Status: NEW UPDATE! I'm back to finish this guys! We are going all the way ;)

Forced Affection

Memories.

‘I need a smoke. Seriously I can’t handle her. Why couldn’t she just change?’ Leo snapped to Drew. I could hear him but pretended I couldn’t as I sang along to a song on the radio with Avery.
‘Hallie you have an amazing voice. Tonight you have to sing on stage’ Nathan said to me.
‘Get me drunk enough and I will do anything’ I said winking-it was true the vodka was certainly making me easier.
‘Wow this could be the best night of my life’ Nathan said smiling his toothy grin that even made my heart skip a beat.
‘Because Parker she just admitted to feelings she doesn’t want. From now until she admits them to you-she’s going to be a bitch. I think it was good you decided to be sober tonight’ Drew said. I heard him but decided to block them out.
‘Remember the time I said I would drink with Lachlan and keep up’ I say to Rae. Knowing this would get Leo’s attention he turned and faced me in the maxi cab that was speeding towards some club called ‘Paradox’.
‘Yep I sure can because he couldn’t keep up from memory’ Rae said laughing.
‘That was a good night’ I said winking at Rae.
‘Must not have been too good of a night if you are still a virgin’ Leo said calmly to me.
‘Nathan wanna play?’ I seductively smiled at him.
‘What?’ he questioned with a smile playing on his lips.
‘If I can’t keep up with you tonight-I’m staying at your place tonight’ I said winking.
‘And if you can keep up with him?’ Leo snarled.
‘I go home with you’ I snapped at him.
‘Seems boring’ Nathan said.
‘The night wouldn’t end once we get back to your place’ I say flashing him another smile.
‘Oh believe me the night will end before we even get out’ Leo snarled again glaring at Nathan and shaking his head.
‘Parker if he doesn’t agree I will just find someone else’ I say taking another sip out of my traveller only to realise it was empty.
‘You know what Hallie I don’t feel like being attacked tonight by a friend so I’m thinking if you can’t keep up you have do karaoke tonight before we leave. If you keep up I will stop making sexual comments to you whenever I see you’ Nathan said patting Leo on the back and looking at me.
‘Whatever it sounds boring. I’m thinking not now’ I say turning and looking out the window before yawning.
‘Weak’ Nathan mocked.
‘Dude you were the one that refused to have sex with me. It could have been an easy win’ I say keeping it real as I glare at Nathan and then glance at Leo, he looks furious.
Nathan didn’t reply to me. In fact the rest of the trip to the club was silent.

We arrived at the club about 10 minutes later. Leo paid for the taxi and we made our way to the club. We entered like VIP and didn’t bother about having to pay. Leo spoke to the guy at the front who I assumed was Lucas’ brother. The guys stood around for a while talking. I got bored and pulled Rae away. Rae grabbed the other girls and we made our way to the bar.
‘Who is getting the drinks?’ Rae asked looking at Avery.
‘Shot gun not’ Avery, Rae and Billie shouted.
‘Damn it. Free?’ I questioned.
‘Good luck’ Rae laughed as she pushed me away. Now that we were out I knew we would all drink beer and I decided we would also start with a shot-‘A quick fuck’ to be exact.
‘Can I help you?’ I young male asked me. He had very dark hair and reminded me of someone back home. I leant further up in the bar and pushed my boobs up. I had cleavage right in the guys face practically and pretended to look around for what we wanted to drink.
‘Um four beers and four quick fucks?’ I say smiling coyly at him.
‘Is that what you really want? A quick fuck or a screaming orgasm?’ he smirked at me. It revealed his fangs but by now it didn’t surprise me.
‘Is that an offer?’ I laughed. He looked away and smiled. He went and got me four beers and then came back and began to make the shots. He put them on the bar in front of me.
‘That will be $30’ he said.
‘And to get them free, what would I have to do?’ I asked smiling.
‘Do not tell me you came out with no money for drinks?’ the bartender said to me like I was an idiot.
‘No I came out with boobs to get me drinks. My stupid boyfriend yeah he has the money’ I say laughing. The bartender also laughed.
‘You have got to be kidding me’ he said in disbelief.
‘No I’m very serious, if you lean over the bar I could kiss you and it could be called even?’ I suggested leaning over and pushing my boobs up even more than what I thought was possible. The bartender smiled and leant over the bar. Our lips were about to met before I was pulled back.
