Mixed CD's

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Fight! Fight! Fight!
1) Bodies-Drowning Pool
2) Eye of the Tiger-Survivor
3) You’re Going Down-Sick Puppies
4) Mama Said Knock You Out-LL Cool J
5) Smack By Bitch Up-Prodigy
6) Face Fisted-Dethklok
7) Dead Bodies-Rancid
8) Headstrong-Trapt
9) Break Stuff-Limp Bizkit
10) Last Resort-Papa Roach


I looked down at my phone and saw that it was 11:55 and sighed. I better start looking for Caleb and Austin I made my way through the crowd of people, keeping an eye out for my newest best friend and the person I was pretend flirting with.

“Are you Jimmie?” A girl’s voice asked from behind me. I turned around and came face to face with a beautiful girl with brown hair. She had a red plastic cup in her left hand and her right hand has pointing at me as she swayed.

“Uh, yeah I am. Who might you be?”

“You’re stealing my man!” she said, pointing fiercely at me.

“Who the hell is your man?” I asked, rolling my eyes.

“Caleb!” she yelled, “You’re stealing my Caleb!”

“Oh my gosh.” I sighed, “Are you Danielle?”

“Yeah I am. And everyone knows that Caleb belongs to me!”

“First off, I’m not even with Caleb, sure, I came to this party with him but we’re not together. And second off, you two broke up. Because you cheated on him. And third off, give me a few months and he’ll be my Caleb.”
She blinked and just stared at me for a second before pulling her left arm back and throwing her drink at me. “You bitch!” I yelled, looking down at my beer soaked clothes. “I don’t even drink!”

“You stay away from Caleb!” she said, slapping me across the face.

I gripped my cheek before looking at her “You two broke up!” I yelled before lunging at her.

I close my right hand into a fist before bringing it down across her cheek and she reached up to pull my hair. I let out a loud screech before using my left hand to grab her hand and slam her head against the ground, causing her to quickly let go of me.

I could hear guys whistling as they gathered around Danielle and I. One of them yelled “cat fight!” as she continued to grab and pull at my hair. I was focused on getting her hands out of my hair again that I didn’t notice as she brought her knee up to my upper stomach.

My head started spinning as it hit the hardwood floor and Danielle straddled my stomach. She started to use her fake nails to scratch at my cheeks and eyes. I hissed as I felt one break against my flesh. I saw her smirk down at me evilly as she used my shoulders as launching pads to push herself to her feet. As she stood in a low crouch next to me I felt blood run into my mouth and my stomach lurched as I tasted metallic. As I felt vomit fill my mouth so I flipped over onto my forearm, I allowed some it trickle out but quickly swallowed the rest. Slowly, I started to raise myself off the ground, all of a sudden I could feel her wiry arms reach behind me and grab my sides as she tried to push me back onto the ground.
I felt my knees start to buckle under her weight and my front end plummeted forward, causing her to flip over me and land on the floor. I quickly jumped on her stomach, gaining control. Lights danced before my eyes as I looked down at her, blood dripped off my face and combined with hers as I pummeled her face.

Strong hands gripped around my stomach and rapidly pulled me off of Danielle. I kicked against my new restraint. “Let me go!” I screamed, flailing my arms in an attempt to hit him. “Get off me!”

The arms were strong around my waist as whoever it was kept pulling me away from Danielle, who now had a bunch of her friends around her. “Jimmie, Jimmie calm down!” Austin said next to my ear.

“Let me go Damnit!” I said, kicking against his legs. He struggled to keep a hold on me as I glared over towards Danielle’s limp body. Instead of obeying my request he pulled me towards a bathroom and closed the door.

“What the hell?” he hissed, rummaging through the cupboards, finally pulling out a dark wash cloth.

I crossed my arms and grinded my teeth. “She fucking started it.” I growled.

Austin sighed while running the cloth under some warm water, “Sit still.” he whispered as he turned towards me. He softly pressed the cloth against my face, I flinched and softly groaned. He looked down at me “We’re going to have to find Caleb and get out of here quick.”

I slightly nodded my head as I let him continue to press the cloth against my wounds. He mumbled under his breath before taking my hand and pressing it against the cloth, “I’ll just keep this here.” I said, wincing slightly as I pressed down.

