn’t. why would I want anyone like that pathetic, disgusting, creature!” Polly snapped, spitting on the floor.
“Hey! Leave My Frankie Alone!” Ayla shouted.
Your Frankie?!?!” everyone repeated.
“Whaa?” Ray asked again.
As everyone started asking questions I tried to slip away…
“Where do you think you’re going?” Polly asked sharply.
“Erm…” I stuttered.
“Hey! Don’t talk to him like that you evil bitch!” Ayla yelled.
“Shut it bitch!” Polly resorted, pushing Ayla.
Ayla gasped and slapped Polly.
Everyone just stood there and gawped as Ayla grabbed Polly’s hair and Polly scratched Ayla’s face.
By now naa had gotten up without being seen and crawled back into the shower cubicle. There she pulled on her clothes and walked away from the scene like nothing had happened. No one seemed to have noticed this apart from me.
This was probably due to the two screaming girls having what could only be described as a cat fight in the doorway.
‘Not now frank! Not noooooow!’ I thought to myself as a lump appeared in the towel over me.
I can’t blame the little guy though... ‘Little guy’... Hmmm, not right now! What with the fight going on mere inches in front of me!
It’s almost like Gee read my mind, because just then he turned around and saw my growing problem.
“Ha! Frank you seriously need some help mate!” Gee laughed, stopping Ayla and Polly in their tracks.
Ayla was on the floor, hair everywhere, and Polly on top of her, hands being clasped around her throat.
I mean, what guy wouldn’t get turned on by one girl being hip to hip with another!
Well, probably just me right now, but that wasn’t the point!
“awwww frankums.. you okay baby” Ayla asked me sweetly, getting up from underneath Polly who was now being pulled away by a struggling Lottie.
“i…erm…” I muttered, covering my bulge.
Then Ayla cam over to me and started straddling me.
“Erm..” I wasn’t sure about this.
I didn’t like her like that. Last night was because of the alcohol, nothing else!
She pushed me back onto the floor, and ignoring everyone around us, started kissing me roughly.
The last thing I saw was Polly looking at me with teary eyes and then she was gone.
“Oh shit!” I said, pushing Ayla off of me and pelting downstairs.
“Polly!” I called, she ignored me. “Polly please!” I called. Tears brimming in my eyes.
“No frank! I thought you loved me!” she cried. “I thought you meant it! But now I know I’m just another slut to you!”
“you were never that to me! I do love you Polly!” I replied. “please”
she turned around slowly.
“really?”
“really really.” I assured her as she ran into my arms and we kissed passionatly.
“oh frank I love you so much” she said, tears falling down her pale cheeks.
“what the Fuck!” came the sound of Gerard and Mikey.
Mikey was there, arm around Chloe, watching his best friend and girlfriend make out. One of wich was naked!

This was never going to be good.