‘Are you serious?’ Drew snapped at me as if I was an idiot.
‘Is this your boyfriend?’ the bartender said as if he was going to take Drew on. Drew handed over the money and glared at him.
‘No Leo Parker is her fiancé’ Drew snapped at the bartender his face was deadly pale and frozen-fear written all over his face.
‘Wow you can really screw things up’ snapped Drew from behind me. I poked my tongue out and grabbed the four beers. Drew grabbed the shots from the bar and turned back to the bartender.
‘I suggest you leave and go home now and try not to think about what just happened when leaving’ Drew informed the bartender.
‘Are you serious? I was just having fun’ I say glaring at Drew as I make our way back to the girls.
‘Yeah and does that include get some innocent vampire killed?’ he snapped at me.
‘Please no vampire is innocent. One less vamp makes the world a better place’ I whisper in Drew’s ear leaning on him as I see Leo glance over at us. We place the drinks down and Rae looks at me confused.
Drew turned around faster than ever and grabbed me by the arm. He pulled me away from the girls, the alcohol and led me away from everyone.
‘Seriously Halo do not do this. If you try and start a fight here tonight you won’t win. Stop trying to piss Leo off-you have gotten his attention there is no point trying to cause trouble. Us, guys came out tonight to look after you and allow you to have fun. So pull your head out of your arse and stop acting like a slut’ Drew said to me-wow snap. I just got told.
‘But. He. I. Was.’ I tried to defend myself.
‘Don’t even bother’ Drew snapped walking away leaving me on the dance floor by myself. I looked down at my feet and shook my head. I had a few options here. Change dramatically and go back to being good Hallie-but then everyone would know Drew had a go at me. I could go and dance with a stranger on the dance floor and pretend not to care and continue acting slutty. Or I could swallow my pride, go back drink my drink and have fun with my friends and let the boys to their job. There was no way I was going to choose the first option. I really wanted to choose the second option, but knew the last one was best. I stood still for a while rubbing my eye trying not to smudge my eye makeup.
I didn’t do any of the options. I made my way to the other edge of the dance floor and walked into the toilet. There was a line of 2 other girls in front of me and all 3 toilets full. I didn’t need to go-I just didn’t want to go back to the table just yet.
‘Oh my god. Skye did you see?’ a voice from the first toilet squealed.
‘Yeah Skye he walked in. Tonight could be your night’ the last toilet squealed equally excited.
‘Yeah but I bet he isn’t here alone’ came the voice of Skye Matthews. I automatically wrinkled my lip and wanted to kick down her door. I controlled myself and continue to listen.
‘Who?’ the girl standing next to me waiting in line asked.
‘Leo Parker. Who else?’ Skye answered as the girl next to me squealed.
‘OMG. Are you serious? I would do anything just to touch him’ the girl squealed again as she turned to her friend and started whispering.
‘I would do so much more just to get him one more time. That is all I would need to prove that she is a bitch’ Skye said still in the toilet. By now I had started tapping my foot and was getting very impatient.
‘Who is she?’ the girl in the first toilet questioned.
‘His whore, or fiancé I can’t tell the difference’ Skye sniggered.
‘Yeah I heard she was fat’ the end toilet said.
‘Well she is. Ugly too’ Skye answered flushing her toilet and opening her door.
‘And yet he still chose me over you. Didn’t he?’ I asked staring directly at her. She stood there silent and all the girls gasped. Her friends opened their doors and looked surprised.
‘Hallie’ she said still refusing to stare at me-but rather looked at my shoes.
‘Don’t bother Skye. Stay away from us tonight and don’t even bother trying to get near Leo’ I say, Leo was mine. One of her friends sniggered.
‘Oh she will stay away from him, but I can’t guarantee he will stay away from her’ her stupid stupid friend said.
I laughed to myself and Skye shuddered.
‘I don’t know what she has been telling you-but she is lying. He doesn’t want a used up home wrecking whore’ I say walking out of the bathroom before I did something I would regret and have to tell Leo.
Walking out of the toilet I wondered where to go and what to do. I sighed and decided to go back to the table. Walking to the table I saw that only Rae was sitting there laughing with all four guys. Why had they let Avery and Billie go? Still walking over to them Drew and Lucas walked away, presuming to go find the other girls. No one seemed to worry about me.