“Yeah, let’s go get Caleb and leave.” he said, quickly opening the bathroom door and looking for Caleb. I followed quickly on his heel as Austin started opening up bedroom doors, closing them when Caleb wasn’t in site.

It took us ten minutes before we found Caleb making out with some girl. My stomach dropped and my heart clenched when I saw it. Austin gave me a look that read “I’m sorry.” before going and pulling Caleb away. The only thing I could think to do was press the cloth harder on my sore face.

The ginger gave an annoyed look at Austin who just yelled, “it’s time to leave!” over the music. Before he would even whine Austin started to pull him out of the body-packed building and towards his car.

After being helped into the back by Austin and I, Caleb started to ramble on and on about how he was not done with that party and how he has to go back. I slipped quickly into the drivers seat and locked all of the doors before starting the car.

“Are you sure you can drive?” Austin asked as he shut the passenger side door.

“I’ll be fine.” I told him.

“Hey!” Caleb slurred, poking my shoulder with a bony finger. “I thought you didn’t drink!” I rolled my eyes and placed the cloth that I had been pressing against my face onto the passenger side floor and reversing off the lawn.

I did my best to ignore Caleb’s drunk slur the entire way to Austin’s place. My fingers were tightly gripped around the steeling wheel as Caleb attempted to climb over the seats and plop down next to me.

Austin sighed and leaned down, quickly buckling him in before looking at me. “Good luck Jimmie.”

“Thanks Austin.” I mumbled, turning the radio on in hopes to drown out Caleb. When he was safe inside the building I started to pull away from the curb and try and remember my way back to Caleb’s.

“I thought…I thought you didn’t drink.” Caleb said as soon as I was at a steady pace.

“I don’t and I didn’t.” I shortly answered, keeping my eyes on the road.

“What? What happened to your face?” he gasped, reaching over to touch one of the scratches.

I winced and slapped his hand away. “I got into a fight.” I finally said, knowing that he wouldn’t remember it in the morning.

“With who?” he asked, trying to turn so he could face me.

“It doesn’t matter.” I shortly answered, flipping the directional on and turning down his street.

“Whoa, someone’s in a bad mood.” Caleb mumbled, rolling his head back against the window.

“We’re here come on, I’ll help you inside.” I replied, shutting the car off.

“I don’t need your help.” he snapped, struggling to get his seat belt off. I sighed and reached over, quickly clicking the button and pulling it off.

“Come on honey.” I said, unlocking the doors. He mumbled something before flinging his door open. I quickly got to the other side, just in time for him to start throwing up. I jumped back quickly, making sure that he didn’t get anything on my shoes before walking around the puddle to rub his back gently. “Just let it all out.” I cooed, leaning against the car.

After a while he slumped back and groaned, holding onto his stomach. “I’m tired.”

“I bet you are Sir Drinks a Lot.” I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him up. “Be careful not to step in your. Yeah, there. I meant not to step there.” I sighed watching as Caleb looked down at his moccasins in disgust.

His brown eyes slowly dragged their way up to me before leaning over and throwing up again. I jumped back with a shriek, catching a few splashes of his vomit on my yellow jeans. “Caleb, house!” I exclaimed, throwing his arm over my shoulder and pulling him towards the front door. I tried to open it a few times but failed. Caleb laughed in my ear before leaning away from me. “I swear if you puke outside again I’m make you eat it.” I hissed, pressing the doorbell in.

Jonathan stood before me in plaid pajama pants and a white shirt a few minutes later, looking sadly towards his friend. “This way.” he mumbled, walking down the hallway. I
closed the door with my hip and quickly followed him, dragging Caleb along with me. We got into Caleb’s room were I placed him on the bed. “He threw up on his shoes again?” Jonathan asked, quickly taking them off.

“Well, he threw up outside the car but walked right into it.” I said, watching as Jonathan started helping Caleb out of his shirt.

“Oh, Caleb come on man.” Jonathan groaned, trying to get the red head to keep his arms up. Caleb giggled as he let his arms drop back down to his side and Jonathan glared at him. I stepped over and picked up Caleb’s arm just in time for Jonathan to pull his shirt up and over his head. Caleb pouted at me before sticking his tongue out.