‘Hey stranger?’ Rae said smiling as soon as I got back.
‘Sup?’ I say gently smiling as I took a seat next to Rae across from Nathan and avoided eye contact with Leo.
‘So thanks for the drinks Cortez. I enjoyed the beer. Didn’t get a quick fuck though?’ Nathan said winking at me. Rae smiled and leant on me and gently pushed me. I pushed her back and forced a smile.
‘What crushed your mood honey?’ she asked me ignoring the guys sitting there. Leo was busy staring at some chick and Nathan was telling him some story about her.
‘He, she, drinks, free’ I said not knowing where to start.
‘He knows you were going to get the drinks for free by picking up the bartender. Drew already clam him. He was very angry. Nathan claimed he should be allowed one chick tonight that you don’t get a say with. I don’t think he will do it.’ Rae said thinking I wouldn’t mind. I hit myself in the head.
‘Fuck’ I say getting up and beginning to pace.
‘Babe, seriously what is wrong?’ Rae asked still sitting on her chair as Leo and Nathan ignored me.
‘Skye is here’ I whispered ever so quietly in to Rae’s ear.
‘Oh’ Rae said disgusted.
I nodded and wanted to hit myself again.
‘We want to go dance. So you stay here, find yourself a whore and I will go find the other girls’ Rae says standing and patting Nathan on the back. Nathan gave us the finger as he and Leo started looking at another girl.

On the dance floor we found the girls and the boys easily. Avery and Billie were dancing with Lucas, but Drew spotted us. Rae waved him over. He headed straight for us.
‘What?’ Drew questioned as Rae pushed me forward.
‘Skye is here. Leo will pick her up just to piss me off’ I say looking at my shoes again.
‘Fuck. I did not want her to show. Shit’ Drew said. ‘Go tell him’ he finished.
‘What?’ I said stupidly.
‘Go tell him you don’t want him to kiss her, apologise, grovel do whatever it is you do that makes him change his mind so easily. Do whatever it is no one else can’ Drew said to me as he pushed me back towards the bar. I looked at Rae for moral support. Drew shook his head and grabbed her hand.
‘You do this by yourself’ Drew said leading Rae away to dance.
I made my way back to where I had left the guys sitting. I turned around the bar to hear cheering. I looked over and saw a crowd of people circling a couple as they made out. I didn’t need to witness it at a closer stage to know it was Skye and Leo. Her friends squealed and took photos. The girl that had been in the end toilet saw me and pointed. Nathan turned smiling to see me, as soon as he saw me I saw his face crumble. He continued looking at me he shook his head and tried to make his way out of the crowd to me. I turned to leave how could I be so stupid? I turned to leave but ran into a person as the tears blurred my vision. Yep Leo did that to me.
‘I was trying to find you’ Leo said as he put his hand under my chin and lifted my head. He smiled and wiped away my tears.
‘We won’t discuss them’ he said as he licked his lips and wiped away my tears.
I pulled away and looked at him.
‘I thought you were with her’ I mumbled.
‘Nah thought I could probably find someone better I hadn’t had before’ Leo said leaning on the bar.
‘Is that so?’ I asked standing next to him.
‘Yeah that is. I’m not as stupid as you. I don’t do bar maids or chicks that I have already in the same club’ he said smiling at me.
‘Is that supposed to make me feel better?’ I asked almost disgusted.
‘Yes because I haven’t hit on any bar maids, tried to get my drinks for free or pick up any home wrecking whores’ he said smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile.
‘Where are Billie and Lucas?’ Avery asked coming up from behind interrupting what could have been another moment.
‘Picking up in a dark secluded place somewhere’ Drew answered handing us all drinks.
‘Would not surprise me one bit’ Rae said laughing.
‘Cortez skittle bombs’ she said to me as I started smiling. I hadn’t done them in ages and the last time I did them I really used my upchuck reflexes.
‘Your shout’ I replied as she leant on the bar.
‘Who’s in?’ Rae asked, Avery, me and Drew all nodded. Leo smiled but shook his head. Nathan finally made it to us.
‘Wow I thought you were getting the wrong impression over there’ Nathan said to me.
‘As if’ I smirked as Rae handed me my skittle bomb.
‘On three’ Drew began to only see me, Avery and Rae already finishing ours.
‘Or not’ he mumbled drinking his.
‘Wow that is sickly sweet’ he said once he finished as I laughed at him.
‘Come dance’ Rae said pulling me and Avery away from the guys.
‘I’m like a bird, I don’t know where my soul is, I don’t know where my home is, and baby all I need from you is. I’m like a bird I’ll only fly away’ Rae sung as we danced. I smiled Leo had chose me and it meant he didn’t want Skye. We danced for what seemed like ages.
We were only interrupted when Drew came over with more skittle bombs.
‘Round 2’ he said handing us all one each. We all looked at each other before sculling them. Finishing it last I looked around and felt happy.
‘Weak Cortez’ Rae said elbowing me handing her empty glass back to Drew as she started dancing again.
‘Whatever, out of us I will be the one to last’ I dared knowing none of them could resist the bet.
‘You’re on’ Avery said as Drew nodded.
The four of us danced for a while, round 3 and 4 and 5 had already came and gone. It was Avery who had given up first. When the room started spinning and her heart skipping beats for no reason she decided to call it quits and move back onto the water. Rae and I knew that it wasn’t going to be easy keeping up with Drew but decided we would try.
‘Round 6?’ Rae asked as the song changed. That was when ‘Shut down’ by Pitbull and Akon came on. Rae and Drew went to walk off the dance floor. I though, was too happy so I kept dancing by myself. Avery and I continued dancing leaving Rae and Drew to get drinks. Nathan and Leo made their ways over.
‘Thinking we will leave at 3:30’ Leo said to me as I kept dancing.
‘Yeah sounds good’ I said ignoring the girls around him, he danced with them and I kept to Avery. Rae and Drew returned with drinks that I finished first to regain my dignity. ‘I’m gonna touch the sky’ I sang moving closer to the front of the stage to the live band. Drew and I were dancing now with Avery and Rae trying to seduce some guys in the corner.
‘You should sing’ Drew said nodding to the stage, one of the band members smiled and nodded putting his hand down. I grabbed it and got up on stage for the song to change to ‘Memories’ by David Guetta and Kid Cudi.
‘All the crazy shit I did tonight,
Those will be the best memories,
I just want to let it go for the night,
That best therapy for me.
All the crazy shit I did tonight,
Those will be the best memories.’ I sung with the guy on the microphone.
Dancing I didn’t care anymore. A couple of guys were whistling and others making inappropriate comments. I ignored them taking the microphone and serenading Billie and Lucas smirking.
‘All the crazy shit I did tonight,
Those will be the best memories.
I just wanna let it go for the night
That would be the best therapy for me.
All the crazy shit I did tonight
Those will be the best memories.
I just wanna let it go for the night
That would be the best therapy for me’
I sung knowing they hated the attention. Once the song finished I smiled and handed the microphone back to the singer. I laughed and saw Leo standing by the edge of the stage, I walked over to him and got off the stage.
‘I will be there with my friend of the sultan of the night’ I sung to the lyrics.
‘Let’s not do that again’ he said trying not to cause a scene.
‘Ok Parker’ I said walking away to Rae and Drew. Dancing with Avery.
‘Round 7’ I shouted walking over to the bar as Drew and Rae shook their heads. Avery continued laughing. Leo followed me.
‘Round 7?’ he asked me as the bartender came over. Leo told the bartender 3 skittle bombs and a scotch.
‘What don’t trust me at the bar?’ I asked smiling.
‘Not anymore’ Leo responded putting his arm around my waist. I turned to see a couple of guys looking at me.
‘I won’t get on stage anymore’ I whispered into his ear as the bartender brought back the drinks and Leo paid for them. I took the 3 drinks and walked over to Rae and Drew who stood by the edge of the dance floor near a table. We took our 7th skittle bomb for the night-knowing damn well this wasn’t going to end well.
‘I don’t feel well’ I said after finishing my seventh skittle bomb with Rae and Drew. Avery had wisely left the game when she could, stupidly though was now with Nathan. Nathan was trying so hard at getting her attention and Billie and Lucas were nowhere to be found. Actually that was a lie. They were on the dance floor dancing, while Leo was elsewhere with friends, taking care of business at the bar.
‘Fark! That is too sweet’ Drew said as he finished the drink. Rae looked desperately trying to finish it. As soon as she put the empty glass down I knew it was not good.