“Caleb, if you don’t start to behave I refuse to be your friend anymore.” I tried, biting back a smile when he started to fumble with his jeans button.

Jonathan looked at me with a surprised expression before I quickly covered my eyes and left the room. I leaned against the wall and waited for Jonathan to come out.

It only took him a few minutes, and the first thing he said was “What in the world happened to your face girl?”

“I got into a fight. With his ex. But, she started it. I’m so livid!” I answered, touching my face and wincing again.

“Do you need ice or something?” He asked with a frown.

“That’d be cool.” I said, following him down to the kitchen. He went into the freezer and pulled out an ice pack and quickly wrapped it in a towel before handing it to me.

“So, who started it?” he asked, motioning for me to sit down at the table.

I slid into one of the chairs and rested the ice on my sore face with a sigh. “I was just waiting for it to be midnight so I could leave, Caleb and Austin left me alone and I don’t drink so all I did was sit there and watch people get drunk.” he nodded, listening to me as he sat down across me. “And I got up to go find him and she started freaking out on me for ‘stealing her man.’ She was so wasted too. And then she threw her drink at me and slapped me, so I attacked.”

“Please tell me you won.” he replied when I finished.

I grinned “Hells yes, look at who you’re talking too. Did you think I would let her do this to my face and get away with it?”

Jonathan chuckled, “I guess not.”

“I knocked her out and everything. Austin had to pull me off her.”

“Honestly, I’m happy that it happened to her, after how much she wrecked Caleb.” Jonathan shook his head. “He started changing when he met you.”

I nodded my head “I felt that he was, or at least when he got all excited about the party I knew he hadn’t been to one in a while. Not really my scene but I just wanted to see him happy. All that happened was he saw her with a different guy and got himself piss ass drunk. I’m really annoyed with him right now.”

Jonathan nodded his head. “Yeah, he does that a lot actually.” he sighed. “Look, I need to know. Are you going to date him?”

I blinked, “Uhm. I would like to, but right now I really don’t want to be in a relationship. I just got out of one and he messed me up a little.”

He nodded his head, his messy hair flipped out in a few more places. “Understandable. He likes you a lot.”

“I know.” I answered, a small smile formed on my lips as I thought of Sober Caleb. “I like him a lot too. But this drinking would really have to completely stop. I mean, it’s dumb. I moved away to be away from it and I don’t want I here.”

“I get you. He really can get out of hand. It’s sad to have to see him go through this, but I know you’re helping.”

“Thanks Jonathan.” I smiled, and winced once I felt the pain of Danielle’s scratches on my cheeks pull.

We sat in silence for a little while, my face began to numb from the ice. Jonathan offered me some pain killers, which I gladly took.

When he handed me the water he asked “Hey, you’re into mixes right?”

“Chyeah.” I answered with a smile before popping the pills into my mouth.

“Okay sweet, I’m going to go make you one real quick. Just, I don’t know stay here to go watch tv in the living room.” He said, quickly running towards the stairs.

I sighed and leaned back in the chair, too tired to move. While listening intently to what was going on upstairs. I could hear a door open and Jonathan’s footsteps and he walked into what I’m assuming is his room. I placed the ice pack down on the table and sighed looking around the light up room. I let out a bored breath and grabbed the ice pack again before pressing it against my face.

“Here you go.” Jonathan said, startling me awake.

I gasped and turned to face him, “Thanks.” I softly said, ignoring his laugh.

“How are you getting home?”

“Taking Caleb’s car.” I answered with a yawn.

“I’ll drive you.”

“But we had it planed out that I’m bringing his car back in the morning so that I can mess with his hang over and then he can drive me home!” I exclaimed in a shocked voice.
Jonathan chuckled, “I’ll come pick you up and noon and it’ll be like the same thing.”

I grinned widely, “Okay, sounds like a plan. And what’s on the mix?” I inquired, finally grabbing it from him.

“A bunch of music that you can listen to before you feel like fightin’ again.” Jonathan laughed.
I rolled my eyes, “Take me home please, I think I can hear my bed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, Jonathan. =]
Stupid butt Caleb. =/

Comments please!
I would really like them!