‘Hallie’ she started before going a funny shade of green. No longer where any of us glamorous in fact Rae, Drew and I were so drunk we had probably drank enough to get a small country drunk. Before I could do anything Rae rushed to the toilet.
‘She’s going to vomit’ I say to Drew.
‘Oh god’ he mumbles, it surprises me but by now I couldn’t care less.
‘Drew you are a good friend of mine now, and close to becoming the father of Rae’s babies but I’m a sympathetic spewer-you have to hold her hair I can’t do that’ I say as I follow Rae.
‘Thanks Hallie, you’re a good friend of mine as well now, but do I?’ he says as we come around the bar to see Skye and her friends gloating. Leo was nowhere in sight and I couldn’t care right at this moment.
Rae tried to push past them but it was no use, they weren’t going to let her through. Rae didn’t even hesitate or try to stop it. She vomited all over Skye’s legs and shoes. Drew being the friend he became held her hair and patted her back as she continued to vomit. Skye and her friends all squealed and glared at everyone as bar staff started running around trying to clean up. Just by witnessing this began to make me feel queasy.
‘Oh god’ I said as the lump in my throat began to come up. I needed fresh air. An arm wrapped around me to stable me and handed me a bucket. I stood there taking deep breathes not even looking at the person who had handed me a bucket. I took another deep breath and took a sip of the glass of water that they had also handed to me. It wasn’t the alcohol making me feel like this-only Rae’s vomit.
‘Leo’ Skye squealed as her friends turned to us. Rae stood up straight and tried to smile. I walked over to her handing her the bucket smiling; she had got my back by vomiting on Skye. I turned to tell the person to let go of me, only to realise it was Leo.
‘You think this is funny don’t you, you whore’ Skye shouted at me. I didn’t bother replying I just laughed.
‘Wow you smell bad.’ I said wrinkling my nose.
‘Leo’ she whined looking at him behind me. My temper started coming back. Leo grabbed my wrist.
‘Skye I think you should leave. Go get yourself cleaned up-she was drunk and couldn’t stop it. So try not cause a scene’ Leo said speaking about Rae but finishing by looking at me as he waved some bouncers over to escort her out.
‘Another round?’ Drew asked me and Rae. Rae turned green again and I nodded.
‘2 skittle bombs, round 8 the decider’ Drew said to the bar maid as we prepared ourselves for the last drink-he, just like me, was very drunk at this point in time. I don’t think the last 3 had actually hit me yet, but anytime soon.
We sculled our drinks and as soon as I finished mine I put it down to see Drew giving up with still 3 quarters left. I leant over and scull that as well. Laughing Drew and everyone around started cheering me at my efforts.
‘I think that is enough. Time to go home’ Leo said wrapping his arm around me and leading me away.
‘Leo I think I’m going to be sick’ I said rushing out the front door, around the corner and vomiting in the gutter. Drew, Rae, Avery and Nathan follow out the front, Leo hailed a cab and I stood there spewing my guts up. A taxi arrived and Billie and Lucas came out holding hands.
Standing in the gutter my upchuck reflexes continued working.
‘We will get this one, Rae should be fine. Give Hallie some time’ Drew said trying not to laugh to Leo as Rae, Avery and Nathan all got in the taxi. Leo nodded and my friends drove away. Billie held my hair as I continued spewing in the side of the gutter-never had I been classier.
‘Leo we were thinking about going back to my place’ Lucas said indicating to Billie and himself.
‘I don’t think that is wise’ Leo said walking over to me and Billie as he flagged down another taxi.
‘Leo. I want to. I haven’t drunk any alcohol in about 4 hours. Believe me I know what I’m doing’ Billie said still holding my hair.
‘Fine but I want her back before anyone realises tomorrow morning’ Leo said to Lucas.
‘Deal. We will be there for breakfast. Good job at being the designated sober one’ Lucas said smiling indicating to me as I gave him the finger and Billie let go of my hair to get in the cab. I sat down on the bench conveniently placed near a wall for me to lean on nowhere near the foot path where the vomit remained. Leo tried to hail another cab.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so here is the night out! I am sooo sorry for it taking so long to update but I went on holidays and didn't have the internet-it nearly killed me :) but hopefully you will all forgive me and maybe all my beautiful readers will forgive me :)
peace out
-S